New Kittens, OK To Ditch Them?

Topic locked
New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 20, 2011
My cat just had kittens... They are so cute but I don't want them, so I just drove down the street and left them on a corner- now I'm starting to feel bad- was it wrong to do this? They are still staying on the corner so I could go get them if I wanted, if you want them you can call me, 056 799 5867 and I can get them for you..

Confused Mary in Dubai

marydubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 20, 2011
Murderer.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: New Kittens, OK To Ditch Them? Mar 20, 2011
If you don't want them, then you should dispatch them humainly instead of leaving them on the street.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 20, 2011
You should be ashamed of yourself, go and get the kittens and get them homes.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: New Kittens, OK To Ditch Them? Mar 21, 2011
Someday u will have the same situation from ur beloved one's so keep some love towards natures gifts whatever it is.... so please do d need full as soon as possible........
Fabingrt
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 21, 2011
marydubai wrote:My cat just had kittens... They are so cute but I don't want them, so I just drove down the street and left them on a corner- now I'm starting to feel bad- was it wrong to do this? They are still staying on the corner so I could go get them if I wanted, if you want them you can call me, 056 799 5867 and I can get them for you..

Confused Mary in Dubai

Is this a wind up? What are you confused about Mary? I don't think that's confusion you are suffering, more like a guilty concsience.
That's unbelievable cruel to leave animals like that anywhere. It would have been more humane to have drown them at birth than to leave them to fend for themselves.
Do yourself a favour and take your cat and have it neutered.
I worry about your mentality Mary, take my advice and remove your phone number from the internet, our friend Zubber will be on asking to see your pussie.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

marydubai wrote:My cat just had kittens... They are so cute but I don't want them, so I just drove down the street and left them on a corner- now I'm starting to feel bad- was it wrong to do this? They are still staying on the corner so I could go get them if I wanted, if you want them you can call me, 056 799 5867 and I can get them for you..

Confused Mary in Dubai

Hey don't stress Mary, this is Dubai, no shortage of good Samaritans here...In certain section those kittens will be more valued then human life. Wherever they are rest assured they're being taken care off.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Confused Mary in Dubai

Get your cat fixed, then get yourself fixed!!! How long have you been in Dubai not to know about Feline Friends?? Something missing in your DNA to do something so cruel.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:

Confused Mary in Dubai

Get your cat fixed, then get yourself fixed!!! How long have you been in Dubai not to know about Feline Friends?? Something missing in your DNA to do something so cruel.

Yes indeed.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Misery Called Life wrote:

Confused Mary in Dubai

Hey don't stress Mary, this is Dubai, no shortage of good Samaritans here...In certain section those kittens will be more valued then human life. Wherever they are rest assured they're being taken care off.

Mmmmm, tastes just like chicken.
Bethsmum

Re: New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 22, 2011

Confused Mary in Dubai

What the heck is wrong with you? There are plenty of shelters that you could of called to come and take them from you! Newly born kittens cannot fend for themselves, they'll be dead within a day or so. They're supposed to be with their mother until they're ,8 weeks old. I'd like to think some good person came and tokk them, the likelihood is they've probably been picked up by some people as sick as you and tossed out of car windows for fun, tortured and abused.

Excellent you put your number up - I'll be reporting you to the municipality for animal cruelty and you can have a 10,000 Dhs fine for being a horrid, cruel, sick person!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 22, 2011
My cousin has a new company in Dubai called "Pet Cemetery Inc" which has a very low cost solution for strays and unwanted pets.

If anyone needs her contact number just PM me.

Very latest technology is available I understand.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 26, 2011

Confused Mary in Dubai

Ah dont worry about it, I would have left them somewhere too, Survival of fittest is how the animal kingdom works , That is but, a natural process :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:

Confused Mary in Dubai

Ah dont worry about it, I would have left them somewhere too, Survival of fittest is how the animal kingdom works , That is but, a natural process :mrgreen:

True to form Zubber. A totally stupid comment. I don't believe you would have left them anywhere. More like had them in a curry.
Bethsmum

zubber wrote:

Confused Mary in Dubai

Hey Zubber, let me know when you get to Dubai. They are putting together a show called Survivor: The Empty Quarter. I can arrange for you to be be a participant and the challenge is for you to get out and back to Dubai. The only thing you have to rely on are your survival instincts. You will be filmed by satellite as they can't find anyone who is willing to film the show.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: New Kittens, OK To Ditch Them? Mar 26, 2011
I am just wondering, did you expect anyone would give u a 2nd opinion about what u did? I see this is a real issue "ok to Ditch them?"
usually you ask for advice before you commit a mistake... you have to give the mother cat away to someone who has a better way of treating souls, I love pets (specially dogs) but I wouldn't get any unless I am 100% sure I will be responsible enough to look after them and any of their needs...

@Zubber, Usually "Survival of fittest is how the animal kingdom works" true statement in a totally wrong place, did u notice that she keeps the mother and left only the kittens? and did u think of how many other options she could have chose from?
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Mahmoud04 wrote:I am just wondering, did you expect anyone would give u a 2nd opinion about what u did? I see this is a real issue "ok to Ditch them?"
usually you ask for advice before you commit a mistake... you have to give the mother cat away to someone who has a better way of treating souls, I love pets (specially dogs) but I wouldn't get any unless I am 100% sure I will be responsible enough to look after them and any of their needs...

@Zubber, Usually "Survival of fittest is how the animal kingdom works" true statement in a totally wrong place, did u notice that she keeps the mother and left only the kittens? and did u think of how many other options she could have chose from?

Mahmoud, Unfortunately, Zubber is just being himself. Giving no thought to what he posts.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mahmoud04 wrote:@Zubber, Usually "Survival of fittest is how the animal kingdom works" true statement in a totally wrong place, did u notice that she keeps the mother and left only the kittens? and did u think of how many other options she could have chose from?

I didnt comment further over her action , see animals have been taking care of themselves before unnecessary human intervention

@BM -Wrong nationality, I think the vietnamese would be interested in some kitten roast

@Bora - Hey Hey, How you been doin ?
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

I'm fine Zubber.

I guess the justification for your response stems from the "neanderthal" in you. You are such a caveman!!! :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

^^ OK bora, since your such a sweetheart, I will refrain from neanderthalish responses and will endeavor to be more homo-sapienish, but i might dwindle between the two states based on what kind of sentiments are present among the posters here, So if i say something weird, always remember I gotta soft spot for ya :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Thank you Zubber. You might find being homosapien-ish has an upside!!!! :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

zubber wrote:^^ OK bora, since your such a sweetheart, I will refrain from neanderthalish responses and will endeavor to be more homo-sapienish, but i might dwindle between the two states based on what kind of sentiments are present among the posters here, So if i say something weird, always remember I gotta soft spot for ya :mrgreen:

Say something weird? You are weird.
Bethsmum

Re: New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 27, 2011
Well 'survival of the fittest' usually goes for animals in the wild! These were not wild animals, but domesticated ones and clearly the kittens were not old enough to be able to fend for themselves, so the point is null and void. The OP is a terrible excuse for a human being and doesn't deserve to have any animals at all.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: New Kittens, OK to Ditch Them? Mar 27, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:Well 'survival of the fittest' usually goes for animals in the wild! These were not wild animals, but domesticated ones and clearly the kittens were not old enough to be able to fend for themselves, so the point is null and void.

Agreed! separating kittens from their mom is not natural!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat