Still Looking For Support Concerning My Thesis On The UAE!!!

Topic locked
Still looking for support concerning my Thesis on the UAE!!! Sep 18, 2006
Hello Forum members,

First of all I want to thank everybody who has joined my questionnaire already!
To clear up one thing: below each page of the questinnaire there is a word called "weiter", which is German and means "continue". I didn't manage to change it into English :-(

I still need many more participants. Maybe you can forward my link to your friends, family and so on who have been to the UAE as well.

Actually the questionnaire is adressed to UAE tourists, but if you live there, you also made your own impressions, especially about UAE in the media and so on, so that you can also participate.
Below, I have copied my original posting.
Thank you very much in advance,
Birgit

I am currently writing my diploma thesis on the subject UAE. For this, I have created a short survey, which is totally anonymouns and available
at http://www.unipark.de/uc/k_rfh_medien/ced0/

This anonymous survey will support the studies concerning my diploma thesis in the subject Media Economics at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne/ Germany.
The thesis is hosted by Professor Dietmar Pfaff.
My thesis is on the UAE as a touristic destination, with focus on the media: I want to analyse, in how far travel agencies and travel enterprises use different media to reach their target groups, provide information on the area UAE in general, and to differentiate from their competitors.
This survey is meant for people, who have travelled to the UAE at least once.
By participating this survey, you would help me a lot to create a good diploma thesis.
PLEASE NOTE:
I want to point out again, that this is an anonymous survey, no confidential information will reach the public and is only meant for internal, statistical usage! The survey will be online until - at least - October 16th 2006.
It takes only around 6 to 10 minutes to finish the survey.
If you have any more questions, don't hesitate contacting me: emirate-info@web.de
I thank you very much in advance!!

Birgit Schuetter :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

Streberlein
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 19, 2006
Good Luck on your thesis, Birgit.

Perhaps you could post the summary of your survey results in this forum.
kensus
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat