Shocking DF Zoon

Topic locked
shocking DF zoon Apr 16, 2009
Ok ok you all reveled the DARK SIDE OF DUBAI, lets have some fun now, god forbid if you know what that means, just kidding :lol: ok lets have a time off on this thread and see who is the most disturbed, insane, maniac, adventurest, goofy ,out going or most daring member here :shock: and loosen up, will you ?:

what is the most daring thing you have ever done in your life ?

I'm asking because I see most of you with strong personality, is it only in typing or are you actually a daring person ?, I know most of you talk the talk but did you ever walk the walk ?

end your post with ( which one am I ? )

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 16, 2009
mmm ..the most daring thing i have ever done is ...

Having Two wives i guess..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 16, 2009
I ones sent well lets just say a very reveling pictures to my X ( never been received :? ) I guess they are still roaming the WWW …. Ohh god .

which one am I ?
uaekid

Apr 16, 2009
Dark vedar>>^^^^^
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 16, 2009
Keep it up guys, this is getting very interesting! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2009
The number you have dailed is currently switched off..^^^^^

please TRY again later..tot tot tot
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 16, 2009
god what a tuff crowd
uaekid

Re: shocking DF zoon Apr 16, 2009
I'm asking because I see most of you with strong personality, I know most of you talk the talk .

Ummm , so true .
check out on this website : www expatforum com/expats/dubai-expat-forum-expats-living-dubai/ , people are freindly ,positive N not just talk the talk . most important , they are actually EXIST.
love4peace
Dubai Forum User

Apr 16, 2009
I've gone skydiving. That was pretty scary. I didn't do a tandem jump (the one where you're strapped onto a real skydiver) either. I had to take about 6 hours of lessons and then jump from about 3000 feet. I experienced about 2-3 seconds of free fall but it was probably the scariest moment of my life.

The plane that I was on crashed two weeks later so that kind of put me off from ever going again.
gamercowboy
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2009
okay....the most daring stunt right now is.......to write the most daring thing i did in my life on dubaiforums.....and ......nah.......i still havent got the guts to do it......
by the way is killing someone daring because i can mention that
deadlife
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2009
naruto wrote:The number you have dailed is currently switched off..^^^^^

please TRY again later..tot tot tot

Well the start to this thread was promising.....what happened, you've got cold feet now?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2009
gamercowboy wrote:I've gone skydiving. That was pretty scary. I didn't do a tandem jump (the one where you're strapped onto a real skydiver) either. I had to take about 6 hours of lessons and then jump from about 3000 feet. I experienced about 2-3 seconds of free fall but it was probably the scariest moment of my life.

The plane that I was on crashed two weeks later so that kind of put me off from ever going again.

I wana do this one day, I want to do it when we volunteered for the army in the gulf war , but I was a chicken, I couldn't even jump from the training bridge :lol:
uaekid

Apr 17, 2009
deadlife wrote:okay....the most daring stunt right now is.......to write the most daring thing i did in my life on dubaiforums.....and ......nah.......i still havent got the guts to do it......
by the way is killing someone daring because i can mention that

Let's Not Get Carried Away now :lol:
uaekid

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat