Poll - Red Kite Takes A ................

Topic locked

Red Kite Won't Be around for a While (2 weeks) What do YOU think ?

Poll ended at Oct 31, 2009

I think Arniegang should have deleted his username permanently
19%
I think Arniegang is bang out of Order
19%
3 Cheers for Arniegang
31%
I think Arniegang is reasonable given the amount of Spam he posts
19%
visit www.Red-Kite-on DF-Holiday.co.uk
13%

Total votes : 16

Poll - Red Kite takes a ................ Oct 26, 2009
enforced holiday from DF.

for about 2 weeks or until i think he has learn't to take my very polite requests and warnings more seriously, or at least have the manners to open and read them.

Dont blame any other Mod. It was moi

8)

arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 26, 2009
visit www.Red-Kite-on DF-Holiday.co.uk :lol:

don't give him ideas now....
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 26, 2009
Well this is so cool that you asked members' opinion about this. I think he is annoying but permenant ban is too much, I agree with this temporary ban.

Since there is a smell of democracy in this forum, I suggest a poll for measuring MODs performance as well. maybe a poll for new MODs.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 26, 2009
godsent wrote:visit www.Red-Kite-on DF-Holiday.co.uk :lol:

don't give him ideas now....

He's probably already reserved the domain name!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 26, 2009
RK is probably ranting in limmerick on his own Dubai website!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 26, 2009
I voted 3 cheers !

LMAO @ visit-RK.co LOOOOOL

Probally cursing, that no wonder dubai is in recession because no one cares about his spam site ! and if they did everyone would still have natural brown hair, wouldnt need glasses and sleep only 5 seconds a day when they are a 1000 years old. And last but not LeAsT LEaRn HoW To UsE tHe CaPsLoCk keY properly.
desertdudeshj

Oct 26, 2009
Edit.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 26, 2009
As a fan of Red Kite's, I have to say "I think Arniegang is bang out of Order"
Something tells me this Arnie fella is a huge fan of Margaret Thatcher.......
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:As a fan of Red Kite's

:shock: Thats a very lonely and cold place MCL
desertdudeshj

Oct 26, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:

Yaa, but this is no way to treat a member.
I mean this is abuse of power as all Arnie gang has done through this poll is make a mockery of RedKite.
Uncalled For!
As far as his spam goes, well if you don't like it look the other way.
Not to mention his fantastic Limericks thread and some cool jokes threads as well. I would rate RK a decent contributor.

As far as his marketing goes,
Well he did have some pretty cool websites and he had a valid point about marketing. I mean who knows Persistance pays. While I totally agree with his logic, I don't necessarily agree with his methodology.

The fact is that UK investors are rather crucial to this region. In fact today is the the UK roadshow of the next tranche of $10 billion Dubai government bonds.
If someone here wanted to market something specifically for UK investors then RK's sites could be quite valuable.
And I feel thats the direction we're moving in today, region wise marketing.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2009
MCL your starting to scare me !!!!!!!!! or has RK hacked into your account.

One . for yes two .. for no

Leave MCL's account alone you spamming fool !!!!!
desertdudeshj

Oct 26, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

Yaa, but this is no way to treat a member. I mean this is abuse of power as all Arnie gang has done through this poll is make a mockery of RedKite.
Uncalled For! Try doing the same to him and then see how grouchy he gets.

MCL

You seem to have an attitude towards everyone who dare disagree with you. Now i see you are directing/venting your anger and rudeness towards me.

Try and lighten up a bit and before you post damming remarks about abuse of power at least have the good manners to get your facts in order or at least be aware of the facts.

1. This is not a poll seeking peoples opinion - i have banned him for 2 weeks, the poll was just a bit of humour. If you dont understand this please google "humour" and it will be explained to you.

2. Red Kite has received numerous warnings about his constant inserting of links and in my opinion "spam" within the majority of his replies. He has failed and ignored my polite requests, even to the point he has not even opened his last and final warning and is now still unopened in his "inbox" and, has been for the last 2 weeks.

I hope i have made myself quite clear MCL and like i said to you in a pm "if you dont like it here and dont like the way we moderate then please feel free to move onto another forum".
arniegang

Oct 26, 2009
arniegang wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

Yaa, but this is no way to treat a member. I mean this is abuse of power as all Arnie gang has done through this poll is make a mockery of RedKite.

MCL

You seem to have an attitude towards everyone who dare disagree with you. Now i see you are directing/venting your anger and rudeness towards me.

Try and lighten up a bit and before you post damming remarks about abuse of power at least have the good manners to get your facts in order or at least be aware of the facts.

1. This is not a poll seeking peoples opinion - i have banned him for 2 weeks, the poll was just a bit of humour. If you dont understand this please google "humour" and it will be explained to you.

2. Red Kite has received numerous warnings about his constant inserting of links and in my opinion "spam" within the majority of his replies. He has failed and ignored my polite requests, even to the point he has not even opened his last and final warning and is now still unopened in his "inbox" and, has been for the last 2 weeks.

I hope i have made myself quite clear MCL and like i said to you in a pm "if you dont like it here and dont like the way we moderate then please feel free to move onto another forum".

^^^ Wow that's ur reply?

Few corrections,
(I see you've edited your opening line I was about to ask you for a translation)
1. No one disagreed with me, on the contray I disagreed with you, for which I was accused of being dour, mannerless and rude. Through the points you state you also clearly imply that you treat our opinions with absolute disdain. *appreciate the honesty*

2. You did call this poll humorous right? Is this humour applicable to you as well? Can I start a poll on you?

3. No you've never sent me a PM.

4. Just being polite in language does not mean the intent was polite, your "polite" warnings always have a vague sense of mockery associated with it. If you disagree with me than could just say so, but No!...for you it's some sorta power trip. Basically what your saying is "if you disagree with me then you can get the hell out of this forum" ( did you catch the Mrs Thatcher insinuation)

5. And finally Mr Arnie, you started this poll, you put in the choices. I voted and explained my choice. So don't think I'm directing any rudness or anger towards you. I'm Not!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2009
can you add another option like "redkite takes a hike"

or "redkite catches a wind and flys back to wherever he came from"

or you can just leave it like as it is :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 26, 2009
arniegang wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

MCL

^^^ Wow that's ur reply?

Few corrections,
(I see you've edited your opening line I was about to ask you for a translation)
1. No one disagreed with me, on the contray I disagreed with you, for which I was accused of being dour, mannerless and rude. Through the points you state you also clearly imply that you treat our opinions with absolute disdain. *appreciate the honesty*

2. You did call this poll humorous right? Is this humour applicable to you as well? Can I start a poll on you?

4. Just being polite in language does not mean the intent was polite, your "polite" warnings always have a vague sense of mockery associated with it. If you disagree with me than could just say so, but No!...for you it's some sorta power trip. Basically what your saying is "if you disagree with me then you can get the hell out of this forum" ( did you catch the Mrs Thatcher insinuation)

5. And finally Mr Arnie, you started this poll, you put in the choices. I voted and explained my choice. So don't think I'm directing any rudness or anger towards you. I'm Not!

Me thinks you need to take that hugeeeeeeee chip off your shoulder, life should not be so miserable then. :P

My nickname is Arniegang not Mr Arnie with respect :roll:

And finally.........if you haven't got anything nice to say, sometimes its best to say nothing at all 8)
arniegang

Oct 26, 2009
arniegang wrote:
arniegang wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:

MCL

^^^ Wow that's ur reply?

Few corrections,

Me thinks you need to take that hugeeeeeeee chip off your shoulder, life should not be so miserable then. :P

My nickname is Arniegang not Mr Arnie with respect :roll:

And finally.........if you haven't got anything nice to say, sometimes its best to say nothing at all 8)

OK "Mr. Arnie", :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 26, 2009
Haha I see Jamal is back - please can we let him loose on some people?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 26, 2009
they cant handle none of J , common on now miss.Queen be easy on em.

cause me unleashin on em ... is like a steamroller on pebbles.
i wont even have to shift my swagger to throw my dagger.
u'd be callin it instant slaughter,
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 26, 2009
Jamal wrote:they cant handle none of J , common on now miss.Queen be easy on em.

cause me unleashin on em ... is like a steamroller on pebbles.
i wont even have to shift my swagger to throw my dagger.
u'd be callin it instant slaughter,

Looks like another Poet with a message :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 26, 2009
Yeah but at least J does it with a bit of style init my bru!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 27, 2009
arniegang wrote:My nickname is Arniegang not Mr Arnie with respect :roll:

:lol: I'm laughing at the sheer pettiness of that statement.

arniegang wrote:And finally.........if you haven't got anything nice to say, sometimes its best to say nothing at all 8)

Duly Noted, likewise if you can't handle criticsm then don't start a poll with such options innit!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 27, 2009
Maybe you should take a note out of your own book MCL.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 27, 2009
arniegang wrote:My nickname is Arniegang not Mr Arnie with respect :roll:

:lol: I'm laughing at the sheer pettiness of that statement.

arniegang wrote:And finally.........if you haven't got anything nice to say, sometimes its best to say nothing at all 8)

Duly Noted, likewise if you can't handle criticsm then don't start a poll with such options innit!

Second that!

BTW, Arnie is there a way that someone can take back their vote? how? thank you.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 27, 2009
As i said the poll was just a laugh and I wasn't seeking a general consensus of opinion, the result mattered not to me.

Chill
arniegang

Oct 27, 2009
No matter what is said and done, I'm totally with A.gang on this one. RK got less than what he actually deserved.

P.S : Not kissing Mod behind ! :D
desertdudeshj

Oct 27, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:No matter what is said and done, I'm totally with A.gang on this one. RK got less than what he actually deserved.

P.S : Not kissing Mod behind ! :D

"Modkisser" - new forum term invented ???

:lol:

DDShj shall now be known as MK :lol:
arniegang

Oct 27, 2009
WTF ! :shock:
desertdudeshj

Oct 27, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:WTF ! :shock:

wasssssssup MK ??

:lol:
arniegang

Oct 27, 2009
:? you want me to start posting about visit-hell.su.ck makes sense since I now have ryhming initials....hmmm maybe even a limmerick or two

Once there was a boy.................
desertdudeshj

Oct 27, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote::? you want me to start posting about visit-hell.su.ck makes sense since I now have ryhming initials....hmmm maybe even a limmerick or two

Once there was a boy.................

he always wanted a toy.............

(thinking in advance, how are we going to get this ending in Mod Kisser.....) :idea:
arniegang

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat