DF Meet Report.

Topic locked
Oct 04, 2006
well i was told by a doc that water pipe is more harmful then ciggs. its a myth that water pipe is not harmful...

dale
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 04, 2006
i was also told that smoking sheesha is more harmful than cigs, its true...at least im pretty sure it is. i heard its because of the tobacco that is used, since there is oil mixed with it.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2006
bushra21 wrote:i was also told that smoking sheesha is more harmful than cigs, its true...at least im pretty sure it is. i heard its because of the tobacco that is used, since there is oil mixed with it.

well it's almost the same.......
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2006
well i know that one shisha equals a whole pack of cigarets if not more ... :? so smoking is bad .... i am not a smoker cos i am allergic but i will take my allergy pill and give it a try ... :oops: :oops: yalla peeps its ramadan we gotta try it ONCE only ONCE i promise 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 04, 2006
i already smoke cigg i don wanna get addicted to shisha, and see to it that a few more yrs are taken off my life :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2006
Jeevan wrote:i already smoke cigg i don wanna get addicted to shisha, and see to it that a few more yrs are taken off my life :)

U aint gonna get addicted jeevan.. its just once m8..
and as with the life thing.. some researchers say that a ciggie reduces 5 mins of your life , there are some other group of researchers who say a good smile increases your life by 10 mins.. so rule of the game..
smoke n smile n u'll never die.. :)

oh n that avtar suits u.... :)
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 04, 2006
ok who will organize ? i agree with Jammal , X maybe u shoud start a new thread ... 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat