Marketing Student - UAE Dessert Market!

Topic locked
Marketing Student - UAE dessert market! Feb 29, 2012
Hey, i am a student from UClan University in Preston, UK. I have an assignment that requires me and my group and research the UAE to see if there is a potential market for an English bakery to make an international expansion. We have plenty of secondary research, but primary is obviously better.

I have created a small survey, which is posted after this paragraph. There are only a few questions. I am just looking or an idea of what sort of products and businesses there are out there. In on of the questions, it asked for any specific names. Could you also include the nationality of the business i.e. is it French, Italian, Chinese etc.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CZTVHDM

Are main focus is on puddings, but we are also looking for are things like Biscuits, cakes, puddings and sweets etc. (dessert type cuisine).

If you are not a citizen on UAE but have visited there, please also feel free to fill in the survey. As 85% of many cities in the UAE are expatriates. If you know of anyone else from the UAE or has been to the UAE, could you pass the survey round. All this would be appreciated and i couldn't thank you enough.

This is all research for University work,nothing else.

Thank You
Regards, Mike

MichaelGarnett
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat