MOVED

Topic locked
MOVED Oct 30, 2006
What does moved mean and where does it get moved to? If moved means deleted I’m a little disappointed that a subject like this is not aloud to be posted as the threads have been deleted even though they where clean and a forum for discussion. But I guess posting about beating your wife is all right and more accepted.

mike adams
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 30, 2006
When you see MOVED next to the title of a thread, it does not mean it is deleted...simply moved to another section on the forum.

Two things could have happened:

1. You had posted a topic in a wrong forum and one of the moderators moved it to the forum it should be in so you get better responses, or

2. It could be moved to fight club if language or the moderators felt that something didnt belong in the public forum.

If your topic was deleted...you wouldnt see it anymore...unless one of the mods moved it to the trash bin :roll: then i dont know
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 30, 2006
Thanks,

If it has been moved to a different location how do I find it? Sorry but new to DF and not familair with it just yet.
mike adams
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 30, 2006
you just click on your topic....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 30, 2006
bushra21 wrote:you just click on your topic....
and look at the navigation link. U'll get to know the location. 8)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 30, 2006
The mods have moved it into the trash bin.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 30, 2006
I have also moved the latest thread on this topic from Romance to trash. Clearly the sunject matter is inappropriate to the forum, no-one wishes to answer any questions, so leave it at that.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 30, 2006
Honestly, I don't understand why this topic was deleted.
A little controversial topic, but since when we are afraid of this kind of topics?
In the worst case it should have been moved to fight club.
I'm starting to think that the trash bin is a good idea after all. disgust
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Oct 30, 2006
Andyba wrote:Honestly, I don't understand why this topic was deleted.
A little controversial topic, but since when we are afraid of this kind of topics?
In the worst case it should have been moved to fight club.
I'm starting to think that the trash bin is a good idea after all. disgust

Andy,

To be honest this is the kind of trash gathering that goes on in the USA and then gets converted into an article which could be very damaging to Dubai, along with statements like so and so from Dubai Forums stated this etc. If they want to gather this kind of information why dont they contact an official Ministry like MOI.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Oct 30, 2006
I think He means international relations.. :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 30, 2006
I actually wanted it to stay to see where the post was going to go, then was going to consider moving it to Fight Club. It wasn't me who moved it into the Trash Bin, and I'm a little disappointed that someone else did move it there.
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat