It Only Lasted A Week Or So

Topic locked
It Only Lasted a Week or So Jun 01, 2011
Well Oh well boys and girls.

Between Dillon and myself we had an attempt at creating a nice friendly forum by creating threads that would give us all amnesty and peace.

LOOK AT TODAYS POSTS< WTF has happened?

Who do you think are the culprits, some blame BM but for me her posts are frank and honest in addition to try and keep the forum discussions going.

QUESTION: WHO DE-RAILS=================== THE POSTS MOSTS?

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: It Only Lasted A Week Or So Jun 01, 2011
Women , what do you expect ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

So BM following Chocs, DDS and DK from thread to thread, not discussing the topic but instead insulting them is an example of frank and honest discussion and keeping discussing going? You've got to be kidding.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: It Only Lasted a Week or So Jun 01, 2011
Can I award a Gold star for the 'dumbest' thread of the day?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Once again credit is given where credit is due. Dillon did make an effort and it was well received. You didn't do squat jack. Other than your little banter about seals with BM yesterday, you weren't even around for almost a month I think. The only person you even bother responding to and I think the only person who respond to you is BM. Oh yeah then there was your little riddle thread where you started sniping at patience by calling her a crackhead and telling her to p1ss off.

So lets not get ahead of ourselves here, eh ? ;)
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:Once again credit is given where credit is due. Dillon did make an effort and it was well received. You didn't do squat jack. Other than your little banter about seals with BM yesterday, you weren't even around for almost a month I think. The only person you even bother responding to and I think the only person who respond to you is BM. Oh yeah then there was your little riddle thread where you started sniping at patience by calling her a crackhead and telling her to p1ss off.

So lets not get ahead of ourselves here, eh ? ;)

I was not around for a month or so?

Little riddles?

Crackhead?

Oh Yeah Oh Yeah

-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:57 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:Can I award a Gold star for the 'dumbest' thread of the day?
Only your opinion madam, I dread to look back on some of your pitiful efforts.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

kanelli wrote:So BM following Chocs, DDS and DK from thread to thread, not discussing the topic but instead insulting them is an example of frank and honest discussion and keeping discussing going? You've got to be kidding.

Kanelli, you claim to be an intelligent individual, so for someone as intelligent as you claim to be, I would have thought you would look at the whole picture.
I'll start with Chocs.
Did she, or did she not, call me a Russian shotputter on steroids, have a fat arse and then say I was a nazi and wanted to gas people.
A yes or no will surfice.

Did DK, for no apparent reason, but to jump in on Chocs back, try to take my ownership of a flat in JBR to peices, telling me it was worthless and insulting Sheikh Mohammed into the bargain?
Again, a one word answer will surfice.

Has DDS been on my case from day 1, starting with following me to JBRcommunity and cross posting my posts?
One word answer please!

Did you campaign to have me banned?
Again one word will do!

Once you have answered these questions, you may like to question why I followed them from thread to thread.
Bethsmum

Im not holding my breath on Kansmelli given a one word response BM.

Imagine little Hitler as a mod here LOL LOL LOL. If it gives him power in his little life, why not.

VOTE KANSMELLI FOR MOD

kanelli wrote:So BM following Chocs, DDS and DK from thread to thread, not discussing the topic but instead insulting them is an example of frank and honest discussion and keeping discussing going? You've got to be kidding.

Mmmmmm!

Pleading the 5th amendment on this one. To crazy to answer.

-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 pm --

Bethsmum wrote:

Kanelli, you claim to be an intelligent individual, so for someone as intelligent as you claim to be, I would have thought you would look at the whole picture.
I'll start with Chocs.
Did she, or did she not, call me a Russian shotputter on steroids, have a fat arse and then say I was a nazi and wanted to gas people.
A yes or no will surfice.

Did DK, for no apparent reason, but to jump in on Chocs back, try to take my ownership of a flat in JBR to peices, telling me it was worthless and insulting Sheikh Mohammed into the bargain?
Again, a one word answer will surfice.

Has DDS been on my case from day 1, starting with following me to JBRcommunity and cross posting my posts?
One word answer please!

Did you campaign to have me banned?
Again one word will do!

Once you have answered these questions, you may like to question why I followed them from thread to thread.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:

Mmmmmm!

Do you see what I see? I'll take the fifth as well.

Uneffenbelieveable!!!!

Contributor shall remain nameless. Taken fro Nurseries and Maids thread:

Why do you refer to helpers as slaves? Because you want to be a bi.tch. Why do you judge other families that employ helpers? Because you want to be a b.itch.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
drewpeacock wrote:

Mmmmmm!

Do you see what I see? I'll take the fifth as well.

Uneffenbelieveable!!!!

Contributor shall remain nameless. Taken fro Nurseries and Maids thread:

Why do you refer to helpers as slaves? Because you want to be a bi.tch. Why do you judge other families that employ helpers? Because you want to be a b.itch.

Bora, this has to be an Eminem lyric ripp off?Because you want to be a bi.tch[/b][/u]. Why do you judge other families that employ helpers? Because you want to be a b.itch.[/quote][/quote]

Will the real DFER please stand up.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

I think you guys can only see BM's colon.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I think you guys can only see BM's colon.

Made possible when you move your head to one side.

You know what's funny Kanelli, this isn't about BM, it's about you. :lol: :lol: :lol: and you are so deep in it you can't even see it. PMSL :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

kanelli wrote:I think you guys can only see BM's colon.

Can you answer my questions? Remember one word answers only. We don't need another lecture. Just put op or shut up.
Bethsmum

Just as in the war between Hamas, Fatah and Hezbollah, in the front line with their guns and propaganda being loaded and encouraged to fight for their cause by Ahmedinejad and Bashir against the Jews and yes, this is another war about ‘us and them’ again! the Jews and the Muslims and how one has the right to exist and the other doesn’t.

I’ve said on many occasions that until both sides recognise each other’s right to exist, and to this day only one side has ever done this, as was clarified again by Netanyahu in his address to congress recently, there will never be peace in the Middle East.

Now I’ll agree, hands up, my comparison is a little dramatic, to say the least! Nevertheless, I think we have exactly the same fight going on here, and not for the first time in DF, a short while ago there was a coordinated and concerted effort by three members to get another member banned from DF, and in support of that action, there were two other members beavering away in the background attempting to persuade Andyba that DF would be a better place without BM, I don’t think I need to name who I am referring to as Hamas, Fatah and Hezbollah, in the front line with Ahmedinejad and Bashir bringing up the rear, I’m sure we all know who I am talking about.

Everyone appeared to get over their issues when their plans failed, all the moderators were sacked, and three of the members went into a self imposed exile until recently, but the one overriding theme of one who has recently returned is the resurrection of the previous failed attempt and the constant barracking and baiting of BM creating the current unsavoury environment.

Just as the Jews are an integral part of the Middle East, BM and her ‘crew’ are part of DF, I suggest other DF members get used to the idea, accept that it is their decision whether they want to be here or not and start to live with it, until you accept their right to be here as you are and stop this unnecessary, immature and futile campaign, there will never be peace on the forum.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

BM was already banned 3 times, the 3rd time should have been a permanent ban for the gravity of what she did.

That's rich coming from BM's fans who say NOTHING to her as she follows people around insulting them.

Nice that I get the blame yet again. Total bull$hit.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Well that comment would have earned you at least 1 black mark against your karma in the new mod system

:shock:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

kanelli wrote:That's rich coming from BM's fans who say NOTHING to her as she follows people around insulting them.

Why don't you answer my questions? Afraid of the answers or what?
Bethsmum

kanelli wrote:BM was already banned 3 times, the 3rd time should have been a permanent ban for the gravity of what she did.

That's rich coming from BM's fans who say NOTHING to her as she follows people around insulting them.

Are you paranoid?? He didn't mention any names. :lol: :lol: Or is this one of those "can you find the hidden object". :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

So? There is no moderation here, I can do as I please, right?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:Piss off BB

Oh dear! That surely would warrent two and a half points. Becareful K! You'll be on the naughty chair at this rate!
Bethsmum

So is the ceasefire officially up and a fire at will declared ? Which side do I join ? I'm confused now. I still got an unused weapon stockpile from last great war, and Obama if your listening no they arn't WMD's so stay out !

I know I'll create a third new faction the DFLA ( Dubai Forums Liberation Army ) Now I need someone to finace my militia, ah yes that dude selling blood diamonds here.

Please fill up and sign the waiver if you intend to join the DFLA.

Donations welcomed.
desertdudeshj

It seems to me that some are trying to bully ME off the forum, twice. Why? Because I stood up for what was right. I have no regrets.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:So? There is no moderation here, I can do as I please, right?

I thought you were doing the moderation. This is getting confusing. :o

Knock yourself out Kanelli. Do you really think anyone cares what you do?? Please...entertain us.

-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:46 pm --

kanelli wrote:It seems to me that some are trying to bully ME off the forum, twice. Why? Because I stood up for what was right. I have no regrets.

OH NO!!! Not the bully card!!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

WHAT ? No one wants to join the DFLA

:(
desertdudeshj

Bora Bora wrote:
kanelli wrote:So? There is no moderation here, I can do as I please, right?

I thought you were doing the moderation. This is getting confusing. :o

Knock yourself out Kanelli. Do you really think anyone cares what you do?? Please...entertain us.

-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:46 pm --

kanelli wrote:It seems to me that some are trying to bully ME off the forum, twice. Why? Because I stood up for what was right. I have no regrets.

OH NO!!! Not the bully card!!!!!

It seems you are enjoying yourself, as are others.

If telling DDS, Chocs and BB to take their potshots to Fight Club was the right thing to do for forum harmony, why didn't some of you pipe up and say, "Yes, we agree, we are sick of seeing the 3 of you insulting each other across the forum." Instead, you guys decided to crap on me for speaking up. So does that mean that it was wrong to tell them to move the flaming to Fight Club, or does it tell something about your bias towards me?

I spoke up to Chocs and DDS that they should stop flaming. Did any of you say a thing to BM? No. I know that Chocs and DDS are still friends even if I advise them to cool it. Why didn't any of you say something to your friend BM? Afraid to make her mad? Perhaps you enjoy her insults against Chocs and DDS? What does that say about your motives for keeping forum harmony? Yet somehow you want to put the blame on me and complain about forum harmony now?

Unbelievable!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

WTF ! Why does my name keep being dragged into this ladies. I know everyman loves it when two fine young cough..cough... women are fighting over him.

Sorry to dissapoint ya'll. I'm already spoken for 8)

Besides I'm a little angle and I can do no wrong :angel9:
desertdudeshj

Because over the past couple of weeks you and Chocs were insulting BM in threads, but you and Chocs stopped. BM continued, however.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Bah ! I am sinless :mrgreen:
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:WTF ! Why does my name keep being dragged into this

Yup, that's how it starts. Bring people into it a little at a time. This was my point when my name got dragged into it.

Let's you and me step out for a nice cuppa chai, what you say????
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

BB, nobody mentioned you in the Fight Club thread when you made your first appearance. It was about DDS, Chocs, me and BM, yet somehow you appeared? And suddenly you've appeared in two more threads to attack me when you weren't mentioned. So what is your deal?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat