Soldier Jailed ...part 2

Topic locked
Re: Soldier jailed ...part 2 Jan 21, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:
uaekid wrote:so you would leave your friends at a dinner and have a drink with a stranger and get a ride with him choc ? boy, there is no limits for you.

you know this would make you a ......

desertdudeshj wrote:The problem is most men comming from "conservative" societies instantly think of any woman, who drinks, clubs and hangs out with men as hoes

uaekid wrote:they probebly had a disagreement on how much she was supose to get paid..

desertdudeshj wrote:To them its most probably like stealing i.e not paying for a service rather than a henious and violent crime.

A picture is worth a thousand words

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Soldier Jailed ...part 2 Jan 21, 2011
Guess its a good thing that uaekid is on my foe list, because it looks like he's being a total :bootyshake: again.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Guess its a good thing that uaekid is on my foe list, because it looks like he's being a total :bootyshake: again.

If you get many more on that foe list K. you will be the only one posting.
Bethsmum

uaekid, Bethsmum, event horizon - hardly a long list.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

K still plays with me. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:K still plays with me. :wink:

Lucky lady :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

kanelli wrote:uaekid, Bethsmum, event horizon - hardly a long list.

It can't be working K. :D
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:

Probably something the Moderator did or didn't do!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

Oh Sage, you haven't disabled it have you? I thought I was the only one disabled here! (Get back DDS! you shouldn't mock the afflicted!) LOL
Bethsmum

Re: Soldier jailed ...part 2 Jan 21, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:
uaekid wrote:so you would leave your friends at a dinner and have a drink with a stranger and get a ride with him choc ? boy, there is no limits for you.

desertdudeshj wrote:The problem is most men comming from "conservative" societies instantly think of any woman, who drinks, clubs and hangs out with men as hoes

uaekid wrote:they probebly had a disagreement on how much she was supose to get paid..

desertdudeshj wrote:To them its most probably like stealing i.e not paying for a service rather than a henious and violent crime.

holy crap, Taliban is analyzing me :lol: dude seriously this does not suit you at all .
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Soldier jailed ...part 2 Jan 22, 2011
uaekid wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

holy crap, Taliban is analyzing me :lol: dude seriously this does not suit you at all .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

Re: Soldier Jailed ...part 2 Jan 22, 2011
sage & onion wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:

Nah, simple click of link to reveal hidden post.

I can see how you'd think that Sage - you seem a bit of a stranger to the moderation panel. ;) :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Soldier jailed ...part 2 Jan 22, 2011
You can choose to 'display' a post from a blocked person.

I'm adding Kid too, he's such an idiot, his views totally offend me, so I'd rather not see any more of his garbabe - ahhhh poor Kid, looks like not many want to play with him - chance would be a fine thing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Man gets three years for rape attempt on girl

..A worker faces three years in jail for attempting to rape a 10-year-old ... The Dubai Court of First Instance convicted the 27-year-old Bangladeshi worker of attempted rape.....

posting.php?mode=reply&f=1&t=45032

3 Years for an "Attempt" and that too on a minor,

Cleaner jailed 6 months for groping British woman

The Dubai Court of First Instance convicted the 28-year-old Sri Lankan cleaner of groping the British woman

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime ... n-1.749949

6 months for "groping" with no assault
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

And then 6 months for raping a woman........ twice. And I'm sure with some wasta and appealing will be turned into 6 black points on his license and his blackberry will be taken away for a week and he will be allowed to go free.

And BTW 6 months does not mean six months here. Week ends and holidays are calculated as two days and if I can remember in Sharjah it used to be one day in the clink was 12 hours so in 24 hours you actually served two official days and on fridays and other holidays that would be four days.

Not sure if this happenes in Dubai too, and if it is the case your probably looking at four months in the slammer. Unless some week long holiday comes up, it will be even shorter stay.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:And then 6 months for raping a woman........ twice. And I'm sure with some wasta and appealing will be turned into 6 black points on his license and his blackberry will be taken away for a week and he will be allowed to go free.

And BTW 6 months does not mean six months here. Week ends and holidays are calculated as two days and if I can remember in Sharjah it used to be one day in the clink was 12 hours so in 24 hours you actually served two official days and on fridays and other holidays that would be four days.

Not sure if this happenes in Dubai too, and if it is the case your probably looking at four months in the slammer. Unless some week long holiday comes up, it will be even shorter stay.

Do prisoners punch in/out on a time clock?? :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat