Meeting People In Dubai?

Topic locked
Dec 30, 2008
For all others that believe Chocoholic is helping this "K-Dog" out of genuine friendship are wrong.

The real reason why she's helping him out is because of his heritage and for other unspecified favors.

project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
That too, at the expense of my membership.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
What impression do you think our new user from London is getting at the moment ?

You guys are indeed a sad bunch.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
God I hate bloody Indians. I discriminate against them as much as I can. Everyone hates them....

Is that what you wanted to hear 3030? Everyone hates you because you are Indian, not because you're a total w*nker. hahahah!
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 30, 2008
Blah blah blah, you don't know anything about anyone here!

You say you'll go, then lardidah you're still bloody here! Well what impression do you give I might add, when all you post about is hookers, racist comments and hijack others threads!

You've done youself no favours mate!

You can say what you want about me, but it really doesn't matter, as many people on here have met me in person. They know exactly what I'm about!

You think you're the renegade, telling it how it is - sorry mate, but we've been doing that for several years now!

Oh did I mention, that I do actually work as a journo?

Go to your 'play' buddies and do us all a favour!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
Captain I already knew that. No need to confirm or repeat such perceptions.

Listen, I have a nice job, earning a decent wage and have my booze and fun share of morally corrupt women, majority of whom are named: Sasha, Natalya, Natasha etc.

I could care less, really.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
project3030 wrote:Like I said........your loss Boss.

Many people consider me to be some sort of a "gutsy journalist/reporter"
who asks questions that other shy away from asking because of being unfairly labeled

You will surely lose a very brazen contributing member on this forum.

By the way, I have already found a new home "international s e x guide.info" people over there are into mongering and welcoming me with open arms.

My application for political asylum has already been accepted, good riddance and so long!

I bet they will, and for how much may I ask.......
reviewer
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dec 30, 2008
Lady, I don't care.

Those hookers believe it or not are doing you and other women in Dubai a favor. They act as the first line of defense among all those drunken men on a friday night at all of the nightspots.

Can you imagine, what would happen if those hookers weren't there ? whom do you think those men would start chatting up ? it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Now, does it ?

Yes, I've already admitted a million times that hookers are my "thing" that's why I came to this forum in order to find out.

Your the first ones whom started hurling abuse at me and I merely responded to your narrow minded views/comments.

Really, it's a shame if you think about it. Instead of helping others out, you start to defame them. I'm the only one who had the courage to stand up to your cheap tactics.

Maybe, it's because of my origin, I don't know and like I said.............I COULD CARE LESS!

Now, an apology would be welcomed at this moment.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
F*cking Seppos. The phrase is 'Couldn't care less'.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 30, 2008
No, I believe your wrong Captain, that's the Austrailian/English version of it.

Here in the states, its: I could care less.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
Well that's because all Americans are stupid and can't speak proper English in the first place! They've barstardised our beautiful language into crass slang!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
Oh......oh.......what's this ?

You see, the proof is in the pudding! why are you trying to chat me up ?
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
Chat you up?! Oh please you make my skin crawl! I'm going to put you down and squash you like the insignificant, irritating bug that you are - urgh!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
Oh and im just an Indian who happens to live in America

(which is a great country, could be even better without all the republicans, but that's a different topic, such as K-Dog)

I love this land, it gives me a chance to fuel my immoral habits, Go Capatilism!

But anyway, im Indian and also a future native citizen of an emerging superpower.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
project3030 wrote:Lady, I don't care.

Those hookers believe it or not are doing you and other women in Dubai a favor. They act as the first line of defense among all those drunken men on a friday night at all of the nightspots.

Can you imagine, what would happen if those hookers weren't there ? whom do you think those men would start chatting up ? it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Now, does it ?

Yes, I've already admitted a million times that hookers are my "thing" that's why I came to this forum in order to find out.

Your the first ones whom started hurling abuse at me and I merely responded to your narrow minded views/comments.

Really, it's a shame if you think about it. Instead of helping others out, you start to defame them. I'm the only one who had the courage to stand up to your cheap tactics.

Maybe, it's because of my origin, I don't know and like I said.............I COULD CARE LESS!

Now, an apology would be welcomed at this moment.

I think the apology is due from you.

You came here with the intent of disruption rather than creative contribution, you asked lewd questions about a subject that is taboo in this country (we are all actually very open minded) made overtly racist and bigoted comments and then wonder why you are being pilloried?

I suggest you go and ask those same questions in the same way Bur Dubai Police Station and then count just how many seconds it takes before the cell door closes with a bang behind you and the big Indian in the corner crooks his finger at you!

Stay under the rock where you live and keep dreaming about these women who will probably refuse to take even your cash as you are obviously a small boy with a bad case of spots who lives in his mother's attic and downloads pictures of women's underwear...

This is the point where the Administrators reach into your identity and press 'delete'.

So long.

Loser.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dec 30, 2008
Hardly!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
Ya know, I just could be your colleague someday, im not joking either.

I would only have to complete 50 credits (9 months) and can get a degree in communications and have a job as an entry level journalist in the Media City.

I've looked into the communications curriculum and must say that even Mr. Bean himself could obtain a degree within that specified major, that too, from a reputable institution of higher learning as well. Communications is joke.

Your probably english I take it. Never been with an english girl. Altough I will sample that nationality someday, my contacts are telling me they can be obtained for 2500 AED for one hour.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
project3030 wrote:No, I believe your wrong Captain, that's the Austrailian/English version of it.

Here in the states, its: I could care less.

Yes I know, that's what I mean. F*cking Seppos messing up the Queen's English. Your version means the opposite.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 30, 2008
Hahahahaha well it's about time Jedi!

Oh Christ I have tears in my eyes, I'm laughing so hard!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
Oh well.

I like the english but I don't like the Queen, everyone with a little bit of knowledge knows that even the very crown jewels the queen wears have been stolen from Hyderabad Dakin, India!

Oh and the world takes orders (Direct or Indirect) from the U.S President not from Alexander Downer, Kevin Rudd or your other bald Prime Minister whose name im forgetting at the moment.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
Nah no-one here with any credibility would take you! Particularly with the lifestyle you lead.

Which reminds me, now I have your IP address and personal details, I'll be chatting to one of my ex work mates later, who also happens to work for CID. Maybe I'll slip him your info and they can catch you with your pants down.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
Dubai Knight I never came to this forum with any ill harbored intentions.

I came to this forum with a relevant question pertaining to something which im quire sure all of you are exposed to daily, weather you like it or not.

The mongering scene exists in DXB and commands a great demand and following. I thought people on this forum must know something or have seen something which would provide me with the information that I was seeking.

I even got my response, however, it took a LOT of arm twisting and insults back and forth.

Again, I never had any insincere intentions of any kind to disrupt or malign the social comments which take place on this forum.

I admit, I made a mistake when I hurled verbal abuse towards the Bangladeshi and Fillipino's. So what ? we all lose our temper from time to time and I even send a private message to both users apologizing for my regretful comments.

Other then that it's either one big misunderstanding or one big conspiracy instigated by the EU members (whom have already misinformed others) to brand me as some sort of "con man, fraud, theif, cheat, liar" which im not.

My activities on this forum are largely limited to just private messaging and simple responding to other posts or comments about me. Thank you and good riddane!
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
project3030 wrote: Thank you and good riddane!

Thats the 4th or 5th time you have said that in the space of circa 4 hours and yet you are still here?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 30, 2008
We have told you over and over WHY your comments and queries are unacceptable! Yet you keep pushing the issue and going on about it, and boring us to tears with it.

Great you got your answer, wicked! Awsome! No go have fun and leave the rest of us alone!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
yorky500 wrote:
project3030 wrote: Thank you and good riddane!

Thats the 4th or 5th time you have said that in the space of circa 4 hours and yet you are still here?

He's a broken record Yorky. Goes on and on and on! Never does what he actually says. Attention seeking whore that he is.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
Miss Chocoholic,

Please kindly see the recent private message I have sent you. Please, thank you and I promise there aren't any obscene or vulgar comments. Please, thank you.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 30, 2008
Thanks Chocoholic...it's a shame the thread veered off in a totally different direction!

I will start a new thread at some point to interact more. As for going to Buddha bar/Baristi - i don't really want to go on my own and def don't want sleazy male attention. I'm looking to make some friends that I can just chill with and experience Dubai with.

Just a 'normal' friendship -- def not looking to date!

Thanks!
newfromLondon
Dubai Forum User

Dec 30, 2008
Oh god no luv! We'll me and the girls are always out and about. So get in touch if you fancy some different things. We're into sports - I wakeboard every weekend, karaoke, dinners, drinks, nice nights.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 30, 2008
newfromLondon wrote:Thanks Chocoholic...it's a shame the thread veered off in a totally different direction!

I will start a new thread at some point to interact more. As for going to Buddha bar/Baristi - i don't really want to go on my own and def don't want sleazy male attention. I'm looking to make some friends that I can just chill with and experience Dubai with.

Thanks!

You just offered yourself up to a barrage of "date" messages just by posting here. Hehe, good luck sorting through the PMs.

On another note, I don't know why girls go to bars here to suffer the indignity of when the expected losers there come up and ask "how much?" Just don't go!
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 30, 2008
haha , you read my mind like a book , no but seriously there are great people outthere in Dubai , even as a guy I can tell you that people here find it weird when people just go up and start talkin to them , but hey its my thing .

Places to go I would suggest are medium energy place , high energy clubs are great but depends where. Honestly speakin after a whole experience in Dubai I think Saloona in Mina al salam was the sh!t very nice classy people and very outgoin.

I dont classify people by nationalities but by their reality.

Love you all ,
Arman

gtmash wrote:
newfromLondon wrote:Thanks Chocoholic...it's a shame the thread veered off in a totally different direction!

Thanks!

You just offered yourself up to a barrage of "date" messages just by posting here. Hehe, good luck sorting through the PMs.

On another note, I don't know why girls go to bars here to suffer the indignity of when the expected losers there come up and ask "how much?" Just don't go!
avk
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat