Orbs, Ghosts....you Read Abt Orbs?

Topic locked
Orbs, ghosts....you read abt orbs? Feb 22, 2007
Of course this cud be a dust particle.

Thing is i took 3 pics right after each other....i dont see how the dust cud be there and then just fall off or something....whatever the explanation...just thot id share it with.

took these pics in an office at 7:00pm right after each other.

2 with flash...lat one without flash...just increased the brightness...

guest999

Feb 22, 2007
That`s an office?????

OMG

Looks terrible...... :shock:

Tidy up :wink:
Tropic23
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Feb 22, 2007
nope its not an orb, usually when you use a flash in dark environment any suspended particle which comes right in the path of flash and shoot shows out that way. try taking a pic out in the dark of some object and you would see what i mean. Thats the reason why orbs are really difficult to ctach and identify.
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2007
good point there...i mean the room is VERY DUSTY i agree...but i dont understand wud be howcome just ONE dust particle was in the way....

At the same time....if you INVERT the picture with a foto editing software u can see that the circle is SEE THROUGH...which means you can see the line of the curtains behind it...

If it was dust? shudnt the dust block the back? of course this is just another random idea of mine.

But im still not convinced with this ONE STRAND of dust that happened to fly by.....

Ill take mor epics again when i visite that place :) maybe we'll get more info then...

But then again.......its a perfect circle....moving me to beleive it to be a dust particle....

Yet the circle seems to perfect...moving me towards the theory it is a dust particle...
guest999

Feb 22, 2007
i will try and send youa few links and pics that i have taken later when i have some time on hand , have read a lot on this things before rather am interested in it ;)now that makes me a bit weird i guess :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2007
Usually when u go in aplace which has not been disturbed for quite some time there has to be dust around, from what i see there is no source of air or wind to disturb things in there so even if there is dust it wouldnt be exactly flying around, next time try and shake a few things and take a pic in dark and see the difference :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2007
No self respecting ghost would inhabit that space.

Clean up man...!
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 22, 2007
Here here! I second Ian's motion. I'd be dead embarrased to show my place looking like that! Hire a maid.
giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Feb 22, 2007
lol...."my place" ? lool...not my place....is an office that called me for my services....(cleaning services) loooool
guest999

Feb 22, 2007
^ian^ wrote:No self respecting ghost would inhabit that space.

Clean up man...!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat