Question To MCL

Topic locked
Question to MCL Jun 27, 2010
Misery Called Life wrote:^^^ seems to be detached from reality, fails to understand it's the expatriates who form an integral part in the socio-economic progress of UAE!

Based on what I understood from your opinion, I see you have a blind stereotype towards the Emiratis.
So before I accuse u of being envious & jealous, let's have a direct discussion here and answer the questions below.

Where did u see in any of my posts that indicates my failure to understand such a thing?
Who do u think urself giving credit to the expatriates in specific, & neglecting the Emiratis?
Why did you come to Dubai at the first place?

State ur reasons clearly & share us your views.

symmetric
BANNED

Re: Question to MCL Jun 27, 2010
First and foremost let's establish a few ground rules here....Disagreeing with You is in no way disagreement with the entire Emirati population. I fail to understand why you put yourself on such a pedestal!!!

You constant condescending attitude towards Melika has led me to believe that you don't grasp basic socio-economic concepts of ur own country. I could infact quote you, but that'd be just a waste of my time. But I do recall at one point you likened the search for a job akin to a dog and a bone. That's condescending at the very least. You make it sound like the people who work and toil to make a living in the UAE are receiving charity for their hard work.

Now before you get all excited and start accusing, Think first!(and that does not include typing) :D :D

And here's the final part...giving or taking credit is the least of my concerns...I have more productive things to do. But it's pretty established that the leadership in UAE is the brains behind the successes in the UAE. That doesn't necessarily mean that YOU are entitled to any praise just cos you countrymen in association with expatriates have put in the hard work!
But you know you like to give all the impression that ur indeed a great thinker, the Socrates of our times, so then in ur own words,
State ur reasons clearly & share us your views. :lol: :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

LOL an Emirati Royal inquisition..... NOT

"Eh...! why you no respect us, we are landlord and mudiers Habibi " :lol:

well sonny boy, until your people pay your debts (IMF estimate puts Dubai debt at $109bn) then perhaps the international community will show you'll respect. Respect is earned not forced upon. Your rulers realize that too and hence have given big expatriate communities loads of land for communal and societal purposes. (Read: Iranian hospital - coz them farsis used to provide you’ll with medical support when you’ll were tent folding desert Bedouins, land gifted; Indian club coz merchants from the sub-continent control the mercantile shipping networks, built on land gifted)

So yes dxb is finished in the financial markets and at this point of time is dependent on a real economy bolstered and largely reliant on the iranians lebanese indians etc. (Go check the registrar of companies and see which people have proprietorship :lol: )

"Iranians have been giving health care services to this region's people since many years before Iranian hospital was established.

Infact about half century ago there was a ship that was coming from IRAN ,it used to provide a wide range of medical services such as OPD and minor surgeries.

In 1970 his highness sheikh Rashid al maktum donates a land in jumaira region to Iranian Red Crescent in order to build a hospital which was built in 3 years. "

"India Club was formally inaugurated on 15th August 1964 (India's Independence Day) on a piece of land gifted by H.H. Sheikh Rashid Bin Sayed Al Maktoum."
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Misery Called Life wrote:First and foremost let's establish a few ground rules here....Disagreeing with You is in no way disagreement with the entire Emirati population. I fail to understand why you put yourself on such a pedestal!!!

First & foremost, keep ur illusions aside, as I did not state such a thing about myself.
Start off with something proper, rather than putting flase words in my mouth.

Misery Called Life wrote:You constant condescending attitude towards Melika has led me to believe that you don't grasp basic socio-economic concepts of ur own country.

My attitude towards Melika is just an attack-back to her insults towards me & my people.

If you're judging me based on witnessing a quarrel I had with someone who dislikes my people blindly, then I can see where ur -ve illusions come from, thus your mutated conclusions about my views.

Misery Called Life wrote: I could infact quote you, but that'd be just a waste of my time.

Feel free to quote anything you want, it will only wake you up from your illusions.

Misery Called Life wrote: But I do recall at one point you likened the search for a job akin to a dog and a bone. That's condescending at the very least. You make it sound like the people who work and toil to make a living in the UAE are receiving charity for their hard work.

I linked the dog-bone to Melika's situation.

For a person like Mel who dislikes my country and people, yet desperately looking for a job here is "condescending at the very least". It's the low class character I pointed at earlier which you're defending.

On the other hand, this does NOT reflect my general view regarding seeking a better opportunity for a living.
U might want to quote my words on how I acknowledge & support the harmonic multi-culture atmosphere of Dubai.

I've volunteered in a number of social gathering where locals socialize with expatriates and foreginers to approach such concept.

I'm against neglecting those cadres who spent most of their lives working in the UAE helping in building this country, and I look forward to see them get the Emirati citizenship as I see them as Emiratis already.

People EARN their money, and I never said it's charity. I'm a big-headed spoiled kid to spit such ugly comment. Based on my own family's history we always learnd how to earn our daily loaf of bread. My local Ajam (Persian) community went to India to study and worked hard to build their huge business which you see today. Thus we RESPECT those who work hard for a better living. This world is for ALL people to share, thats what my family taught me. In the past, my grandfather went to Bombay for a better opportunity, and today people from Bombay are coming here to Dubai, this is life and for that I never insult hard-working people.

I studied in a school with 90% Indians and Pakistanis, and had the BEST experience and God knows how I admire the middle class vast majority of them.

You never bothered having a better look towards my own experience and views in this multi-cultural city of mine, but rather just judging me based on a fight I had with someone who clearly hates the Arabs for lame reasons, mind you I'm just 1/4 Arab yet I degrade those who stereotype people blindly.

Misery Called Life wrote:Now before you get all excited and start accusing, Think first!(and that does not include typing) :D :D

And here's the final part...giving or taking credit is the least of my concerns...I have more productive things to do. But it's pretty established that the leadership in UAE is the brains behind the successes in the UAE. That doesn't necessarily mean that YOU are entitled to any praise just cos you countrymen in association with expatriates have put in the hard work!
But you know you like to give all the impression that ur indeed a great thinker, the Socrates of our times, so then in ur own words,
State ur reasons clearly & share us your views. :lol: :lol:

The leadership in the UAE resembles the good side of our nation and society.
Our leadership always give credit to us for any sucess as we have had good faith in them and believed in building a good future together.
Our leadership was backboned continously by the society, atleast the good ones.
Dubai's and Abu Dhabi's business flourished with the help of the local Ajam merchants and a number of great tribical Arabs. I'd like to share more of the old stories to fill up your empty head with the proper image of this nation, but as long as ur the prisoner of ur illusions, then I'll save my time.

Any success in this country, is a national pride for us all.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Question to MCL Jun 28, 2010
AHA Brilliant reply.....so to basically sum up you do agree then that expatriates do form an integral element of the socio-economic progress of UAE!!

symmetric wrote:
Our leadership always give credit to us for any sucess as we have had good faith in them and believed in building a good future together.
Dubai's and Abu Dhabi's business flourished with the help of the local Ajam merchants and a number of great tribical Arabs.

And who denied that?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Misery Called Life wrote:AHA Brilliant reply.....so to basically sum up you do agree then that expatriates do form an integral element of the socio-economic progress of UAE!!

Your conclusion-question is invalid, as I never denid this fact for you to question me.

Rather, you falsely accused me for something I never had in mind, and then u wanna double-check that I do agree on something I never rejected. U see the results of your illusions?

Misery Called Life wrote:
symmetric wrote:
Dubai's and Abu Dhabi's business flourished with the help of the local Ajam merchants and a number of great tribical Arabs.

And who denied that?

Read your own words ..

Misery Called Life wrote:That doesn't necessarily mean that YOU are entitled to any praise just cos you countrymen in association with expatriates have put in the hard work!
State ur reasons clearly & share us your views.

Thus I stated my reasons clearly & shared my views in my previous post that you quoted, and doubted.
Moreover, Ur not entitled to judge who gets credit and who doesn't, a national pride is something all loyal hard working Emiratis and non-Emiratis can take credit for you.

In fact, let me share you something I did in which my country honoured me for...
During spring 2007, I participated in the Eco-Summit (an international env. conference) that was held in China, as the only Emirati representing the UAE, and I was the only undergraduate student among 1200 professors & experts. I presented a mini-research that I carried out on the 56 (announced, suggested, and non-announced) protected areas in the UAE.

Ciao!
symmetric
BANNED

:lol:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

symmetric wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:AHA Brilliant reply.....so to basically sum up you do agree then that expatriates do form an integral element of the socio-economic progress of UAE!!

Your conclusion-question is invalid, as I never denid this fact for you to question me.

Ok then so then why did you start the thread in the first place? :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

symmetric wrote:

Ok then so then why did you start the thread in the first place? :D

AHA Brilliant question..I started this thread as a response to your false accusation.
Again read your own words ..
Misery Called Life wrote:^^^seems to be detached from reality, fails to understand it's the expatriates who form an integral part in the socio-economic progress of UAE!

So to basically sum up, you do agree that you accused me falsely based on your colourful illusion, right?
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Question To MCL Jun 29, 2010
i'm lost

why dont you 2 get a room and maybe chat on messenger or similar - this will never be resolved on here.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Question To MCL Jun 30, 2010
No please continue - this is fascinating stuff

... like a kinda weird amalgum of an MTv cartoon meets 60 Minutes- Rudeboy and UAEkid poppin in with the Beavis and Butthead commentary !

It so cool for them to have someone who has an IQ above 73 (and an Eco Warrior to boot!)

Go Sym, Go Sym ......

Not buying the leadership story, but please keep digging :)

MCL I think its your supposition that is causing the malfunction ...

The lokals DO "understand that expatriates form an integral part in the socio-economic progress of UAE! "

They just do not like to openly Acknowledge it, there are only self congratulatory industry bodies who award things like Best Estate Agent or Best Corporate Lawyer and even then there is the obligatory lokal winner, Ravi Shetti never gets an award for being a good singer nor does Sam Parker get a plot of land and a Nissan Patrol for talking to a lot of people in a big room last Tuesday, (he was really rather good)

Just my 2 schekels :wink:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

I hate to say it and thought the day would never come but I'm with warrior on this one
desertdudeshj

Well if that don't take the biscuit - me n DD in the same camp !!!

I'm packin up me clogs, pullng my finger out of the Dyke (no offence intended sweetie) and becoming Argentinian for the remaining duration of the World Cup

My work here on this planet is done - live long and prosper

Ole !
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Question to MCL Jun 30, 2010
looks like the viking missed his boat and all the other vikings left him alone :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Question to MCL Jun 30, 2010
rudeboy wrote:looks like the viking missed his boat and all the other vikings left him alone :D

"Looks like the viking missed his boat" Amusing quip

"and the other vikings left him alone" Turns your amusing quip into a jumble of words - think to yourself, what does this add, if he missed his boat the implication is that he is on his own, leave the reader to fill in the mental picture ... you have to know when to stop talking, it is a better measure of intelligence than the empty vessel that just keeps on and on and on ....

For example, take my wife ............ please (is pure Genius)

Is this an arabic/english problem i.e. that spoken arabic requires the story teller to describe everything in exacting detail, leaving nothing to the imagination thus assuming the listener does not have the capacity to interpret or a more deeply rooted semantic translational issue?

Boring I know, but I am trying to understand why most locals just cant pull off humour in English! (The Green Hero Sym excepted of course !) :wink:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

viking-warrior wrote:No please continue - this is fascinating stuff

... like a kinda weird amalgum of an MTv cartoon meets 60 Minutes- Rudeboy and UAEkid poppin in with the Beavis and Butthead commentary !

It so cool for them to have someone who has an IQ above 73 (and an Eco Warrior to boot!)

Go Sym, Go Sym ......

Not buying the leadership story, but please keep digging :)

MCL I think its your supposition that is causing the malfunction ...

The lokals DO "understand that expatriates form an integral part in the socio-economic progress of UAE! "

They just do not like to openly Acknowledge it, there are only self congratulatory industry bodies who award things like Best Estate Agent or Best Corporate Lawyer and even then there is the obligatory lokal winner, Ravi Shetti never gets an award for being a good singer nor does Sam Parker get a plot of land and a Nissan Patrol for talking to a lot of people in a big room last Tuesday, (he was really rather good)

Just my 2 schekels :wink:

MCL got his illusions biting him in the @$$, judging people based on his colourful illusions or as u've put it "supposition" is absolutely dumb.

I understand why U won't buy the ruler part, because even us locals are extremely ashamed of what "His Evilness Essa" did to that poor Afghani guy. It's a disgrace, and I know there are other corrupted people on the same page, but I mentioned in my previous post that we put our hands with the "good ones" like Shaikh Khalifa & Shaikh Mohammed and others in the list ;)

Today I was at Burj Khalifa, and I was so glad to see plenty of big fotos of people who worked in that amazing project. It's how Shaikh Mohammed wanted to acknowledge those hard-working people by displaying nicely shot fotos of them on the walls of Burj Khalifa for everyone to see them, and those people (in fotos) were from different nationalities (Asians, Indians, Emiratis, Americans, Europeans, etc).

Sym will keep on digging 8)

-- Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:02 am --

Eco-worrrior :thumbup:
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Question To MCL Jul 01, 2010
symmetric wrote:

MCL got his illusions biting him in the @$$, judging people based on his colourful illusions or as u've put it "supposition" is absolutely dumb.

Lol my suppositions?? Quite the contrary Symmetric. From ur first post uptil now it's YOU who has been making assumptions and quite simply it's you who has been doing the back peddling.
So really there is nothing else left to say anymore!!!

Oh alrit I'll end this for You---
What Symmetric is trying to say is that he might not be detached from reality, and so is willing to grudgingly accept(so long as just bout everyone keeps rubbing it in :lol: ) that expatriates are indeed a contributing factor to the socio-ecomic strata of the land. (whats the big deal in acknowledging that in the first place??? Sheesh talk bout drama. Go write a book man, you've got a rather imaginative mind :lol: )
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

symmetric wrote:

Lol my suppositions?? Quite the contrary Symmetric. From ur first post uptil now it's YOU who has been making assumptions and quite simply it's you that has been doing the back peddling.
So really there is nothing else left to say anymore!!!

Oh alrit I'll end this for You---
What Symmetric is trying to say is that he might not be detached from reality, and so is willing to grudgingly accept(so long as just bout everyone keeps rubbing it in :lol: ) that expatriates are indeed a contributing factor to the socio-ecomic strata of the land. (whats the big deal in acknowledging that in the first place??? Sheesh talk bout drama. Go write a book man, you've got a rather imaginative mind :lol: )

I know it's hard to be a fool, no wonder your life is a misery, it's because you're unstable :wink:

Read your own words..
Misery Called Life wrote:^^^ seems to be detached from reality, fails to understand it's the expatriates who form an integral part in the socio-economic progress of UAE

A direct accusation to me on something I've never denied. I DARE U to quote me denying this socio-economic fact, and trust me you'll totally fail, and will have ur dumbness bitting you again in the @$$.
All I sense from you is jealousy and envy, thus ur weird illusions & suppsotions. Wake up idiot :blackeye:
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Question to MCL Jul 01, 2010
whatta bunch of juvenile delinquents who can't get along in the playpen

No seriously, the way you both paraphrase and critique one another (read: more like Character assassinate one another), makes me real happy. It shows that AUD, AUS or any of the mediocre universities in the UAE do have critical writing and comprehension classes and that the hundreds of thousand of dirhams spent for your degrees' were not all that much of a waste.

godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oh don't even go there GS. I have a friend in one of the biggest emarati universities here working way high up there, and OH ! the stories I could tell.

For example, The average UNI student has a tough time writing decent and proper Arabic, and mind you these are University level students, and this is not something I made up this is from there own faculty !
desertdudeshj

Yup that’s highly believable.

I remember when I first came to the UAE and didn’t have internet setup at home and had to use the cybercafé down stairs, I then bumped into (more like helped him format his ms word doc) an Emirati bloke in his early 20s doing his undergrad in business and his assignment was “Understanding the Quran” or some analysis of it students in his major had to do.

I mean hasn’t he been doing that in his adolescence, in religious class and if he’s a pious soul at least reflect upon it five times a day.

The curriculum right up to the students is pathetic. Putting it mildly, no amount of infrastructure investment and ISO standards in running an educational institute can transform donkeys into stallions. But you can surely over-charge them and that in a nutshell sums up the educational scene in uae.
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Thats a weak argument GS.
desertdudeshj

Re: Question to MCL Jul 02, 2010
godsent wrote:whatta bunch of juvenile delinquents who can't get along in the playpen

No seriously, the way you both paraphrase and critique one another (read: more like Character assassinate one another), makes me real happy. It shows that AUD, AUS or any of the mediocre universities in the UAE do have critical writing and comprehension classes and that the hundreds of thousand of dirhams spent for your degrees' were not all that much of a waste.

Yet, another idiot :drunken:
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Question To MCL Jul 02, 2010
hahahaha
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Question To MCL Jul 03, 2010
Again with the expats donations to our country… ppl, don't forget that we shoveled loads of money to your jobless as**, you failed in this world and we gave you another chance, your countries turned their backs on you and we welcomed you, your countries slaved you .. sorry I mean hassled you for 70% of your incomes and you ran way from it when opened our door for you and gave made you our refugees.

We are making it hard to give you visas, we treat you bad and we are not building you homes that you can afford !! get the hint well yaa.

it's not like we need you, it's just that rich ppl don't do hard labor, I mean face the realty here, it';s just the way thing are. you fall under the category of labor class which in today teams "slaves" not from our side but starting with your own countries that does not provide you with a thing but the so called "freedom of speech" and leaving you broke and drunk all year long.. I'm sorry I'm being harsh here but you have to realize it.
We don't need you as much as you need us.. don't be so defensive of the issue, the only ppl who created this discrimination issues are you trying so hard to prove that we are in need of you. We don't care if you are here or there ,we don't even conceder the fact that you exists .
we the locals are harmless as it get, the only issue I see here is that our laws does not suit you. So be it and live with it or simply slave your selves elsewhere. The gold digging years are over, try finding some other places, I don't hate you guys but you forcing yourselves in a country and trying to force your liking in it just wont happen.
Again, not all of you are the ones we NEED, and do not mix your selves with all the expats. 70% of you are really useless, I GUESS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE PPL, if you are not an investor or construction worker or an engineer then you are as useless as the fly I'm trying shush out of my face. Not all of of you are a contribution to us. You are just a load we carry on our shoulders for nothing .
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

So Sym would you use your "Yet, another idiot" reply here aswell in response to KID ?
desertdudeshj

uaekid wrote:Again with the expats donations to our country… ppl, don't forget that we shoveled loads of money to your jobless as**, you failed in this world and we gave you another chance, your countries turned their backs on you and we welcomed you, your countries slaved you .. sorry I mean hassled you for 70% of your incomes and you ran way from it when opened our door for you and gave made you our refugees.

We are making it hard to give you visas, we treat you bad and we are not building you homes that you can afford !! get the hint well yaa.

it's not like we need you, it's just that rich ppl don't do hard labor, I mean face the realty here, it';s just the way thing are. you fall under the category of labor class which in today teams "slaves" not from our side but starting with your own countries that does not provide you with a thing but the so called "freedom of speech" and leaving you broke and drunk all year long.. I'm sorry I'm being harsh here but you have to realize it.
We don't need you as much as you need us.. don't be so defensive of the issue, the only ppl who created this discrimination issues are you trying so hard to prove that we are in need of you. We don't care if you are here or there ,we don't even conceder the fact that you exists .
we the locals are harmless as it get, the only issue I see here is that our laws does not suit you. So be it and live with it or simply slave your selves elsewhere. The gold digging years are over, try finding some other places, I don't hate you guys but you forcing yourselves in a country and trying to force your liking in it just wont happen.
Again, not all of you are the ones we NEED, and do not mix your selves with all the expats. 70% of you are really useless, I GUESS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE PPL, if you are not an investor or construction worker or an engineer then you are as useless as the fly I'm trying shush out of my face. Not all of of you are a contribution to us. You are just a load we carry on our shoulders for nothing .

I have to STRONGLY AGREE with you, 100% !! I'd like to copy paste ur post as my signature for me!!

Some UNTHANKFUL SCUMBAGS who are jealous to death just can't help their miserable envious feelings towards us. I'm refering to useless idiots like MCL who find it ok to stereotype locals based on his own false suppositions.

Uaekid's post is the best way to throw it in your face MCL :blackeye:

Respectful criticism is totally fine and welcomed, but when you cross the line and invade our dignity/pride, then you might wanna shut ur fcuking mouth and just go back to where ever you come from, and let's see what your own country will offer jerks like you.

I got to see you in TWO scenarios.

Too nice = Still you're disrespectful and a total jerk.
Too harsh = The right way to deal with you.

Pack up your bags and LEAVE the land of idiots, to the land of smart people :drunken:

No wonder you defended Melika, jerks think alike. That low-class filthy jerk totaly hates us in advance while she was already wondering around Dubai for TWO years begging for a job. People like you talk about values, while you're just money-slaves. You are big-headed money-beggers :blackeye:

On the other hand, there are plenty of high-class RESPECTFUL expatriates who earned FULL respect, and for that I never stereotype expatriates, infact I tend to always praise them and express my views positively. Until some idiots like you show up, then thats where you get punched in the face.

Ciao!
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Question to MCL Jul 03, 2010
Err…. UAEkid

For every thought pattern there is a counter thought pattern. Welcome to civilization you draconian soul.

It’s people like you (and your thoughts are not unique amongst locals) who make Dubai, Abu Dhabi a transient city. People come and go and always move in for their benefit. The only people who seem to linger on are brits (simply because many locals have an inferiority complex as the Brits gave them quite a lot of handouts and potty trained them to put it mildly), passive subcontinent folks (who never run into trouble, are scrupulous with their local partners, and middle class happy with a annual ticket back to wherever) and of course the Filipinas, Lebanese, Iranians etc. Interestingly enough hardly anyone knows more than 4 locals. And it’s easy to avoid you all simply because you’ll have the suspicious anthropology Bedouin tribal ungawa unfriendliness to you’ll and are ulterior motivated to the core in unison.

Of course there are the educated and cultured ones amongst you’ll who have stepped up to class and culture by understanding it’s learnt and earnt through coexistence and education but they are few and far between.Looking at it the expats who ran away and left massive debts behind are nothing compared to the current debts you klutzes keep clocking till date.

It’s thought leaders like these who help neutralize retarded outlooks to life and make living in the GCC more bearable in my humble opinion. Squirm while watching it:

-- Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 pm --

LOL It's funny how my post is totally opposite to Symmetric which he posted a few mins back.
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

desertdudeshj wrote:So Sym would you use your "Yet, another idiot" reply here aswell in response to KID ?

Sorry DD, I will not. Put yourself in my very own shoes and when you meet people like MCL and Melika, then tell me what will your reply be like. I bet it's gonna be even more harsh than Uaekid's comment.

I dislike people who take advantage of any chance to express more of their hatred towards us.

U really think it's fine to just stereotype us Emiratis so randomly??
Jerks like MCL & Mel had hostile views towards us & posting random crap based on their hatred, and I didn't see any of you putting any effort to defend the Emirati reputation, so why do you expect me to step on my own pride?
Infact, some of you just went on adding more offensive crap based on ur random stereotyping assumptions.

Having to agree with UAekid's post ONLY applys on jerks like MCL and Melika.

Full stop.
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Question To MCL Jul 04, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Thank you for flying [Emirates/Etihad delete as appropriate] on an aircraft purchased from the west with money borrowed from the west.

As part of our "Learn about the Emirates" program as sponsored by our benign dictator, each month we are publishing articles and letters from people randomly selected from the local population to give you a feel for how we, as a nation, feel about you the tourists (and your cash) and the many temporary contract based workers on their way to what they believe will be a worthwhile career move;

This month we turned over a rock at the open sewage plant next to International City and found our guest columnist, on first examination signs of intelligence confounded the attending doctors but on closer inspection it became apparent that the stream of gibberish spewing forth was not actually a recipe for camel gonads cooked in urine but a hamfisted attempt at cohesive communication.

This people is a representative view of what the lokal thinks of you.

uaekid wrote:Again with the expats donations to our country… ppl, don't forget that we shoveled loads of money to your jobless as**, you failed in this world and we gave you another chance, your countries turned their backs on you and we welcomed you, your countries slaved you .. sorry I mean hassled you for 70% of your incomes and you ran way from it when opened our door for you and gave made you our refugees.

Kinda funny coming from a goat herder who strives for mediocracy and constantly fails to achieve :lol:
The right to appear arrogant is EARNED not granted by birth, with perhaps only one or two exceptions that come to mind, your country was conceived, designed, built, furnished, operated and maintained using 99% foreign intelect, skill, money and labour; if foreign control and command was removed from your banks businesses and armed forces the nation would last, oh 12 - 18 minutes. Local, regional, family and tribal grievances would quite simply tear the country apart.

To suggest that there exists a local such as the correspondent that "carries" anything or anyone on their shoulder is frankly hilarious. A more pampered bunch of "Jewish Princess" lady boys in white dresses I can not imagine, but as discussed on here many times, genetics, people, genetics .... tick tock, tick tock

:bounce:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat