Im Sick Of The Food In Dubai Media City And Knowledge Villag

Topic locked
Jul 31, 2006
phunkhoney wrote:sandwiches?
:lol:

You should be pro-active and organise some sort of system where your office votes for 5 restaurants and you get one each to deliver lunch for every one every day.

his a donkey :!: :!:

I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 31, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:
phunkhoney wrote:sandwiches?
:lol:

You should be pro-active and organise some sort of system where your office votes for 5 restaurants and you get one each to deliver lunch for every one every day.

his a donkey :!: :!:

:cry: what does this mean Jack?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Im sick of the food in Dubai Media City and Knowledge Vi Aug 02, 2006
DaveDXB wrote::cry: Im sick of the food in Dubai Media City and Knowledge Village. Its always the same food....how do you guys manage food issues at work? Cooking at home is notan option for all of us? I dont know how to cook, i dont have anyone to cook for me, and good food these days demand atleast 80 AED per day! this cant be a long term solution. And dont ask me to eat less....

You're first opening line was enough to make me not want to read on. How pathetic is that, in all fairness? "I dont know how to cook and I dont have anyone to cook for me"... what age are you??? Like... FOUR????? How hard is it to knock up something simple like an omelette / baked potato and filling for example.... I dont think its a case of you not knowing how to cook (and dont even get me STARTED on the "I dont have anyone to cook for me" comment), its a case of you being too damn lazy to get off your ar** and do something about it. Otherwise, go home to Mummy who'll do you're cooking for you and stop annoying us with your pathetic moaning!!!!
Louloute
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Im sick of the food in Dubai Media City and Knowledge Vi Aug 05, 2006
DaveDXB wrote::cry: Im sick of the food in Dubai Media City and Knowledge Village. Its always the same food....how do you guys manage food issues at work? Cooking at home is notan option for all of us? I dont know how to cook, i dont have anyone to cook for me, and good food these days demand atleast 80 AED per day! this cant be a long term solution. And dont ask me to eat less....

Shu mushkila? Do you know that here in Sharjah Airport Freezone we only have the ff:

Mama Mia(italian),
365(Indian/Russian),
Indian Grills and Spice(of course Indian)

and NOTHING ELSE!!!!! So more often than not, I eat whatever my sister in law prepare in the morning and that's it!

Try to see some positive side in your area dude... :oops:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat