Now That's A Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!!

Topic locked
Now That's a Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 23, 2011
Not sure if I have ever seen a girl with a bum like this before!!!

Maybe I don't get out much!!! :D

Note: And since I know some of you have dirty minds (esp.....ohh, nevermind), I need to say this:

No, I don't have a thing or two for the rears of females!!!! :D :D

ta7a-PkV45025.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Now That's A Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 23, 2011
Lap dancer??? :shock:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:Lap dancer??? :shock:

You'd need a big lap!
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Looks like there is enough to go around for two laps!!!! Two for one???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Now That's a Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 23, 2011
Not pear shaped, more like a coco-cola bottle shape.

Wow, I have to admit I was transfixed!!! Dnt judge me for it!!!

Can you imagine her riding pillion? Her derrière might mimic the effect of a parachute, and you just might end up taking off!!!

Or imagine her on the dance floor...as she shifts her weight to the left you can hear her phone which is in her right pant pocket ring, as the shifts her wight to the right the sound of the phone get's muffled, as she moves the other side you can hear it ring and then again it get's muffled.....

That said there are women of different nationalities who tend to put on weight round the hips... Indian women definitely, Egyptians and I would think Brits too. The only women who remain fabulously thin all their lives (without even trying) are the French and Lebanese(hint for TJ)
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jeez, MCL, you've got a good imagination! :D
Bethsmum

Looks like you need to pay me a visit m8, plenty of them here and bigger than that too :D
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I find it quite arousing.
Her hip to waist ratio is mesmerising.

Speaking of big bums, I've been doing a bit of a personal survey when out and about over the past few months and,
is it just me, or is there loads more obese women in Dubai theses days?
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Now That's A Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 24, 2011
benwj wrote:I find it quite arousing.
Her hip to waist ratio is mesmerising.

Speaking of big bums, I've been doing a bit of a personal survey when out and about over the past few months and,
is it just me, or is there loads more obese women in Dubai theses days?

Who is in Dubai, and who is talking about Obese, these are natural, well rounded shapes :D
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Now That's a Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 24, 2011
Misery Called Life wrote:Can you imagine her riding pillion? Her derrière might mimic the effect of a parachute, and you just might end up taking off!!!

Or imagine her on the dance floor...as she shifts her weight to the left you can hear her phone which is in her right pant pocket ring, as the shifts her wight to the right the sound of the phone get's muffled, as she moves the other side you can hear it ring and then again it get's muffled.....

ROFLMAO...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Misery Called Life wrote:That said there are women of different nationalities who tend to put on weight round the hips... Indian women definitely, Egyptians and I would think Brits too. The only women who remain fabulously thin all their lives (without even trying) are the French and Lebanese(hint for TJ)

Amen.. MCL....I've always wondered how the French and Lebanese women manage to keep themselves looking sexy for most of their lives!!!

Anyone knows the secret???

:D :D
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Amen.. MCL....I've always wondered how the French and Lebanese women manage to keep themselves looking sexy for most of their lives!!!

Anyone knows the secret???

Their men :D
Bethsmum

MCL I agree with you at some extend... and this matter was taking some of my thoughts for sometime...
and OMG most women explode in every inch in their bodies after the first kid, after the second ( you live with horror mate :D)...

and I get out of mind when I see a women with 2 or 3 kids and fitting as a brand new woman :)...

But I would blame it on cuisines, plus some genes of course...anyway that one above is a nightmare I guess, but doesn't is shaping like a heart!!!! (^^)
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

sage & onion wrote:Looks like you need to pay me a visit m8, plenty of them here and bigger than that too :D

I can vouch for that, no one has a bigger rear end than the Ashanti women from Ghana, they're so big you could use them as an occasional table and rest your pot of tea on top.

:lol:

And the Malawi women form Nigeria would be ideal treading grapes as I have never seen such big feet in my life!

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mahmoud04 wrote:MCL I agree with you at some extend... and this matter was taking some of my thoughts for sometime...
and OMG most women explode in every inch in their bodies after the first kid, after the second ( you live with horror mate :D)...

and I get out of mind when I see a women with 2 or 3 kids and fitting as a brand new woman :)...

But I would blame it on cuisines, plus some genes of course...anyway that one above is a nightmare I guess, but doesn't is shaping like a heart!!!! (^^)

Mahmoud, I worry about what you are looking at! I don't know about exploding after each child! I have had three daughters and I'm the same size as my 15 year old. The only reason that we don't share clothes is that she favours the Primani line of throw away fashion, while I prefer nicer stuff. Having said that I do spend time hunting for the odd thing only to find she is wearing it under her coat! Only yesterday she turned out in a black mini skirt for school and my eyes were drawn to her legs. 'Where did you get those tights?' I asked. 'Your knicker drawer' she replied. There's nothing sacred Mahmoud.
Bethsmum

Good afternoon BM, how are you doing..

Well, I am talking generally and about some cases I have seen myself, and as I said or meant, I appreciate women who have control over there bodies fit...
But what do u mean by " worry about what u are worried I am looking at!"...

and this one in the picture above, she is scary...thats a family size
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:Good afternoon BM, how are you doing..

Well, I am talking generally and about some cases I have seen myself, and as I said or meant, I appreciate women who have control over there bodies fit...
But what do u mean by " worry about what u are worried I am looking at!"...

and this one in the picture above, she is scary...thats a family size

Hello Mahmoud, I'm fine thanks :D I'm busy at work, well not right at this moment as I'm writing to you, I'm having homemade vegetable soup for lunch!
When I said I was worried about what you were looking at I meant, it must be large bottoms. :lol: I hope you can see further than a large bum Mahmoud! What about her brain?
Do you think she's scarey? Ben seemed to like her! It just shows that what appeals to one, doesn't do it for the other.
It's just as well us women don't go round judging you men by the size of your atributes Mahmoud! Where would you come in BM's size chart? I'm quite basic, small, medium, large or no way!
Bethsmum

enjoy ur veg soup BM...
glad to know it wasn't only me who was so busy at work last few day ....

I think me looking bottoms shouldn't worry u :P... although its not true.. but the whole thread is discussing it so I said my point... and I promise when there is a thread talking about women brain I will be the first to show how much I care about it...
I agree about what appeals to one, doesn't do it for the other.. 100%
It's just as well us women don't go round judging you men by the size of your atributes Mahmoud!
:shock:

Where would you come in BM's size chart? I'm quite basic, small, medium, large or no way!
:roll: :shock: .... is this an answer to a question I didn't ask! or a question which I don't want to know its answer!
I wish you enjoyed ur lunch BM...
its week end... I am over the moon ...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

I'll put you down as a medium then Mahmoud.

Enjoy your weekend!
Bethsmum

Re: Now That's A Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 26, 2011
thanks for ur wished BM, I just came back from a wonderful camping with BBQ...

I feel like I didn't understand what you meant...
and putting me as "medium" I still don't understand again...whats BM size chart? and whats its best and worst rates?...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Now That's a Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 26, 2011
Tom Jones wrote:Not sure if I have ever seen a girl with a bum like this before!!!

Maybe I don't get out much!!! :D

Note: And since I know some of you have dirty minds (esp.....ohh, nevermind), I need to say this:

No, I don't have a thing or two for the rears of females!!!! :D :D

ta7a-PkV45025.jpg

that goddess is arabic, most probably syrian ,
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

LOL as if you would know!

-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:08 pm --

Mahmoud04 wrote:thanks for ur wished BM, I just came back from a wonderful camping with BBQ...

I feel like I didn't understand what you meant...
and putting me as "medium" I still don't understand again...whats BM size chart? and whats its best and worst rates?...

Morning Mahmoud. what's up with your avatar? I can't see it, or is it just my computer? I'm not allowed an avatar Mahmoud :(
Anyways, I hope you had a good trip. I used to like camping but I've grown out of it, I only do Jumeirah Hotels now. We used to go camping at the US Forces camp sites at Garmish in Bavaria and Pisa in Italy when we lived in Germany, my kids loved it. My middle daughter came back to our caravan with LL Cool J's cousin one day. Do you know who LL Cool J is Mahmaoud? he was a rapper but now he's in CSI or some other American cop show. I like him and his cousin was ok too. He told me 'LL Cool J, he's my own!' I didn't have a clue what he was on about, I had to get my daughter to translate. She has always been good at languages Mahmoud. We went to Jamaica once and I discovered she could speak fluent Patois! The taxi driver told me she was the first white girl he had ever met that had such a good handle on the language. It was those dodgy boyfriends Mahmoud!
Back to your question! I think you know what BM's size chart is! You little tinker trying to get me to explain :wink: Medium is perfectly respectable Mahmoud. As I said previously the worst is small. It doesn't mean you would be a write off though, you know what they say about a small nail, but a hell of a hammer :D
Bethsmum

no BM, its not your computer, why u r not allowed an Avatar, what did u do!!!!
I had an avatar before but I don't know what happened at once it was gone, and then thought the current icon is ok for the moment...
a bit tired today... needs another weekend...

-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm --

BTW, I don't know whats BM chart, but sure we all have thoughts... anyway as long as it doesn't affect me its good :)
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Bethsmum wrote:LOL as if you would know!

why dont u make a guess
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Mahmoud04 wrote:no BM, its not your computer, why u r not allowed an Avatar, what did u do!!!!
I had an avatar before but I don't know what happened at once it was gone, and then thought the current icon is ok for the moment...
a bit tired today... needs another weekend...

-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm --

BTW, I don't know whats BM chart, but sure we all have thoughts... anyway as long as it doesn't affect me its good :)

Why aren't I allowed an avatar? I had forgotten you were a fairly new boy Mahmoud! You see the story is that BM can be a bit, shall we say, mischievious. I was getting a bit sick of the old Muslims going on with themselves, so I changed my avatar to the Israeli flag. Oooops, it didn't go down too well, Mahmoud. I have to admit I was asked to remove it, nicely, 3 times. On the third time of asking I did intend to remove it but I wasn't quick enough and the result was a ban. I think it was for a week that time, Mahmoud. I've lost track a bit, I've been been on the naughty chair 3 times, or is it 4? Oh well, I've learnt my lesson and now I'm beyond reproach. LOL Well nearly.
Don't worry about BM's current chart, she has a few on the go. My previous one was Shag, Marry, Avoid. I don't think you would be on the avoid list, it started with two names, but there has been a recent addition. Funnily enough Mahmoud, they are all Muslims, but that isn't a qualifying criterea. :D
Bethsmum

zubber wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:LOL as if you would know!

why dont u make a guess

From the decor, furniture, long dress and nice, flowing, long black hair, she looks, to me, like an Arab girl from the Gulf.

That's my guess!!.

Note Zubber, I know your question was addressed to BM, so I'm not answering for her. :lol: I'm sure BM doesn't give a damn where this girl comes from!!! :D

:) :)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

BM......interesting and am curious......who are the new additions to your "club"?
Or do you keep the members campartmentalized and strictly on "need to know" basis? :?:
zonker
BANNED

Re: Now That's A Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 27, 2011
BM ... 0;0 I was so worried about being in the avoid list BM... feels so lucky I am not..
r u taking life too serious!!!!! seems arrogant at times, and quite friendly at others...
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Re: Now That's a Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 27, 2011
I'm betting it's a very good photoshop job!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Now That's a Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 27, 2011
I'm betting it's a very good photoshop job!

I was thinking the same Chocs, she looks slightly unnatural to me. I was wondering if it was the angle it was taken from, but I think you are right, it looks as if it has been doctored. The photo, that is, but you never know, she may have undertaken one of those dodgy ops to make her look like JLo.

I'm sure BM doesn't give a damn where this girl comes from!!!

I wouldn't say I didn't give a damn Tom, It just never occured to me to look at her hair and the surrounds, I didn't get past the size of her derriere!

BM......interesting and am curious......who are the new additions to your "club"?
Or do you keep the members campartmentalized and strictly on "need to know" basis?

I only have one addition, Zonker, and that's to my AVOID list. It's Zubber I'm afraid, he turns my stomach with all his 'breast' posts. YUK. It is really rather off putting, it's like he's never seen a real pair or something.
I've had a bit of a reshuffle, you are now on my 'MARRY' list Zonker. I expect that has really made your day (not) LOL.

BM ... 0;0 I was so worried about being in the avoid list BM... feels so lucky I am not..
r u taking life too serious!!!!! seems arrogant at times, and quite friendly at others...

Oh Mahmoud, I wouldn't feel so lucky if I were you! It's only a bit of fun , just BM day dreaming! Serious and arrogant? Me? It depends on who I'm speaking to Mahmoud. :)
Bethsmum

Re: Now That's A Real Pear-Shaped Female!!!! Mar 27, 2011
BM....Bingo! You have got it in one, when you say its the "angle" that counts in that photograph! You have made my day! :lol:

BTW, females have a wide Pelvis; its designed for childbirth. A narrow waist means she is probably young, and the angle does the rest.
But I prefer blondes! :lol:
zonker
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat