Sage And Bushra

Topic locked
sage and bushra Nov 13, 2006
Stop hijacking the drinking thread, I was having fun until you too had to ruin it for me :evil: :evil:

sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: sage and bushra Nov 13, 2006
sara_uk wrote:Stop hijacking the drinking thread, I was having fun until you too had to ruin it for me :evil: :evil:

and u had to start another thred to make ur point :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
ummm how is talking about how much you can drink on a given night or why you dont drink everyweekend due to financial and your figure...have to do with your favourite drink
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jeevan wrote:
sara_uk wrote:Stop hijacking the drinking thread, I was having fun until you too had to ruin it for me :evil: :evil:

otherwise i will be hijacking the other one!!! got it??? :D
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006
seems to me like you already have
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
bushra21 wrote:ummm how is talking about how much you can drink on a given night or why you dont drink everyweekend due to financial and your figure...have to do with your favourite drink

it is all about drinks smart girl. what drinks and what you perfer and how much you can drink not off topic, hijacker :evil:
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
bushra21 wrote:ummm how is talking about how much you can drink on a given night or why you dont drink everyweekend due to financial and your figure...have to do with your favourite drink

it is all about drinks smart girl. what drinks and what you perfer and how much you can drink not off topic, hijacker :evil:

ok well i was talking about drinks as well, i was asking someone who was selling vodka to sell some to me...that is about drinks. sage's comments were about not selling me drinks...still on the topic of drinks

so, my dear, going by your reasoning...we were not hiijacking the thread
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
are youtwo gonna have a cat fight? can i get some popcorn? :lol: :lol:

nah dont fight:)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

sara_uk wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

otherwise i will be hijacking the other one!!! got it??? :D

Back on subject just for you Sara

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
also sara...here is the OP:

redmatrice wrote:Which one do you like to drink!

Vodka - whisky - Beer - champagne - Etc..

Me I prefere Vodka exatly Absolut

it doesnt ask how much can you drink, how many times you frequent the bars/clubs...it simply asks what you like to drink.

so by saying that...you too are guilty of hijacking.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
Lawyer in de house
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 13, 2006
sage & onion wrote:Lawyer in de house

not lawyer in the house big mouth in the house more like it. always she try to hijack thread.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

not lawyer in the house big mouth in the house more like it. always she try to hijack thread.

I thought we were on a booze binge thread???
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Cheers Sara

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:

Cheers Sara

cheers dear
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006

Bushra i think she wrote she can drink every weekend due to financial and figure.....
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:

Bushra i think she wrote she can drink every weekend due to financial and figure.....

do not try to explain any thing!!! :lol: no point
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006
she meant that she couldn't/didn't though
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

i dont see how me pointing out something is being a 'big mouth' as you so eloquently put it.

i do not always try to hijack threads, i respond to the thread's topic, or if there is something in the thread that i wish to respond to, i do so.

being a big mouth wouldn entail that i went around blabbing other's secrets, and had no sense of privacy in certain aspects/matters.

also sara, its not like you stay on topic of threads either....so dont point your finger at me..because you will only be let with three pointing back at yourself
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 13, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
sara_uk wrote:

i dont see how me pointing out something is being a 'big mouth' as you so eloquently put it.

i do not always try to hijack threads, i respond to the thread's topic, or if there is something in the thread that i wish to respond to, i do so.

being a big mouth wouldn entail that i went around blabbing other's secrets, and had no sense of privacy in certain aspects/matters.

also sara, its not like you stay on topic of threads either....so dont point your finger at me..because you will only be let with three pointing back at yourself

whatever bushra
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2006
:roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat