Question For UAE Kid...

Topic locked
Re: Question for UAE Kid... Sep 05, 2010
Three cheers for BethsMum!

Isn't ignorance bliss? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Ignorance? Haven't you ever heard the saying 'ignorance is bliss'? That's me, totally blissful :bounce:
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:Ignorance? Haven't you ever heard the saying 'ignorance is bliss'? That's me, totally blissful :bounce:

Which begs me to ask the question, is Beth just as ignorant?

And puhleeze what's wrong with sari's? Worn right, It's a very sensual look especially if you've got a belly to flaunt....
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Saris are very nice, I agree, but not in Manchester or Leeds or anywhere else in the UK, thanks, just my opinion, to which I am entitled. Who's Beth? BTW please is spelt 'please', look who's ignorant now! :bounce:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Saris are very nice, I agree, but not in Manchester or Leeds or anywhere else in the UK, thanks, just my opinion, to which I am entitled. Who's Beth? BTW please is spelt 'please', look who's ignorant now! :bounce:

Fair enough. But imagine asking an Indian woman who has never in her whole life donned western attire to make the switch overnight.
The result?
Grotesque ill fitting jeans rising all the way up to her naval, coupled with a top that was never intended to be tight, but since Indians are relatively well endowed it fits so tight that is seems as though her bra would snap any minute, an overcoat far too short, and the most funny looking chappals adorning her tender feet. Thus making her an instant laughing stock, thereby immediately sending her self esteem into a cave and thus alienating a prospective friend.

Instead why not appreciate her gorgeous silk sari, with motifs dating back 100's of years, a sense of elegance as she strides down those mundane walkways, heralding for her a new beginning and new friendships. Why is that so intrusive?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

I think it's the folds of blubber, overhanging their skirts that puts me off, wearing a loose fitting dress would be far less offensive :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Misery,

Grotesque ill fitting jeans rising all the way up to her naval, coupled with a top that was never intended to be tight, but since Indians are relatively well endowed it fits so tight that is seems as though her bra would snap any minute, an overcoat far too short, and the most funny looking chappals adorning her tender feet. Thus making her an instant laughing stock, thereby immediately sending her self esteem into a cave and thus alienating a prospective friend.

You are describing most of the English girls in Manchester in your statement.
I did worry, at one point, that you were getting carried away in a fashion, what's with the bra snapping? LOL
Did you have a happy ending?
Bethsmum

Re: Question For UAE Kid... Sep 05, 2010
I’m proud of this country regardless of anything. Its achievements to its self developing from nothing to something in a short time and being recognized internationally . the achievements for its own people and you all know what this country is doing in this field . the rest I really don’t care for much .

For the the people who only look at achievements in a matter of money, well stop being shallow , life has more important things in life and in term of livings. Job security ,good economy ,minimum crimes, good government services and facilities ,affordable housing and finance, tax free living, good health and education facilities ,an international country for all humans with no discrimination from it locals compared to other countries and religious tolerance and how it diversified its economy and how its going toward being eco friendly . I traveled around and I give UAE and who ever achieved this 2 thumbs up compared to those places I went to. And I always feel proud and say it out loud that “ I am Emarati and proud of it “ and I always feel happy talking about where ever I am bcz in my eyes, it will always be number 1.

Choc, stop being dramatic with the blood thingy and relax ,yes everything comes with a price, hell the west industrial revaluation started bcz of the World wars, you know, to kill each other, there is enough blood for you.

For the rest of the UAE problems and mistakes hunters, if you want a place with zero of all those thing, feel free to travel to the moon .
uaekid

No discrimination from locals? Oh please - they treat most people from the sub-continent less than dogs, what a joke! The whole place is full of discrimination and double standards.

It'll only ever be eco-friendly when you lot learn to stop dumping your rubbish out your car windows onto the road or anywhere else you choose to leave it, instead of learning what a BIN looks like!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

In fairness Chocs all of your points could be directed at many nationalities, including we British.
The kid is only standing up for his country, good luck to him, I always stand up for Britain but I know it's far, far from perfect. You really don't expect him to come on here and say, yes, you're all correct, Dubai is sh*te. He's proud of Dubai, I would be too if I were a local.
Bethsmum

True, but don't site there and say its all hunky dory either, when we know for a fact that all these things aren't as he says. You witness it everyday, read it in the papers etc.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bethsmum wrote:Viking warrier, I will endeavor to answer your post first

Duck? how very regional.

I can't comment on you calling me a sycophantic expat as I really don't know what that word means, can you put it in simpler terms for me, I'm just a sweetie after all.

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:00 pm --

Bye heck lass, you managed to do anything but address or defend any of the issues raised, what of the accusation of financial malfeasance that is the staple diet of state and kin in the UAE? Is that ok by you?

Not that I would expect a Northern Lass to comprehend the etymology of language and the use of substitution, but as a matter of interest the saying goes "... would not give you the drippings off their nose" is in common usage to indicate, not only, that a person is mean of spirit and frugal, but poses a layered question which is ironic in asking why someone would value someone else's snot, and thus what esteem they hold themselves in, but enough explaining myself, if I have to lay it out then the intended recipient is clearly a dullard.

My financial rantings, as you so kindly put it, are as a direct result of how it worked from the inside, not some third party BS or government spin, and no I did not or do not have mortgages in the UAE, so negative equity is not an issue for me, thankfully. I know what I am talking about, to the extent that my opinion is sought and quoted in internationally recognised newspapers, what do you do with your time, other than tell us what the local press tells you your opinion is?

Oh yes, you threaten to carry out psychological profiles on other forum contributors! :lol:

It should be of particluar interest to a student of some"ology": (where ?) at The University of Evyonne Goolagong, that venerable seat of learning in Dubai's Knowledge Village / Housing and other scams Inc; that you pounced on the use of the phrase "Duck", trying to shake off the past and assume a new persona, are we?

Being a student of psychology you should be familiar with use of self deprecation as a sarcastic half a55ed attempt at being clever, and with its direct association with major depressive disorders (?) on the other hand if this does not make any sense to you, take it to your tutor and have him/her decode it for you.

Luv n bubbles chuck

VW :drunken:

(The kid must be laughing his a55 off now that he has company, but then he has the genetic excuse, what's yours?)

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 pm --

uaekid wrote:I’m proud of this country regardless of anything.

Blah blah blah

For the rest of the UAE problems and mistakes hunters, if you want a place with zero of all those thing, feel free to travel to the moon .

This will teach me to read only the last page on a topic !!!!!!

Absolute CLASSIC kid ............. We really should open up a Wikipedia page dedicated to his ramblings

No one cares or chooses to influence whether you are proud of the UAE or not, the only observation that I have echoes that of others, your only singing when your on home turf, I have never heard an emirati talk like that in London or New York.

"The UAE self developed itself" ... sweet, but hang on a mo, are you saying that the people of the UAE developed the country? Yaars, keep telling yourself that and after 300 years it may be a fact

"Internationally recognised" ............ as one of the most unsecure places to do business on the planet, ranked somewhere between Zambia and Turkmenistan

"Emiratisation" ............. Hahahahahahahahahaha Now this IS Internationally recognised; as one of the best jokes around

"For the the people who only look at achievements in a matter of money, well stop being shallow" ...... careful saying things like that Kid, people end up in Al Wathba for THINKING that !!!

"hell the west industrial revaluation started bcz of the World wars" .............. exsqueeze me ???? The industrial revolution began in the mid 18th/ early 19th Century (thats 400 years away for you :shock:) and the two world wars if memory serves were a touch more recent ... OR ... are you making a hamfisted attempt at saying that WWI & WWII caused a quantum shift in global economics ?

"Religious tolerance" .......... Aw come on dude, really, get a grip ... If I were to suggest that you should read the teachings of Buddha or Shinto I would be locked up. Fact.

"Eco friendly" .................. Muhahahahaha - where the have you been living ??? On the moon ?

So tell you what, next time your in London, pm me and we will meet up. I will provide security and you can wear your dishdash and we'll head off to speakers corner and you can tell us all why you are so proud of the UAE (and no, speakers corner is not that shop in Belgravia that sells Bose Wharfdale JBL and Koss)
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

LOL. Again please, in English.
Bethsmum

Oh please, come down from your 5 year old Toyota Landcruiser, and play !

I would try to type in Manc however my computer could not cope, my family would leave, its is very hard to communicate in words of 3 syllables or less, and DF has not yet enabled the riting wiv crayon function yet.

:wink:
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Bethsmum wrote:LOL. Again please, in English.

VW's message is not only clear but brilliant to me. You obviously lack the life experience and comprehension to understand what he said and what is going on beyond your toe nail polish.
I bet the UAE is the only country you ever visited after the UK.
You like men in Kandourah smelling like pepper and burned roots, let s see how long it will take you to know why they smell like that and what they think of you.
You also show poor judgement to give credit to UAEKID, his pride of the UAE only makes him forget what a fraud is his country, and who is he anyways??
BTW, I know where is the airport, but I am past that obviously.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Chocoholic wrote:No discrimination from locals? Oh please - they treat most people from the sub-continent less than dogs, what a joke! The whole place is full of discrimination and double standards.

It'll only ever be eco-friendly when you lot learn to stop dumping your rubbish out your car windows onto the road or anywhere else you choose to leave it, instead of learning what a BIN looks like!

Eeer I got sick of you trying to send all threads to the fight club choc. Now there is a different between your facts and mine. This is my personal opinion which is not open for a debates , I hope you know that. You really don’t have to squeeze you but* in every thread, its just too BIG :lol: .

And yes choc when me as a local will meet a like you ,of course I’ll squash you like I put down my cigarettes with my shoe , I guess I made that clear before .
uaekid

viking-warrior wrote:Oh please, come down from your 5 year old Toyota Landcruiser, and play !

I would try to type in Manc however my computer could not cope, my family would leave, its is very hard to communicate in words of 3 syllables or less, and DF has not yet enabled the riting wiv crayon function yet.

I just love British humor. :lol: :lol:

Edited to add: when it is done right!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Yes, I've only ever lived in the UAE. I'm afraid I don't understand anything he says. It's like a foreign language to me. I'm really not interested in all the financial blah blah, I will leave that for him and worry about my nails. Yes I do like Emirati men, why do you feel so threatened by that? As I said they have only ever treated me with respect. I like that.
Bethsmum

Please tune to channel 7 for subtitles in sign language !

Hey Kid, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ????
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

viking-warrior wrote:Oh please, come down from your 5 year old Toyota Landcruiser, and play !

Ha, gotya, Manc? I don't speak Manc or even live there. You need to do some more investigation. It wouldn't do well if you gave dodgy information to your internationally renouned newspapers would it? 5 out of 10 for content.

-- Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:13 pm --

viking-warrior wrote:Please tune to channel 7 for subtitles in sign language !

Hey Kid, Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ????

Yes, we need google translator for your posts.
Bethsmum

Ok, I think I understand ... you are apparently winning a game currently being played out in that vast arena of disconected grey goo located between your ears !!! Whooo Hoooo go you !!

What is your fixation with publications beyond your realm of comprehension ?
Does that it irk you for some reason ?

Surely not the initial signs of inadequacy and self doubt ....
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Chocoholic , since you are sure that the country is full of discriminations between locals and most expat as you call , let me as you a question but be careful, it may require your dusty brain cells to do some effort cuz you cant as usual search an answer so you must use your logics bare in mind that you ironically have local friends as I recall you saying many times so you should’ve faced some of this dog treatment if what you stated is in fact true. But here goes the question and I hope you wont as usual wait for one of the other sheep’s to answer it for you and then you come and say (yes..yes ,that’s it , I agree)

An expat who works here in construction, banks ,private or government organization for a year,366 days,not sure how many days LOL, how many of these days would he encounter a local in order for the local to treat him like a dog ? and lets major this impact on the UAE population , you know 20% locals 80% expats.
uaekid

Yes VK I'm full of all of that you just mentioned. I don't like those big newspapers, or publications as you now call them. I've told you before I only read the Viz. You really should brush up on your memory skills :bounce:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Yes, I've only ever lived in the UAE. I'm afraid I don't understand anything he says. It's like a foreign language to me. I'm really not interested in all the financial blah blah, I will leave that for him and worry about my nails. Yes I do like Emirati men, why do you feel so threatened by that? As I said they have only ever treated me with respect. I like that.

and that’s why I ignore him most of the time really :lol:

but he got use to looking at every thing and imagining it a $ sign,he just worked with money for too long :shock: by the way, is the guy you should be looking for if you need any company confidential date, he will leak it out in a second :mrgreen: he did it so many times in this forum... his work ethics is off limits. :mrgreen:
uaekid

PMSL!

As Arnie has previously said...this is better than TV!

Its like watching ping pong after taking acid!!

Wild!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Question for UAE Kid... Sep 06, 2010
Bethsmum wrote:Yes VK I'm full of all of that you just mentioned. I don't like those big newspapers, or publications as you now call them. I've told you before I only read the Viz. You really should brush up on your memory skills :bounce:

My memory skills are just fine, but I have to doubt that you even 'read' Viz, which on occasion is very funny and cutting, a trait that does not seem to have rubbed off on you.

Please please please come back with something funny or clever!
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Sorry VK I've tried and failed. Have you done any more investigating? After all you are the 'Brown Eye PI' :bounce:

-- Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 am --

uaekid wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Yes, I've only ever lived in the UAE. I'm afraid I don't understand anything he says. It's like a foreign language to me. I'm really not interested in all the financial blah blah, I will leave that for him and worry about my nails. Yes I do like Emirati men, why do you feel so threatened by that? As I said they have only ever treated me with respect. I like that.

and that’s why I ignore him most of the time really :lol:

but he got use to looking at every thing and imagining it a $ sign,he just worked with money for too long :shock: by the way, is the guy you should be looking for if you need any company confidential date, he will leak it out in a second :mrgreen: he did it so many times in this forum... his work ethics is off limits. :mrgreen:

Just think of him as a small boy, he's harmless, just likes to talk the talk. He's not fooling anyone with his fancy spiele. I've come across the likes of VW before, he will be very small in the gentlemans private area.
Bethsmum

uaekid wrote:and that’s why I ignore him most of the time really :lol:

Come on big boy, who are you talking about VW or Herve ?

If you are referring to me, well I am still here and not exactly cacking my Calvin Klein jockey's waiting for your "I report you" claim to come home to roost, you never did expand on what the confidential information was that you think I revealed (information that was not revealed by the Minister for Magic himself) and how I did this.

The analysis that I did on the debt situation was spot on and that is why the banks and the press jumped on it! It was the truth and supported by hard clinical facts available in the public domain.

If you don't like it well take you ball and sod off, we don't need you to have a good time, but it is a lot more fun when you are here.

Hey, wadda ya think about your new admirer? ~ got the hots for her? ... let me summarise

Brit, middle aged, not very bright, gobby and gagging for it ... must tick every box on your wish list

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-- Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:39 am --

Bethsmum wrote:
Just think of him as a small boy, he's harmless, just likes to talk the talk. He's not fooling anyone with his fancy spiele. I've come across the likes of VW before, he will be very small in the gentlemans private area.

Is THAT it ?

Its a small kn0b joke ! Does that mean I drive a sports car ?

Did not take you long to hit rock bottom, come on. You have such a wealth of resource, Johhny Fartpants, Buster Gonads, Fat Slags I would have thought that the pictures might have sparked an original idea, just one.

Oh yeah will you post a youtube link of you and UAEKid when you hook up ?
Just call it Jumeriah Beach Roasting .....

arf
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Question For UAE Kid... Sep 06, 2010
DK, I've searched and I've searched.

Where can I find the twat alert button?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Question For UAE Kid... Sep 06, 2010
:D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006