Ronaldo Going To Real Madrid.

Topic locked
Ronaldo going to real madrid. Jun 11, 2009
man u has accepted madrids offer of 80 million quids :D

recession is going and they have just spent 55 million quid on Kaka.

sheesh

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2009
Great news, Ronaldo will finally go to a country where they'll fully appreciate him.

If any country knows about diving, cheating and generally acting like they've just been shot after a light tap on the shin, it's the Spanish. :wink:

Good riddance Ronaldo, you're everything that is putrid and pathetic about a once great game.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 11, 2009
Wow all said and done, I would'nt say English players are a beacon of sportsmanship either.

And please don't talk bout Ronaldo diving. He is guilty of it, but not so much that you ridicule a modern day great just because of it. His footwork is really quite twitchy. A slight nudge on the shin is enough to make him loose balance.

Personally I think he should always be grateful to ManUnited. Cos if he goes on to become a great player, then his grounding years and experience gained at Old Trafford will be vital.

Are you still seething over Chelsea's knockout in the semis? Or you just don't like Spanish football. I certainly think that they have taken over the mantle of playing jogo bonito football from the Brazilians. The Brazilians under Dunga look more like a rugby team.

And finally, at least Real can afford Ronaldo, ManUnited is still paying off debts to the Glazer family. Besides Ronaldo's persona is more suited to Real Madrid style of glitzy glam marketing.

But 10 Goals in two games currently it's the English Football team doing the entertaining.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2009
Good riddance, hope he takes his buddy Rooney with him.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 11, 2009
sage & onion wrote:Good riddance, hope he takes his buddy Rooney with him.

:lol: :lol: Now that's more like it. Unfortunately considering the kinda debt Man United are in I think Tevez will have to go first?
What are clubs willing to pay for Roony? Any idea?

It's a good deal. ManUnited purchased him for a mere 12 mill pounds and will offload him for 80 mill. Not bad at all!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Ronaldo going to real madrid. Jun 11, 2009
rudeboy wrote:recession is going and they have just spent 55 million quid on Kaka.
sheesh

those bastards at milan management should be hung!

*hard core milan fan*
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 11, 2009
Kaka+ Ronaldo = the real Galacticos

As a fan I've always dreamt of the two playing together. A real treat. Thank You Real Madrid!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 11, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:
If any country knows about diving, cheating and generally acting like they've just been shot after a light tap on the shin, it's the Spanish. :wink:

Not the spanish league. The Italian league with all its ballerinas.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 11, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Kaka+ Ronaldo = the real Galacticos

As a fan I've always dreamt of the two playing together. A real treat. Thank You Real Madrid!

Is Ronaldo as God-fearing as Kaka?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 11, 2009
MCL, congratulations on illustrating to us all exactly how much you know about football. I could go into detail with each of your inane little points, but honestly, I can't be arsed.

Ronaldo is to football what Gordon Gecko was to Wall Street traders. But hey, he's got a few flashy tricks so you're all swoony. Buffoon.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 11, 2009
He'll get lazy, too much spondoolas! No motivation now. Was a superb player on form, now...... actor in the training then making......
Scotsman

Jun 12, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:MCL, congratulations on illustrating to us all exactly how much you know about football. I could go into detail with each of your inane little points, but honestly, I can't be arsed.

Ronaldo is to football what Gordon Gecko was to Wall Street traders. But hey, he's got a few flashy tricks so you're all swoony. Buffoon.

Your as stubborn as an a$$.
Is it so difficult for you to make a point without profanity?
Whatever.... if you know how to count, then count the number of goals Ronaldo scored at ManU. Flashy tricks don't get you all that.

Now the club is in debt and needs cash big time. Once again Ronaldo comes up trumps for you guys.

For a mere £12.5 Mn back in 2003... we've been thrilled with:

300 games
120 goals
3 Premiership Trophies
2 Champions League Finals
5 Cups
and since the days of Best, Charlton, and Law,
the World Player of the Year...
plus
£ 80,000,000

What a fantastic piece of business and entertainment...
Love Him Hate Him... Manchester United Legend,
Cristiano Ronaldo....

Yet you only Hate!
Your probably just sore!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2009
puppypup wrote:

:lol: Ronaldo would probably challenge God to a game if he could :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
puppypup wrote:

He should never have been allowed back into England after the 2006 World Cup.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 12, 2009
Dr Strangeglove wrote:MCL, congratulations on illustrating to us all exactly how much you know about football. I could go into detail with each of your inane little points, but honestly, I can't be arsed.

Your as stubborn as an a$$.
Is it so difficult for you to make a point without profanity?
Whatever.... if you know how to count, then count the number of goals Ronaldo scored at ManU. Flashy tricks don't get you all that.

Now the club is in debt and needs cash big time. Once again Ronaldo comes up trumps for you guys.

For a mere £12.5 Mn back in 2003... we've been thrilled with:

300 games
120 goals
3 Premiership Trophies
2 Champions League Finals
5 Cups
and since the days of Best, Charlton, and Law,
the World Player of the Year...
plus
£ 80,000,000

What a fantastic piece of business and entertainment...
Love Him Hate Him... Manchester United Legend,
Cristiano Ronaldo....

Yet you only Hate!
Ur a bloody waste of time!

Hey dude, just spekin ma mind. He was great and stilll a youngy, I hope he gets better but with that money, it'll be hard!!
Yeah, I'm a waste of time, but you replied :lol:
Scotsman

Jun 12, 2009
Scotsman wrote:Hey dude, just spekin ma mind. He was great and stilll a youngy, I hope he gets better but with that money, it'll be hard!!

Oy that was intended for the evil doctor aka Dr Strange Love, not the jolly Scot.

A waste of time he indeed is, but can't help it. There's too much blood running through my veins to let it go.

I don't mind the dislike but please acknowledge the talent and achievements.

PS Scot ur quick. I barely edited the waste of time bit and you quoted me!
Now where's CA I think he knows a way to interfere with them quotes.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
puppypup wrote:

Dude I say, Forgive and Forget :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
puppypup wrote:

Dude I say, Forgive and Forget :D

For this one, NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 12, 2009
Scotsman wrote:Hey dude, just spekin ma mind. He was great and stilll a youngy, I hope he gets better but with that money, it'll be hard!!

Oy that was intended for the evil doctor aka Dr Strange Love, not the jolly Scot.

A waste of time he indeed is, but can't help it. There's too much blood running through my veins to let it go.

V jolly indeed, birfday wdeekend, its gona be messy! CA, loads of respect to that guy, made me laugh loads! Now you've got a resident jakey, fi scotty land, who gets a bit typy after a beer! Hav a gid yun y'all, I'm going for pass oot!
Scotsman

Jun 12, 2009
Scotsman wrote:

V jolly indeed, birfday wdeekend, its gona be messy! CA, loads of respect to that guy, made me laugh loads! Now you've got a resident jakey, fi scotty land, who gets a bit typy after a beer! Hav a gid yun y'all, I'm going for pass oot!

As you take the time to hit the keys, why don't you try to hit the right ones so that we could all understand what the heck your trying to say?????
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 12, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Scotsman wrote:

As you take the time to hit the keys, why don't you try to hit the right ones so that we could all understand what the heck your trying to say?????

coolio ma daddy' o, it's all going to plan'yo . mm... you ever been up north? :roll:
Scotsman

Jun 12, 2009
North of where?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 12, 2009
Scotsman wrote:V jolly indeed, birfday wdeekend, its gona be messy! CA, loads of respect to that guy, made me laugh loads! Now you've got a resident jakey, fi scotty land, who gets a bit typy after a beer! Hav a gid yun y'all, I'm going for pass oot!

B'day weekend eh? Well you have my jolliest wishes!
Cheers!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2009
Scotsman wrote:V jolly indeed, birfday wdeekend, its gona be messy! CA, loads of respect to that guy, made me laugh loads! Now you've got a resident jakey, fi scotty land, who gets a bit typy after a beer! Hav a gid yun y'all, I'm going for pass oot!

B'day weekend eh? Well you have my jolliest wishes!
Cheers!

jolly as fek mate, should be in la la land now. Love to all that post , I love love u all, luv u allXXXXXXXX (am gonna feel like a tit when read this morrrow!) NIGHTY NIGHT
Scotsman

Jun 12, 2009

too many world class players won't work ;)
each with their own egos.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
its a shame he is going. the kid was brilliant and he made it worthwhile to watch the PL. Yeh ok he is a showoff, got some fancy skills & gay and does dive around but some of the goals he scored this season and the last season saved MAN Us ass from chelsea.

will man u survive without him? depends if they get 3 good players from 80 million quid.

the reason behind ronaldo leaving man u were that he had a tiff with alex. and after the champions league final we all knew he would leave.

really dont think he will do well in spanish league
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 12, 2009
rudeboy wrote:its a shame he is going. the kid was brilliant and he made it worthwhile to watch the PL. Yeh ok he is a showoff, got some fancy skills & gay and does dive around but some of the goals he scored this season and the last season saved MAN Us a#s from chelsea.

will man u survive without him? depends if they get 3 good players from 80 million quid.

the reason behind ronaldo leaving man u were that he had a tiff with alex. and after the champions league final we all knew he would leave.

really dont think he will do well in spanish league

I agree, big eck no likey guys with egos, remember beckham! I hope we get to see the best of ronaldo yet, but I reckon he'll fall asleep on the job now. :cry:
Scotsman

Jun 12, 2009
Scotsman wrote:I agree, big eck no likey guys with egos, remember beckham! I hope we get to see the best of ronaldo yet, but I reckon he'll fall asleep on the job now. :cry:

but beckham did excellent at milan even for short time, i guess depends on the club :D i wish he's coming back.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 13, 2009
xty wrote:
Scotsman wrote:I agree, big eck no likey guys with egos, remember beckham! I hope we get to see the best of ronaldo yet, but I reckon he'll fall asleep on the job now. :cry:

but beckham did excellent at milan even for short time, i guess depends on the club :D i wish he's coming back.

becks game was to cross and pass. and if you got a BIG goal hanger like inzaghi who sits in the goal and you got someone crossing the ball in like becks, then ofcourse hes gonna do well.

why do you think rooney is doing well for the national team? cos he has started goal hanging too :D the evertonian would run around like a mad dog. up front in midfield to the defense. how the hell is a forward supposed to score goals if he running around like a headless chicken?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 13, 2009
rudeboy wrote:becks game was to cross and pass. and if you got a BIG goal hanger like inzaghi who sits in the goal and you got someone crossing the ball in like becks, then ofcourse hes gonna do well.

that... is called team playing ;)
he did excellent as well in defending, remembering like gattuso but with pin-sharp passes.
though, milan have pirlo, this is what milan lacked so far. the ugly xmas tree formation (lone striker) causes midfielders (including kaka/ronaldinho/seedorf) to play with more ego to score, instead of giving assists to the striker. no beautiful & sharp passes, to increase the chance of more goals, and this is why milan need becks (or someone with this capability).
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat