Have a fag then throw it in the bin

:P
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 01, 2006
arniegang wrote:Chill

Have a fag??? The answer to his frustration is not to seek intimacy with a fudgepacker... God....

Just relaxe buddy.... I dunno what these Brits have with their fags and queens but ignore arniegang... He is just trying to rile you up..
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
Liban wrote:
arniegang wrote:Chill

Have a fag??? The answer to his frustration is not to seek intimacy with a fudgepacker... God....

Just relaxe buddy.... I dunno what these Brits have with their fags and queens but ignore arniegang... He is just trying to rile you up..

Habibi Fag is english for a smoke, but i guess in the end what ever calms you down a smoke or acting out a scene from brokeback mountain hahahaha.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 01, 2006
When you are hating life at work, take some advice, grab a juice or stronger bevie and watch office space, laugh and realize that it ain't all that bad. if that fails take the fax machine out to an open field.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Feb 01, 2006
A fag is a cigarette............Brits term :)
kelly1966
Dubai Forums Talker

Feb 01, 2006
Ahahahahaha - "I AM HAVING A FAG!!!!" - A Smoke!

Brits don't calls gays fags!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 01, 2006
So what do you call fags? Cigarettes??? :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
Now wht the hell is that! it was all about my office and fire....from where did gays came in. :evil: ...is it too much to ask to let me burn my office in peace! :(
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 01, 2006
cadmus wrote:Now wht the hell is that! it was all about my office and fire....from where did gays came in. :evil: ...is it too much to ask to let me burn my office in peace! :(

Probably because before burning your office, you must round up all the faggots and put them in there... Then light the match :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
cadmus wrote:Now wht the hell is that! it was all about my office and fire....from where did gays came in. :evil: ...is it too much to ask to let me burn my office in peace! :(

heheheeh dude take fay'z advice take the fax machine out and a baseball bat !!! heheheehe or if you really wanna burn you office ... take Liban's advice and along with it make a fake Fag gathering in your office then burn them all alive !!! heheeheh ... ill even PM you some names on who to invite :wink: :wink: ( joke )

my boss ??? He's cool man !!! far out!! totally!!!! im working for a boss where you can party and get pissed with!! and say totally anything .. but ofcourse still maintaing respect !!! i mean this is a boss who organize weekly parties for all his staff !!!! and inside the office we are like just buddies !! awesome !!! but ... i hate the office next door where they always get our parking space !!! once we move building IM GONNA BURN THEIR OFFICE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 01, 2006
fayz wrote:When you are hating life at work, take some advice, grab a juice or stronger bevie and watch office space, laugh and realize that it ain't all that bad. if that fails take the fax machine out to an open field.

Office Space! Just watched it again last week after all those years:) Guys, you HAVE to watch this movie, everyone will identify with it in at least one scene!
sleepless.in.dubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 01, 2006
Blimey

I was referin to havin a smoke and chill = have a fag

pmsl soz guys

Hey Liban chill have a fag and a tin of coke

:wink: :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 01, 2006
mAJOR pAIN wrote:but ... i hate the office next door where they always get our parking space !!! once we move building IM GONNA BURN THEIR OFFICE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Funny, I think the same way :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
Liban wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:but ... i hate the office next door where they always get our parking space !!! once we move building IM GONNA BURN THEIR OFFICE !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Funny, I think the same way :)

man we might be next door workers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat