So Now They Are Banning Shisha

Topic locked
Oct 27, 2007
mmmmmmmmmm sweaty armpits.

giggsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 27, 2007
arniegang wrote:What you mean Sage ??-Shisha is lovely, savour the aroma of strawberry, mint, apple etc.

Its far more pleasant than getting a whiff of smelly armpits.

:lol:

Arnie boy, you obviously have not been near mine, if you had you will throw the fags away immediately :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 27, 2007
damnn they be wantin to ban shisha ... aint tha a trip .... i mean where is all the fine proper booty havin morrocan tricks gonna end up at now .? if not in shisha joints ?

nahhh though on the real ... the way the world be rotatin .. in about a couple of years time im predictin the old herb ( marijuana ) to be legalized up in dubai ...

so to all flavoured smoke puffers .. be easy .. dont trip it aint neva gonna happen ... dubai will continue to hold it down .. it aint gonna go weak like abu dhabi...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Oct 27, 2007
Jamal wrote:damnn they be wantin to ban shisha ... aint tha a trip .... i mean where is all the fine proper booty havin morrocan tricks gonna end up at now .? if not in shisha joints ?

nahhh though on the real ... the way the world be rotatin .. in about a couple of years time im predictin the old herb ( marijuana ) to be legalized up in dubai ...

so to all flavoured smoke puffers .. be easy .. dont trip it aint neva gonna happen ... dubai will continue to hold it down .. it aint gonna go weak like abu dhabi...

The eternal optimist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 28, 2007
I noticed how crappy and polluted the air in Dubai is, when I was in Muscat over Eid. Certainly made a difference.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 30, 2007
The Western Region of Abu Dhabi is the on top of pollution rank in UAE
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 06, 2007
Talk about a double whammy! First they banned them here in London especially in Edgware Road which was always buzzing with Shisha and now Dubai? :-( surely it isnt a toal ban is it?
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 06, 2007
dubailover wrote:Talk about a double whammy! First they banned them here in London especially in Edgware Road which was always buzzing with Shisha and now Dubai? :-( surely it isnt a toal ban is it?

Im sure the business will continue indoor but not outside or public
abdulnafees
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 06, 2007
abdulnafees wrote:
dubailover wrote:Talk about a double whammy! First they banned them here in London especially in Edgware Road which was always buzzing with Shisha and now Dubai? :-( surely it isnt a toal ban is it?

Im sure the business will continue indoor but not outside or public

It certainly will continue indoors however its like taking away a countries natural image or something....Im sure you know what I mean...smoking I agree with, Shisha maybe not.....what kind of opposition has the government faced...(not that anyone can do anything).....lol
dubailover
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat