Saving The Private Feeling Of HP

Topic locked
Jul 20, 2006
Corcovado wrote:noo dont leave the forum , break ups are hard .. we will be ok ... now i am single and ur single ... u will never know maybe love is right infront of u and u cant see it :wink:

i came back from airport , i got you message when i was inside plane. I jumped from plane on runway.

I know u love me :oops:

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
scarlet wrote:HP can we see a picture of the wedding ring?

You may have seen the ring .... he lent it to Beyonce to use in a movie recently ..... dodo do do :lol: :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
ajb wrote:
scarlet wrote:HP can we see a picture of the wedding ring?

You may have seen the ring .... he lent it to Beyonce to use in a movie recently ..... dodo do do :lol: :lol:

scarlet is quite nice girl from Australia , u keep your hands off from her :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
now now HP you cant have all the women in the world to yourself!!!

You are marrying Corco, EJ wants to attend the wedding so she can object and declare her undying love at the appropriate time ..... and now you want Scarlett all to yourself perhaps as your mistress .....

I believe HP is trying to start a Harem!!! :lol: :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
If I had married 4 years back. I would have been much more responsible in my life and I would have saved a lot. If I just had saved the money that I spent on mobile bills in the past 3 years, i would have had a nice car of my own by now. Now you will ask me why i spent all that money. the answer is simple. I have my physical needs and I do need companionship. Its not something to be ashamed of but its just admitting the way things are. These days girls like to "explore life", they dont want to get married so what can I do. They dont mind all sorts of sexu.al activities. When it comes to having sex, modern girls are smart enough to devise styles of love making, that our mothers must still be unaware of even after 30+ years of marriage but when it comes to cutting the crap and getting married, they are so naive that they respond with "I dont think I am old enough to get married". She is old enough to get laid but she is not old enough to do it the right way.

If you have a wife, you get se.x, you get companionship, you get romance, you get care, you get love, you get family life, you get all that you need to live a healthy and clean life. I wish I could be more explicit about my experiences with danish pakistani girls but ...... .....
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
HP wrote:If you have a wife, you get se.x, you get companionship, you get romance, you get care, you get love, you get family life, you get all that you need to live a healthy and clean life.

Not always true my friend .....
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
ajb wrote:
HP wrote:If you have a wife, you get se.x, you get companionship, you get romance, you get care, you get love, you get family life, you get all that you need to live a healthy and clean life.

Not always true my friend .....

Its true if corco is ready to accept my hand . :oops:

Thats what i read in book when i was 12 years old. I am still dreaming about it :0). Marriage is the default for us when we born. The first time , i saw a naked girl , when i ws 24 :oops: and it was on play boy TV. ''

well :

I didnt read it in history book , our history book always used to curse Indian as cheaters , British as cunning people and Jew as enemy of muslims :)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
HP wrote:

The first time , i saw a naked girl , when i ws 24 :oops: and it was on play boy TV. ''

OMG 24 :shock: :shock: you serious? I guess I am a little (read alot) more corrupted than you! :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
ajb wrote:now now HP you cant have all the women in the world to yourself!!!

You are marrying Corco, EJ wants to attend the wedding so she can object and declare her undying love at the appropriate time ..... and now you want Scarlett all to yourself perhaps as your mistress .....

I believe HP is trying to start a Harem!!! :lol: :lol:

Go HP !!! ....well done,... but think about your kitchen

One will want curry and rice, one will demand donner kebab and the third will convert your kitchen into an open air Barby
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 21, 2006
ahem ahem,

big brother MaaaD is Against my lebanese sister to wed a pakistani. That is because Pakistan is not using its nuclear bomb to aid hezbollah. So we need to boycott pakistani men until they give full support to the lebanese resistance..

until then we will hide our precious corco from any pakistani attacks in the form of single men who like to cook crappy food and live in denmark.

sorry HP, try again.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2006
I got the nuclear bomb and i will bring it outside the carrefour of Dubai city center . I will be wearing blue sun glasses and black suit . There will be a black suitcase close to me. Come to me and say following code:

" Zooter is gay? ".

I will say " zooter is certified gay ".

Then u have to show me the girl , she will fly wid on Swiss airline to London. I will be having danish passport for her.

see u at 8 PM . It is confidential and no gun please.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
MaaaD wrote:ahem ahem,

big brother MaaaD is Against my lebanese sister to wed a pakistani. That is because Pakistan is not using its nuclear bomb to aid hezbollah. So we need to boycott pakistani men until they give full support to the lebanese resistance..

until then we will hide our precious corco from any pakistani attacks in the form of single men who like to cook crappy food and live in denmark.

sorry HP, try again.

ok i respect ur decision my brother , sorry HP i cant say no
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
MaaaD wrote:ahem ahem,

sorry HP, try again.

ok i respect ur decision my brother , sorry HP i cant say no

congratulations HP...you're IN ! :wink:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 21, 2006
HP wrote:see u at 8 PM . It is confidential and no gun please.

my gun is very big, and i cant detach it .. sorry no deal without my gun.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 21, 2006
MaaaD wrote:
HP wrote:see u at 8 PM . It is confidential and no gun please.

my gun is very big, and i cant detach it .. sorry no deal without my gun.

Keithel will also come and in case of emergency he will make me escape .

so come wid gun or missile , we will see . Remember to bring girl :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
HP wrote:Keithel will also come and in case of emergency he will make me escape .

No problem... I will give the "girl" a complete body search ...just to make sure she's not armed and dangerous :wink:

HP you can frisk Maaqd...take your time
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 21, 2006
KeithL wrote:
HP wrote:Keithel will also come and in case of emergency he will make me escape .

No problem... I will give the "girl" a complete body search ...just to make sure she's not armed and dangerous :wink:

HP you can frisk Maaqd...take your time

if u ever type " honour killing" on google.com , you will see the name of Pakistan on first page , so back off ..... :P u jst stand and see no CIA or any special agent. Just kill if anyone approach to me and maad.

i will hand-cuff wid girl and run to airport on my private benz.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 21, 2006
i hope i am not the girl u are talking about :evil: :evil: ...cos this girl here " me" will not be treated like an object and get moved and tested my men :? :? i dont want to get married ... and i am going to war 8) 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Corcovado wrote:i hope i am not the girl u are talking about :evil: :evil: ...cos this girl here " me" will not be treated like an object and get moved and tested my men :? :? i dont want to get married ... and i am going to war 8) 8) 8)

sweetheart ,

I will take u in the Business Class of Swiss airline :P . I will book the entire Business class for both of us :P .

Getting married wid me is also like war , so dont u worry :0)
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Corcovado wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

i need your answer , i have to tell my mom that she is having daughter in law in Dubai. :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
but my brother said no :( .. so i cant say yes
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Corcovado wrote:but my brother said no :( .. so i cant say yes

Look no one here is at forum , just u and me .............leave the brothers , all brothers are idiots , they dates themselves and whenever their sisters do they declare Jihad against them .
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
but its not right ...my brother will kill u and me 8) 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Corcovado wrote:but its not right ...my brother will kill u and me 8) 8) 8)

i would like to die for u :P .

Make eveything ready and go to royal Danish embassy , i am gonna fax them the letter. Dont steal any money from home.
When every thing is read , let me know , i will buy the ticket online for u. I must be waiting for u at airport :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
i dont know how u like ... ooh and u dont know how i look like either 8) 8) 8) i will be wearing a hat :P
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Corcovado wrote:i dont know how u like ... ooh and u dont know how i look like either 8) 8) 8) i will be wearing a hat :P

I will be having play card in my hand " HP is waiting ". So are ya ready to become my wife :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006

Blood is thicker than water... You are safe sister girl.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 22, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:

yeah but my other brother "maad" will be maad 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 22, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
XRW-147 wrote:

yeah but my other brother "maad" will be maad 8) 8)

yes i am the crazy brother with the gun .. HP, you have been warned. stay away from her and dont try to lure her into eloping with you.. she is going to sit at home and wait for her suitors to come and check her out like any good girl ...
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat