Month In Dubai

Topic locked
Month in Dubai Nov 23, 2008
I'm thinking of coming to Dubai for a month over the winter, mainly for the weather. I don't want to stay in luxury hotels, I'd probably look for accommodation after I arrive - but I was wondering if anyone could give me indications of how much I'd pay for lower end hotels, nothing fancy - as long as they're clean.

I've found a hotel for €60, but it's in Sharjah.

Are there any cheap hotels in Dubai? I suppose there has to be cheap accommodation, seeing they house people on low incomes.

nachovx
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Month in Dubai Nov 23, 2008
nachovx wrote:I'm thinking of coming to Dubai for a month over the winter, mainly for the weather. I don't want to stay in luxury hotels, I'd probably look for accommodation after I arrive - but I was wondering if anyone could give me indications of how much I'd pay for lower end hotels, nothing fancy - as long as they're clean.

I've found a hotel for €60, but it's in Sharjah.

Are there any cheap hotels in Dubai? I suppose there has to be cheap accommodation, seeing they house people on low incomes.

They don't house low income people in hotels.

Try the internet for the best deals as there are some 2 and 3 star places in Bur Dubai and Deira.

:) :) :)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 23, 2008
this link might be useful for you

http://www.asiarooms.com/united_arab_emirates/

8)
sharfraz
Dubai chat master

Nov 23, 2008
i dont know where you're coming from but my mates found a deal for Dhow Palace Hotel in Bur Dubai for 10 days stay + flight for less than £600 which is worth it :-)
Waqsy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat