PVT Concord

Topic locked
PVT Concord Mar 04, 2008
Concord can you see this?

Can nobody else see this?

Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: PVT Concord Mar 04, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:Concord can you see this?

Can nobody else see this?

I see diddly squat!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
:?

I will just send personal message, I am not sure how this feature works.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 04, 2008
Whats posted on this thread?????
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 04, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote::?

Look down V see "pm" click, type, then click submit. Wow I had peg you for someone technologically sound not a techno moron like me.

By the way, I just got this computer today, tiny little thing weighss probalby less than a pound, small, a sony "vsio"or something...IT guy was jealous and told me "you got top of the line". Pretty cool and fast too!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
I am in marketing and do internet marketing but I am not IT guy.

I have new Macbook Pro from Apple. Much better than Sony. This forum is new to me and does not behave like other forums.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 04, 2008
Concord wrote:
Sheikhmo wrote::?

Look down V see "pm" click, type, then click submit. Wow I had peg you for someone technologically sound not a techno moron like me.

By the way, I just got this computer today, tiny little thing weighss probalby less than a pound, small, a sony "vsio"or something...IT guy was jealous and told me "you got top of the line". Pretty cool and fast too!

Since you are a techno moron, I guess there is no need for a cool and fast laptop. Care to swap? I need a cool laptop for window watching report :lol:
BabyDoll
Dubai chat master

Mar 04, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:I am in marketing and do internet marketing but I am not IT guy.

I have new Macbook Pro from Apple. Much better than Sony. This forum is new to me and does not behave like other forums.

I figure you would. With oil over $100 a barrel and all.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
What has oil got to do with it? You know Dubai doesn't make money from oil, it makes money from tourism and property. It upsets me to hear people, especially Amercians poke finger at us Emiratis and say we could do nothing without oil.

We have done so much with so little and what more do we need to do for you people to know we are not lucky.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 04, 2008
Sheikhmo wrote:What has oil got to do with it? You know Dubai doesn't make money from oil, it makes money from tourism and property. It upsets me to hear people, especially Amercians poke finger at us Emiratis and say we could do nothing without oil.

We have done so much with so little and what more do we need to do for you people to know we are not lucky.

U are a very well informed guy..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 04, 2008

Thought you worked for a government department??
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 04, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
Sheikhmo wrote:What has oil got to do with it? You know Dubai doesn't make money from oil, it makes money from tourism and property. It upsets me to hear people, especially Amercians poke finger at us Emiratis and say we could do nothing without oil.

U are a very well informed guy..

Thank you. I visit other forums too and also website where things get posted on Dubai all the time. It is part of my job to look at these, and all the time I see other countries jealous of us. But top of the list is Americans. At least with British they have the sense and know to have many friends who work here and appreciate achievement.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 04, 2008
scarlet wrote:

I thought I did too. :?:
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 04, 2008
scarlet wrote:

he mkts dubai..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 04, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
scarlet wrote:

he mkts dubai..

Not yet but soon when I get to director they will let me take on project which I think will be one of the big upcoming ones I hope. What you see here is just a few grains of the storm that is coming my friend. I wish I could tell you but Dubai is going to be the greatest city on this planet.
Sheikhmo
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 04, 2008
Sheikmo,

I saw tv program "60 minutes" where Sheik Mohammed, ruler of dubai viceprisent of UAE, visionary, father of many, uncle of more, driver of mercedes with plate number Dubai 1, owner of horses, stated: "I love Americans", Steve Kroft interviewer asked "what do you like about americans" Sheik Mohammed stated "I like everything about Americans". Check it out (60 Minutes on CBS Network). No BS!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008

I believe you left out the Core Business of Dubai; Import & Re-export, this trading although basically little known amongst the expats here, is incredible. A walk down the Creek on Deira side with the Dhows parke sometimes 6 abreast all loading goods for re-export will give a small indication.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 04, 2008
sage & onion wrote:

I believe you left out the Core Business of Dubai; Import & Re-export, this trading although basically little known amongst the expats here, is incredible. A walk down the Creek on Deira side with the Dhows parke sometimes 6 abreast all loading goods for re-export will give a small indication.

You missed another thing.. import of construction workers..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 04, 2008
St.Lucifer wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

You missed another thing.. import of construction workers..

Believe me the most money is made by their Employers
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Mar 04, 2008
Oh wait I'm not in this thread yet...Ok go on now.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 04, 2008

I highly doubt you're Emirati....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
bushra21 wrote:

Nieither are you. You Iranian with a USA passport pretending to be Emerati (I read the whole thread about you "justifying" your "Emirati" heritage - they are laughing at you), brought up in America but the first hypocrite to criticize the usa.

When you are asked by the lawyers about your ability to be fair please tell them how you feel about americans, and the american system as you have bleeted here. Jury duty and the American system are no joke. Even for a spoiled shophomoric like you (yeah I know Sage & Onion and Arniegang and the whole "Lames Lounge" to the rescue"....

They'll give a USA passport to anyone these days... Good thing I know higher ups in a real country...

Please don't start your reply with ... How do you know...I know plenty...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2008
bushra21 wrote:

Actually he is kind of right for the most part. Dubai doesn't make much money off oil. The oil money mainly goes to Abu Dhabi.
MC
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 05, 2008
Concord wrote:
Nieither are you. You Iranian with a USA passport pretending to be Emerati (I read the whole thread about you "justifying" your "Emirati" heritage - they are laughing at you), brought up in America but the first hypocrite to criticize the usa.

When you are asked by the lawyers about your ability to be fair please tell them how you feel about americans, and the american system as you have bleeted here. Jury duty and the American system are no joke. Even for a spoiled shophomoric like you (yeah I know Sage & Onion and Arniegang and the whole "Lames Lounge" to the rescue"....

They'll give a USA passport to anyone these days... Good thing I know higher ups in a real country...

Please don't start your reply with ... How do you know...I know plenty...

Hmmm, I'm just going to take a guess here but I supposed you don't like me much because of the way I view America...correct? Well, I'm not sorry for not sharing the same feelings you do for that country. I have already expressed my dislike for being here, how I feel like a hypocrite, and how I cannot wait until I return to my family.

My disdain towards the way the current government officials run their country has no impact on my ability to be fair. Oh, something else that may burst your bubble...I am going to vote in this years elections....should be a doozy dont you think?

I'm much more mature than you like to give me credit for. Sure, it shouldn't bother me, because, well, lets face it, I'm not the one who feels the need to create alter egos on a forum in order to entertain myself and feed my narcissitic, egotistical, self-righteous, hypocrtical ways...at least I know I'm not the one with the inferiority complex.

It's a shame really, you being the so called 'mature' one because you're older and have experienced more of life than I have, yet you chose to pick on a 'spoiled sophmoric' child.... that really says a lot about who you are.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 05, 2008
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 05, 2008
how do you live in a country you hate, and carry its passport??

you're a walking hypocrite.

if this talk of hating was sent to an american government agency - with a note that you're of arab heritage.... then you'll learn what real hate is.
ebonics
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 05, 2008
hey ebonics, why do u judge everything so extreme?

You dont like this place's culture, laws or religion, yet you live here because you can make more money here. What is wrong with holding a US passport when you can benefit from it, even if you don't like the country?
spoonman
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 05, 2008
ebonics wrote:how do you live in a country you hate, and carry its passport??

you're a walking hypocrite.

if this talk of hating was sent to an american government agency - with a note that you're of arab heritage.... then you'll learn what real hate is.

How could you be so low, I meant lower than where you at right now.....
Oh so how quick you came to throw stows, or just received your instrcutions from your handler... 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 05, 2008
Concord wrote:yeah I know Sage & Onion and Arniegang and the whole "Lames Lounge" to the rescue"....

Well, it well known fact that you set everything up and your minions ready to pounce as soon as you posted.

Concord wrote:Please don't start your reply with ... How do you know...I know plenty...

Please ( nah....that word is for well-mannered people only)Don't start your reply with ... SWEAR WORDS....coz it says a lot more of you, as well as vitriolic rants.

You dont deserve any reply really not from anybody here or from the real world even...but I'm generous this morning..... 8)
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mar 05, 2008
''
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat