Topic locked
Sep 18, 2006
:cry: :cry: :cry:

i still cant sleep

:cry: :cry: :cry:

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
MaaaD wrote:my suggestion will move this thread to fight club, so i will plead the fifth

lol
2 minds think alike :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Nightime Sep 18, 2006
bushra21 wrote:I need something to do at night, I keep finding it hard to fall asleep...any suggestions?

may be need a teddy bear..........a huge live tedddy...... :twisted:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
just read the thread bushra, and am sure you must have got many pathetic ideas and also good ones.....

u decide where to put this one.....

1. if you drink, have a cpl and this will sure help, but dont make it a vodka red bull.

2. massages sound good.

3. put on the tele, watch whatever, and in sometime u r bound to feel sleepy....workd for me

4. get it out of your head that you aren't getting sleep.......'cos you will not.

cheers......
rahul in dxb
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Sep 18, 2006
rahul in dxb wrote:just read the thread bushra, and am sure you must have got many pathetic ideas and also good ones.....

u decide where to put this one.....

1. if you drink, have a cpl and this will sure help, but dont make it a vodka red bull.

2. massages sound good.

3. put on the tele, watch whatever, and in sometime u r bound to feel sleepy....workd for me

4. get it out of your head that you aren't getting sleep.......'cos you will not.

cheers......

ive tried all the suggestions either before they were suggested to me (lol) or after. i must say the jd helped, i fell asleep at about 4am that night....even though i started at about 10... :roll:

i think ill just have to go see a doctor about this. i dont know what help its going to be though, the sleeping pills dont even work anymore.

perhaps im just meant to be, i dont know, one of those people who dont sleep at night.

*sigh* oh well
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Last night I put on Pink Floyd P.U.L.S.E. and went to sleep listening to that. It was nice music to sleep to, although a little esoteric in parts.

cant sleep to anything by floyd, the lyrics are too intriguing

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
Go to the pharmacy and get something called melatonin, take 2 an hour before you want to sleep.

It's a herbal thing that kick starts your brain into releasing melatonin and serotonin
, but also strengthens your natural sleep pattern.

2 days on and 2 days off for a week should get your brain used to the schedule.

Some people I have put on to it say it brings on lucid dreams and nightmares that are hard to wake up from... I've never had that problem.

Give it a try.
bear
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
ok will do that tonight then.

however! if i get any nightmares that i cant wake up from....well, you better never let me find you. lol

i dont like nightmares :cry:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
bushra21 wrote:ok will do that tonight then.

however! if i get any nightmares that i cant wake up from....well, you better never let me find you. lol

i dont like nightmares :cry:

Best thing to get sleepy..
You can call me up n try talking
;)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 18, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:yeah...start taking all those medications when the natural solution is a bit of daily exercise....

yes, but sometimes the natural solution doesnt always work...and you need a little added help :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
just let everyone know, about the topic. can not sleep.

drinking milk or tea or eaten something or reading book doesn't help.
it is something to do with your brain not with your stomach.
there are some rasons, if people can not sleep, specially jonge people.

1-beeing in love with someone
2-having a problem (realtion+business+family)
3-warried about something
4-thinking to much and making some fantasy planing(married+having childreen+holiday+you can not forget ur x)
for this kind of people it is very hard to sleep. when you are thinking, your brain cells are active and busy. so it is hard to get rest.

only solution is fix the problem that the person has.
other solution is, Do some sport or activity untill your body get tired. than you can sleep.

have a good sleep. sweet dream.

good luck.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat