Somalia Starvation!!!

Topic locked
Re: Somalia starvation!!! Aug 04, 2011
Bora Bora wrote: So, are you a slumlord???

I understand that the Cubans may be sharing Florida with the influx of Russians. Sunny Isles Beach is referred to as Little Moscow. Seems to be alot of "Little Moscows" in the US. :lol: :lol:

Envy silently. I guess that word "slum" is more applicable to some places in NYC. Believe me there are no slums in the Moscow City Centre but I assume that you are as a native speaker are much more familia with them.

I can see a"Little India", "Little Italy" and China Towns in different cities. I don't see any problem with "Little Moscow" or "Little Odessa".
8) 8) 8)

Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Somalia starvation!!! Aug 05, 2011
Bethsmum wrote:If those people didn't knock children out by the dozen they wouldn't see the same problems year after year. I wouldn't give a penny of my hard earned cash to the likes of them.

Why don't they practise a bit of self restraint?

If they can't resist the urge to shag everybody and anybody then surely they should use protection against pregnancy.

It makes me sick to see the pictures of mothers turning up with children, half dead from malnutrition! Why have them in the first place? Stupid bloody people!

If I thought I was going to put my kids through that, I wouldn't want to give birth in the first place.

Never mind feeding them, give them all an injection to prevent them from reproducing and do the world a favour.

Possibly the most ignorant (in the true sense of the word) and pathetic thing i have read on DF....and that is saying something.

It just goes to show that you dont understand or care what the causes of such famines are, and see it as just another opportunity to spout your bigotted racists views.

You know, some of your exchanges on here are actually very amusing, witty, and bring something to the forum.

This sort of rubbish shows you in an entiely different light, and to be honest, represents a level of intelligence far below what you more than likely actually possess.
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

Well you can please some of the people some of the time but not all the people all of the time.

They are my views and I don't seek approval from anyone.

I reiterate, I wouldn't give a penny of my hard earned money to those people. I was always taught that charity begins at home. If their own people can't help them them, then it isn't my problem. If they stopped fighting amongst themselves, practiced a bit of family planning, then Somalia would be a better place to live.

Till then, they're on their own as far as I'm concerned.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Somalia Starvation!!! Aug 05, 2011
hey mahmoud, i am willing to donate something to these people, but not sure where to!! Is there a charity setup in dubai for whats happening in somalia?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

hi RB,
I don't actually know any charity set up in dubai, but at some malls there is charity cards with amount of money, and they dedicate the amount you paid to the beneficial party having its name on the card you buy.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

You can donate online here RB, you can also leave legacies to the ICRC for their distribution or to one of their specific operations of which there are are currently around 15 or so.

http://www.icrc.org/eng/donations/index.jsp
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

thanks for sharing dillon...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote: So, are you a slumlord???

I understand that the Cubans may be sharing Florida with the influx of Russians. Sunny Isles Beach is referred to as Little Moscow. Seems to be alot of "Little Moscows" in the US. :lol: :lol:

Envy silently. I guess that word "slum" is more applicable to some places in NYC. Believe me there are no slums in the Moscow City Centre but I assume that you are as a native speaker are much more familia with them.

I can see a"Little India", "Little Italy" and China Towns in different cities. I don't see any problem with "Little Moscow" or "Little Odessa".
8) 8) 8)

Only familiar from afar Chief. I do know of one slumlord in Brooklyn who owns a project (well it was a complex until it turned into a project) in Little Odessa. His last name is Trump. :lol: :lol: He loves the guaranteed rent paid by government checks every month. :lol:

There are "little" clusters and "towns" everywhere in the US Chief because we are so international and generous. :wink: No need for envy Chief. You can always buy a vacation home in Florida. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat