Post Global Village (looking For Suppliers Of MidEast Goods)

Topic locked
Post Global Village (looking for suppliers of MidEast goods) Jun 17, 2009
When at Global Village last winter I was interested with some products where I'm seeking to do small trading business in home country. I regret that I didn't take their business cards.

I am not sure exactly from which countries, but for sure they are Middle Eastern country booths (particularly Lebanon, Syria, or Jordan).

Any of you know where I could get the suppliers/wholesalers of these goods? I've never seen ones when roaming around Bur Dubai/Deira souqs (most of them are Indian clothing/goods).

* Ladies' Middle Eastern long dresses/robes, kind like black abaya but colorful with ornaments/patterns all over. Up to mid class quality/price. I'm guessing not for daily wear but might be suitable for parties.

* Fruit syrups (?), pickles, etc.

Here are some of part of pics I took there. I notice the one with the clothing was at Lebanon booth. The others, I'm not sure.

Image Image Image

To Mod, please don't move this thread for a while until I got some good response/information. Thanks.

xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Post Global Village (looking for suppliers of MidEast go Jun 18, 2009
xty wrote:When at Global Village last winter I was interested with some products where I'm seeking to do small trading business in home country. I regret that I didn't take their business cards.

I am not sure exactly from which countries, but for sure they are Middle Eastern country booths (particularly Lebanon, Syria, or Jordan).

Any of you know where I could get the suppliers/wholesalers of these goods? I've never seen ones when roaming around Bur Dubai/Deira souqs (most of them are Indian clothing/goods).

* Ladies' Middle Eastern long dresses/robes, kind like black abaya but colorful with ornaments/patterns all over. Up to mid class quality/price. I'm guessing not for daily wear but might be suitable for parties.

* Fruit syrups (?), pickles, etc.

Here are some of part of pics I took there. I notice the one with the clothing was at Lebanon booth. The others, I'm not sure.

Image Image Image

To Mod, please don't move this thread for a while until I got some good response/information. Thanks.

What is your home country?, maybe we can help.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 19, 2009
Indonesia
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat