Observational Documentary Series Proposal

Topic locked
Observational Documentary Series Proposal Apr 07, 2008
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ben Price and I'm writing from Waddell Media in Belfast, Ireland's leading independent television production company. We are currently interested in developing an observational documentary series for BBC daytime. The series would focus on the lives of British expats working and living in Dubai, from high level execs to business start ups to those choosing to retire there. As the idea is very much in its infancy we are keen to hear from anyone who may be interested in taking part in a series of this kind. There is no strict criteria for the type of person(s) we are hoping to find, so if you would like to take part, we'd love to hear from you!

Thank you very much for your time.
Kind regards,
Ben.

benpriceni
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Observational Documentary Series Proposal Apr 07, 2008
benpriceni wrote:Hello Everyone,

My name is Ben Price and I'm writing from Waddell Media in Belfast, Ireland's leading independent television production company. We are currently interested in developing an observational documentary series for BBC daytime. The series would focus on the lives of British expats working and living in Dubai, from high level execs to business start ups to those choosing to retire there. As the idea is very much in its infancy we are keen to hear from anyone who may be interested in taking part in a series of this kind. There is no strict criteria for the type of person(s) we are hoping to find, so if you would like to take part, we'd love to hear from you!

Kind regards,
Ben.

sounds like a very intresting documentary
there are lots of rich irish people here in dubai doing al sorts of business
i personally know a few that have become very sucessful here
how long is this documentary going to be?
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Observational Documentary Series Proposal Apr 07, 2008
benpriceni wrote:Hello Everyone,

Kind regards,
Ben.

Will it be like the program about the brit expat there in the Spanish coast...? That would be nice....
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Please PM me for more information Apr 07, 2008
Hi Everyone,

If you would like to know more, please private message me and I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Many thanks.
Ben.
benpriceni
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat