Dr. D's N00b Wrap Up

Topic locked
Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
Purple Complex wrote:It's a pleasure to be of assistance... I only hope a more fitting and less subjective terms of expression could be used in the future

Stop trying to pick up girls with big words... you'll just confuse the likes of Tropic and ASC.

WOW! Someone enjoys reading and spreading gossip around here. How tempting is it to spread more delicious gossips? Cheap lighthearted Community so to speak.

Too much Red Bull?

Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
Purple Complex wrote:It's a pleasure to be of assistance... I only hope a more fitting and less subjective terms of expression could be used in the future

Stop trying to pick up girls with big words... you'll just confuse the likes of Tropic and ASC.

WOW! Someone enjoys reading and spreading gossip around here. How tempting is it to spread more delicious gossips? Cheap lighthearted Community so to speak.

Too much Red Bull?

Guiness I guess.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Too much Red Bull?

Guiness I guess.

So you're drunk? Does your boss know?
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
after mr. dr's exlent post, except where it talks abut me, i think noobis shud change name. this way no more insults from him.

MAC = Macnificent :oops:
Mac's Dad = my nephew = my uncle = my brother (not many womans)
Kageofsoul = Kageafool
Purplecomlex = purplepoop
Tropic23 = cantcounthigher
Harrysat = stayseated
Kay730 = Kaylame
Howcomewechange = cantmakechange
Lion009 = lying99%oftime
Dr.Angel = DerrAnged
Gracy = ifnotgamenoclue
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:Hey man... I now realise you learnt to speak English off the back of a Cornflakes packet, but you'll need more than the Kellogg's School of Grammar to cut it here.

Start with stopping. That's right...

Stop trying to look clever... you're in the presence of a rocket scientist - remember that.

Stop replying.... start posting - useful stuff, not the shite (whatever colour) that you're churning out.

This place is a dirty muckhole that makes some of the pot stops back in 'Nam look like a freaking surgeon's rectum after a triple bleach enema. Sort it out!!!

Cornflakes? Picking Up Girls? Stopping?

Mr. D...

Dear boy, does this dibbled dianthus diatribe me? Such daft dainty dander only dangles the dichromatic dandies and dunce of dames. Daringly doth thy daunt the dazzler into deadlock for in such discord I shall disconcertingly discount discreetly in disdain as you discover the discrimination in my discursive disengagement is deceptive. Finding yourself disembarked and disenchanted from the disease leaving that feeling of disembowelment for your destination is a dark and desolate desert of despondance.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Ascy, Dr. D is NOT Ian! Why do I know this??? Cuz Ian only has two usernames: ^ian^ & freza. I am 100% postive of this. Also, Ian is much more negative than Dr. D, it's only obvious.

(Hint: Chocolate and Panadol work great during "those days")

Dr. D, dr Angel is actually Michael Jackson who's on a short trip to Bahrain - I'm surprised no one noticed this before.
freza
Dubai chat master

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Too much Red Bull?

dont go near to cow after taking red bull
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 17, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
Dr.D wrote:Hey man... I now realise you learnt to speak English off the back of a Cornflakes packet, but you'll need more than the Kellogg's School of Grammar to cut it here.

Stop trying to look clever... you're in the presence of a rocket scientist - remember that.

Stop replying.... start posting - useful stuff, not the shite (whatever colour) that you're churning out.

This place is a dirty muckhole that makes some of the pot stops back in 'Nam look like a freaking surgeon's rectum after a triple bleach enema. Sort it out!!!

Mr. D...

Dear boy, does this dibbled dianthus diatribe me? Such daft dainty dander only dangles the dichromatic dandies and dunce of dames. Daringly doth thy daunt the dazzler into deadlock for in such discord I shall disconcertingly discount discreetly in disdain as you discover the discrimination in my discursive disengagement is deceptive. Finding yourself disembarked and disenchanted from the disease leaving that feeling of disembowelment for your destination is a dark and desolate desert of despondance.

u have probls. i admit i am uneducated idiot but at least not wasted time like you wid a dictionary so yu cud post here. wid the education money i bough herd of beef and then bougt computer. good choice my village proud.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 17, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:

Mr. D...

I bet you still can't find a woman.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
Purple Complex wrote:

Mr. D...

shame on u people...why this fighting..... :oops:
lion0009
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 17, 2007
And heads up N00bs... every Village needs an idiot, but we're overpopulated at the moment.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Alright guys and gals enuff, the light hearted fun is leading somewhere else.

lets just stop acusing each other and calling people names. Asc matter of fact Ians not Dr. D, from what i know Ian is busy with something really important, havent talked to him today.

stop this mudslinging , Dr. D i guess things are going too far, some people dont understand and will never understand so its no point.

Purple and kage, a request stop what ever u are doing, there are enuff clones on here already, they stuff ur doing is gonna lead to generation of more clones.and you know very well what i mean.

If what i am saying makes sense just STOP!!

dont get the admin involved in it , orelse i will have to get them involved.

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2007
CAN SOMEONE BRING DR. D BACK TO HIS WARD PLS!!
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:

He has a wild imagination too...

MAC wrote:
u have probls. i admit i am uneducated idiot but at least not wasted time like you wid a dictionary so yu cud post here. wid the education money i bough herd of beef and then bougt computer. good choice my village proud.

lol undereducated.
KageofSoul
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Purple and kage, a request stop what ever u are doing, there are enuff clones on here already, they stuff ur doing is gonna lead to generation of more clones.and you know very well what i mean.

I'm not sure why you're mentioning me as if I was the instigator, but if you look at the beginning of this thread you may understand why the thread ended up this way.

Furthermore...

Is more of an obvious display of sexual frustration. :?
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Too much Red Bull?

Guiness I guess.

Hahaha....Made my day. :lol: :lol: :lol: People believe in gossip and made up story. So pathetic.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Too much Red Bull?

Guiness I guess.

Hahaha....Made my day. :lol: :lol: :lol: People believe in gossip and made up story. So pathetic.

You shouldn't take it to heart. Not everyone can be as popular as me.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Alright guys and gals enuff, the light hearted fun is leading somewhere else.

lets just stop acusing each other and calling people names. Asc matter of fact Ians not Dr. D, from what i know Ian is busy with something really important, havent talked to him today.

stop this mudslinging , Dr. D i guess things are going too far, some people dont understand and will never understand so its no point.

Purple and kage, a request stop what ever u are doing, there are enuff clones on here already, they stuff ur doing is gonna lead to generation of more clones.and you know very well what i mean.

dont get the admin involved in it , orelse i will have to get them involved.

J

Admin won't do anything about it cos they're the people behind it. Feed them an inch, they'll spread & brag they know 1 meter. People who are real & enjoy posting in DF are being attacked & judged. And you consider & talk about this light hearted community? Good, i send a photo of someone else. See?! Ohh This is safe and everything will be kept private. PMs are not PMs. People behind the scene who don't have anything to do enjoys reading members' PMs.

Proven & Tested so to speak, all are just dumb ever! :shock:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
hahahahaah good job Dr.D and more than anyone else.. MAC.. I'd support u for presidency..

After all we, the undereducated also have to live on.. So fight for the rights man.. So that atleast in the near future we can get a bunch of dictionaries and write like kageafool and purplepoop. Even though their posts dont make any sense, we could atleast try our luck at the competition for most heartsick fool next year, or atleast take part in singing competitions. All our posts would be nice meaningless, incomprehensible rhymes.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 17, 2007
panaghoy wrote:CAN SOMEONE BRING DR. D BACK TO HIS WARD PLS!!

who's this cat "panaghoy".
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Too much Red Bull?

Guiness I guess.

Kiss my bacon back. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Too much Red Bull?

Guiness I guess.

that would be haram.
Dr.D
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2007
KageofSoul wrote:
MAC wrote:

lol undereducated.

why you "lol' to undereducated. what izz educated anyway.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 17, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:hahahahaah good job Dr.D and more than anyone else.. MAC.. I'd support u for presidency..

After all we, the undereducated also have to live on.. So fight for the rights man.. So that atleast in the near future we can get a bunch of dictionaries and write like kageafool and purplepoop. Even though their posts dont make any sense, we could atleast try our luck at the competition for most heartsick fool next year, or atleast take part in singing competitions. All our posts would be nice meaningless, incomprehensible rhymes.

This is hysterical (and historical), you guys have finally actually admitted that you don't understand me.

You should have simply said so in the beginning I don't mind coming down to your level.

You're right undereducated people do live and happily too. It's much less stressful to be a janitor than a doctor.

I mean where would we be without the garbage men.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 17, 2007
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:
asc_26 wrote:
Dr.D wrote:

Too much Red Bull?

Guiness I guess.

that would be haram.

I am a gracious lady, don't push me so hard. I am warning you.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 17, 2007
St.Lucifer wrote:hahahahaah good job Dr.D and more than anyone else.. MAC.. I'd support u for presidency..

but can you support me for "residency". need visa to come to dubai.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 17, 2007
I'd seen a guy puking all that he ate for 3 months just cos he had 1 little peg more that his limit. Poor fella.. i told him to stop drinkin if he cant take a little extra peg... u may puke if u drink over the limit.. but stop cryin n sayin that its all coz of bloody party culturen that they gave me alcohol.. just wash yoa face n have the next peg.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 17, 2007
STOP!!!!
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2007
Purple Complex wrote: I mean where would we be without the garbage men.

we wud have less garbage and kanneli concord and chocoholic wud be happy.
MAC
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 17, 2007
Pineapples Dr. D ? Purple sounds like hes got a cactus shoved up his you know what. moron
THE COVENANT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat