Men In Pink? Isnt It Awkward

Topic locked
Apr 15, 2007
panaghoy wrote:As they said, not all guys can look good in pink.. and if I see one who looks gorgeous in pink then that would be plus 100 points - - - I wouldn’t give him a second look if he's wearing another color.

My mother and sisters say I look good in that shirt, but I beg to differ. I just don't like pink.

Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Men in Pink? Isnt it Awkward Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
Smart wrote:I want to buy Hammer (after I get my driving lisence....) and I want it to be PINK and only PINK. Are there any ways to buy the one of this colour. So far I have not seen any pink cars :(
P.S. I am a girl ;)

You had me confused for a moment there, but after reading P.S. I'm a girl it all made sense.

Why not? I like pink colour and I like Hammer. Why not to combine them together? I guess it will be pretty cool. Though, Hammer has to be 1st, I might agree on 2nd one, but not 3rd, for sure.
I just wondering how it will look from the side. It might be a bit wierd to come to work meeting driving this kind of car :? Already see my boss eyes .....
Smart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2007
Well to see a shocking pink car drive past with a guy in it would be a little surprising for me.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:Well to see a shocking pink car drive past with a guy in it would be a little surprising for me.

When I have one, I would not mind to give it to my friends who are guys (the question though if they want to drive such a car :wink: )
Smart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2007
Smart wrote:When I have one, I would not mind to give it to my friends who are guys (the question though if they want to drive such a car :wink: )

Yes, you can get shot for that where I'm from. (Not literally)
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:
Smart wrote:When I have one, I would not mind to give it to my friends who are guys (the question though if they want to drive such a car :wink: )

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Smart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2007
Smart wrote:
Purple Complex wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I said not literally lol
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
HAMMER head !!!!
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Apr 15, 2007
Purple Complex wrote:Well to see a shocking pink car drive past with a guy in it would be a little surprising for me.

A New Beetle doesn't need to be pink to be shocking.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 15, 2007
gtmash wrote:

No... I was actually talking about the colour "shocking pink" not the car.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
The reason you don`t see "PINK CARS" is because they burn "GAYS" in pink Cars :D :D :D
satan-the-redeema
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 15, 2007
satan-the-redeema wrote:The reason you don`t see "PINK CARS" is because they burn "GAYS" in pink Cars :D :D :D

Ok... O.o
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 15, 2007
gtmash wrote:

Feel the difference between pink Beetle and pink Hummer or Nissan Armada.
Smart
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat