Ok Smokedawg,

Topic locked
ok smokedawg, May 31, 2011
We hear you :roll: :roll: :roll:

Got anything interesting or helpful or useful to say?

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: ok smokedawg, May 31, 2011
The tumbleweed just rolled through, so I guess not.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Ok Smokedawg, May 31, 2011
Perhaps the worst of SD's PMS symptoms are over , She will come back to senses soon , The important thing is that we dont call her on her stupidity while she was in her vulnerable state , or we might hurt her feelings , The dumb B1tch.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:Perhaps the worst of SD's PMS symptoms are over , She will come back to senses soon , The important thing is that we dont call her on her stupidity while she was in her vulnerable state , or we might hurt her feelings , The dumb B1tch.

That's not very nice Zubber! SD is just saying how he/she sees it. Chocs doesn't hold back with her opinions on people now does she?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oh for goodness sake - the forum was nice and everyone was contributing and the understanding is/was that if anyone had something to say, they go to FC, NOT start silly threads for personal attacks or act like a troll stalking me around the forum making more attacks.

Please just let the forum go back to normality, I think the majority are totally sick of this kind of thing now. I know I am.

Attempts to bait me and drag me back into arguments are going to fall on deaf ears and it just makes those that do so look silly and reflects more on them than it does me.

This is typical behaviour of SD, nothing new.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bethsmum wrote: That's not very nice Zubber!

But this is =>

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

what did u do to BM Choco? u r in her mind on so much occasions...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Let's not dig up stuff yeah. It;s a two way street NOT one sided. You can do your own research and go back through past threads and posts, no need to give people an excuse to start things over yeah!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

What you on about now Zubber? You should keep out of the sun!

Chocoholic wrote:Oh for goodness sake - the forum was nice and everyone was contributing and the understanding is/was that if anyone had something to say, they go to FC, NOT start silly threads for personal attacks or act like a troll stalking me around the forum making more attacks.

Please just let the forum go back to normality, I think the majority are totally sick of this kind of thing now. I know I am.

Attempts to bait me and drag me back into arguments are going to fall on deaf ears and it just makes those that do so look silly and reflects more on them than it does me.

This is typical behaviour of SD, nothing new.

Chocs. it seems that you were the one who started the baiting by bringing me into nearly every post you made, finally calling me a Nazi and wanting to gas all immigrants. Your friend Kanelli then took it upon herself to deceide that all personal attacks should be made in FC, meanwhile calling me a b1tch twice today on another topic.

You can't have it all ways I'm afraid. If you dish it out you really need to man up and be able to take it! Oh that reminds me, you likened me to a Soviet shot putter on steroids too :D

And before your mind starts working over time, BM is not SD! LOL
Bethsmum

Go to FC! :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Let's not dig up stuff yeah. It;s a two way street NOT one sided. You can do your own research and go back through past threads and posts, no need to give people an excuse to start things over yeah!

I am not digging anything Choco, and not really willing to spend time reading the history of anyones posts...
people starts whatever they want, nobody is waiting for excuses, yeah!
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Lets not eh ? Don't feed or encourage the trolls and very soon the troll infestation will die on its own.
desertdudeshj

Mahmoud04 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Let's not dig up stuff yeah. It;s a two way street NOT one sided. You can do your own research and go back through past threads and posts, no need to give people an excuse to start things over yeah!

I am not digging anything Choco, and not really willing to spend time reading the history of anyones posts...
people starts whatever they want, nobody is waiting for excuses, yeah!

The let's not go there. As DDS rightly says, 'some' of us have left that all behind and would appreciate it stay there! I'm not interested in digging up old stuff.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Mahmoud04 wrote:what did u do to BM Choco? u r in her mind on so much occasions...

Where do I start Mahmoud?
The worst one was when she said I was a Nazi and wanted to gas all immigrants. Now Mahmoud, this pushed BM's buttons. You see my Grandad was in the army in WW2 and he was the first Sargeant-Major into Bergen-Belsen prisoner of war camp in Germany. He saw horrors that no man should ever witness and saw things that no man should ever consider inflicting on another human being.My Grandad was never the same again and suffered nightmares like you wouldn't imagine. So when she likened me to those animals, she over stepped the mark, Mahmoud. Considering Chocs boyfriend is German, I really don't know how she dares. I don't know of a more loathsome thing anyone could ever say.
I can forget that she calls me a Russian shotputter on steroids, have a fat arse, a witch, etc etc.
Baring in mind she has never met me, she sure has one active imagination.

Unforgiveable Mahmoud.

-- Tue May 31, 2011 11:25 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:The let's not go there. As DDS rightly says, 'some' of us have left that all behind and would appreciate it stay there! I'm not interested in digging up old stuff.

Unfortunately for you, some of us aren't so shallow and have long memories, even back two weeks!
Bethsmum

WTG BM
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

And the cheer leader arrives. Gimme a P, gimme a O, gimme a....fekin' break :roll:
desertdudeshj

Re: Ok Smokedawg, Jun 01, 2011
Potato and Onion?
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: ok smokedawg, Jun 01, 2011
Time to move on people. :roll:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Ok Smokedawg, Jun 01, 2011
benwj wrote:Potato and Onion?