It Only Lasted A Week Or So

Topic locked
Re: It Only Lasted A Week Or So Jun 01, 2011
Sorry maam, I just had some with two delicious butter croissants...Think I'll have more. :D

But anytime is a good time for CHAI !

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

kanelli wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
kanelli wrote:So? There is no moderation here, I can do as I please, right?

I thought you were doing the moderation. This is getting confusing. :o

Knock yourself out Kanelli. Do you really think anyone cares what you do?? Please...entertain us.

-- Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:46 pm --

kanelli wrote:It seems to me that some are trying to bully ME off the forum, twice. Why? Because I stood up for what was right. I have no regrets.

OH NO!!! Not the bully card!!!!!

It seems you are enjoying yourself, as are others.

If telling DDS, Chocs and BB to take their potshots to Fight Club was the right thing to do for forum harmony, why didn't some of you pipe up and say, "Yes, we agree, we are sick of seeing the 3 of you insulting each other across the forum." Instead, you guys decided to crap on me for speaking up. So does that mean that it was wrong to tell them to move the flaming to Fight Club, or does it tell something about your bias towards me?

I spoke up to Chocs and DDS that they should stop flaming. Did any of you say a thing to BM? No. I know that Chocs and DDS are still friends even if I advise them to cool it. Why didn't any of you say something to your friend BM? Afraid to make her mad? Perhaps you enjoy her insults against Chocs and DDS? What does that say about your motives for keeping forum harmony? Yet somehow you want to put the blame on me and complain about forum harmony now?

Unbelievable!

Get your facts straight!!! Your creating the Potshot thread was not for my benefit. If I recall it was for BM, Chocs and DDS. I wasn't named in your dedication because the fact is, I wasn't having any negative exchanges with anyone. I didn't say anything to Chocs, DDS or BM because it wasn't my business!!! Can you grasp that Kanelli?? They can all confirm that I have not stuck my nose into their business either thru PM or publicly. This is something you can't seem to get your head around.

And it's only because you felt that you needed to be the spokesperson and get involved. Once again, it would not have come to this if you did as I suggested, which was TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. It was cooling down between Chocs, DDS and BM, and has stayed that way. The only flare ups around now are the one's that you have caused. To make your point you stalked BM all over DF.

STOP DRAGGING PEOPLE INTO THINGS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH!!! This is what gets you in trouble. Maybe Chocs doesn't mind, but I certainly do and apparently DDS does. MIND YOUR OWN EFFING BUSINESS!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Again thy name has been spoken in vain by the ladies that be ! Thy shall strike you down, and bring such wrath upon thee .......ok ok. Just cut it out, alright, is that too much ask ? :)
desertdudeshj

kanelli wrote:BB, nobody mentioned you in the Fight Club thread when you made your first appearance. It was about DDS, Chocs, me and BM, yet somehow you appeared? And suddenly you've appeared in two more threads to attack me when you weren't mentioned. So what is your deal?

Clearly you have selective memory or memory lapses.

Bora Bora wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:
Pretty much, even the little band of lackies seemed to have abandoned her of late - apart from Sage who only shows up to kiss her backside every once in a while.

And who would those "lackies" be Chocs?

Chocoholic wrote:Well sadly BB at several points you and BM were thick as thieves and constantly rode around on each others coat tails encouraging each other in the assault of other members. However, in recent times, I'm pretty glad to see that you no long do this and have rejoined the ranks of sensible members and generally ignore the still constant sniping.

Now here's where you bring me into it:

Chocoholic wrote:
kanelli wrote:Yeah, at least most of the time BB contributes well in threads, gives good discussion and helps other forumers, unlike BM who is a complete troll.

Yes agreed. And that's all I have to say on the matter. I'm not interested in these silly fights anymore and am not posting in here again to answer ridiculous questions.

I in turn requested:

I'm asking both Chocs and Kanelli to leave me out of your judgments, comments, etc., unless you want to have a proper discussion/exchange. I don't need for either of you to approve/judge me/my actions. I really think you both need to take inventory of your own current behavior.

Sound familiar Kanelli? Can you see where I got pulled into it by YOU and Chocs?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

BB, you posted before that. Nice twisting.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: It Only Lasted a Week or So Jun 01, 2011
Alright Fcuk it, like the other 42 users online I am just going to sit back and enjoy the title bout.

:happy1:
desertdudeshj

LOL , Ya know could you mods find out who those are ? 10 of them are bots , What about the other 20 ? RTA rats ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

kanelli wrote:BB, you posted before that. Nice twisting.

Yes, I did post, but I wasn't being nasty. Two things are twisted: you thinking and your knickers. And I imagine your knickers must be wrapped around your throat by now.

Since you are going to carry on trying to convince everyone that you're right, let me help you out. You're right as usual, and everyone who doesn't agree with you is wrong, as usual. You need to hear that, so there it is. Now toddle off.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

BB lies and has a selective memory, she'll come out with whatever. It is pointless really.

She constantly says she wants to stay out of things, but every time BM gets some flack she appears on her broom, then wonders why she gets referred to as one of BM's lackies. :lol: Utterly pointless.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:BB lies and has a selective memory, she'll come out with whatever. It is pointless really.

She constantly says she wants to stay out of things, but every time BM gets some flack she appears on her broom, then wonders why she gets referred to as one of BM's lackies. :lol: Utterly pointless.

Kanelli: Mommy, BB pulled my hair!!!!

Mommy: Shut up and wipe the snot from your nose!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Wow, you really got me with that one.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

wow wow, what happened today, there's been many postings almost everywhere, I know BM is on vacation, but how about the rest :D...
but in brief all what I have read so far is just same stuff in different threads, cool...

can someone suggest some thread has something different coz I am tired of reading all that ( ---- ) :D
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

I don't know, but I think I might go out and buy a jumbo pack of tampons as some people clearly need them - eish

Chill Winston.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:I don't know, but I think I might go out and buy a jumbo pack of tampons as some people clearly need them - eish

Chill Winston.

I would suggest a Standard Pack of Jumbo Tampons, then you could gag the offending Gob$hite.

:lol: :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

I'd just buy me a king size matress and use the foam out of that, with the amount of flow we are seeing. I think even that would hardly suffice.

Eww...now I just grossed out !
desertdudeshj

Hmm , the other alternative could be shots of Morphine , That should subside the emotional reactions
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mahmoud04 wrote:wow wow, what happened today, there's been many postings almost everywhere, I know BM is on vacation, but how about the rest :D...
but in brief all what I have read so far is just same stuff in different threads, cool...

can someone suggest some thread has something different coz I am tired of reading all that ( ---- ) :D

I'm here Mahmoud, having fun in the sun
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

glad you are enjoying it BM, but don't get burnt....
only few days left for me to start my vac...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: It Only Lasted A Week Or So Jun 02, 2011
You guys really have too much extra time in your hands! I don't even get to read these different repeatitive posts!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

So if a woman is angry it must be because she has her period? Male chauvinism I can expect from some, but certainly strange to see it coming from a woman.

Certainly feels good to sleep and calm down. Never again will I be getting riled up over people who continue to crap over each other across threads.

I'll leave you to it.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mahmoud04 wrote:glad you are enjoying it BM, but don't get burnt....
only few days left for me to start my vac...

That's nice mahmoud, are you going home for your hulidays?

Funnily enough although I'm quite fair, I don't burn in Dubai but I can burn in Spain. How weird is that? It must be a different sun in Spain!
Bethsmum

That's nice mahmoud, are you going home for your hulidays?

yes, this vac is a long one...really long :D
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: It Only Lasted a Week or So Jun 02, 2011
It was a joke :roll: Plus the only explanation I could come up with at the time for the rollercoaster rides in here. TBH I just don't get it anymore.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

:lol: :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Chocoholic wrote:It was a joke :roll: Plus the only explanation I could come up with at the time for the rollercoaster rides in here. TBH I just don't get it anymore.

careful Chocs, k's not in a joking mood these days!
Bethsmum

Has Kansmelli left the building?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: It Only Lasted A Week Or So Jun 03, 2011
Funny that smokedawg uses the same kind of childish playing with names e.g. "Chocohole". It wouldn't surprise me if drewpeacock has a few aliases on DF... like he did on JBR Community Forum.

If "Kansmelli" is stinking up the place, you can always go back to JBR Community Forum and hang out there. ;)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: It Only Lasted A Week Or So Jun 03, 2011
kanelli wrote:Funny that smokedawg uses the same kind of childish playing with names e.g. "Chocohole". It wouldn't surprise me if drewpeacock has a few aliases on DF... like he did on JBR Community Forum.

If "Kansmelli" is stinking up the place, you can always go back to JBR Community Forum and hang out there. ;)

I vote Drew stays! I like him!

Why the obsession with JBR community K.? :? :?
Bethsmum

Re: It Only Lasted A Week Or So Jun 04, 2011
kanelli wrote:Funny that smokedawg uses the same kind of childish playing with names e.g. "Chocohole". It wouldn't surprise me if drewpeacock has a few aliases on DF... like he did on JBR Community Forum.

So thats a no. Kansmelli has not left the building.

What aliases? I did not have on JBR and do not have here.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: It Only Lasted A Week Or So Jun 04, 2011
drewpeacock wrote:What aliases? I did not have on JBR and do not have here.

Weren't you Sal who offered to meet me outside the fish shop?

I waited all night!
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat