Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed For Life

Topic locked
Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed for Life Sep 12, 2011
We take these people in when they want to get away from their own countries and this is how they repay us!
I don't know why they bother coming to Britain when they hate us so much.

Pakistani-born British citizen Munir Farooqi, 54, was at the centre of a plot to radicalise and persuade vulnerable young men to ''fight, kill and die'' in a jihad in Afghanistan, Manchester Crown Court heard.

Farooqi, of Victoria Terrace, Longsight, Manchester, and two others were captured in a police sting when two undercover anti-terrorism police officers infiltrated his group.

Farooqi bragged to the officers how he had fought with the Taliban and told them they could become ''martyrs'' for the jihad cause.

He also found ''amusement'' in the sight of the flag draped coffins of fallen allied troops returning from Afghanistan, the court heard.

I'm very familiar with Longsight, an area of Manchester that should be avoided at all costs. The local Pakistani community have made it their own home from home.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -life.html

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed For Life Sep 12, 2011
What has happened to the education system in that area of Manchester BM?

Does it still come under English law for non attenders of school and are the given food in prison for breaking the law.

Will this individual be tazed at every opportunity?

Why does the UK tolerate this type of pond life?

So many questions.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed for Life Sep 12, 2011
Why have you nicked my avatar?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bethsmum wrote:We take these people in when they want to get away from their own countries and this is how they repay us!
I don't know why they bother coming to Britain when they hate us so much.

Pakistani-born British citizen Munir Farooqi, 54, was at the centre of a plot to radicalise and persuade vulnerable young men to ''fight, kill and die'' in a jihad in Afghanistan, Manchester Crown Court heard.

Farooqi, of Victoria Terrace, Longsight, Manchester, and two others were captured in a police sting when two undercover anti-terrorism police officers infiltrated his group.

Farooqi bragged to the officers how he had fought with the Taliban and told them they could become ''martyrs'' for the jihad cause.

He also found ''amusement'' in the sight of the flag draped coffins of fallen allied troops returning from Afghanistan, the court heard.

I'm very familiar with Longsight, an area of Manchester that should be avoided at all costs. The local Pakistani community have made it their own home from home.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... -life.html

in general foreigners or "these ppl " as you call them do also good ! 9 out of 10 jobs in the UK is taken by foreigners, so there is a need for them of some sort ... well a big need as the number is 9 out of 10, so until you figure out why your ppl are unemployed and others taken their jobs you just have to pause your thoughts and live with it like us in the UAE :wink:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... onals.html
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Referring to these people, kid?

• Unemployment among ethnic minorities costs the economy almost £8.6 billion a year in benefits and lost revenue from taxes. Half of Muslim men and three quarters of Muslim women are unemployed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... point.html
event horizon

event horizon wrote:Referring to these people, kid?

• Unemployment among ethnic minorities costs the economy almost £8.6 billion a year in benefits and lost revenue from taxes. Half of Muslim men and three quarters of Muslim women are unemployed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... point.html

you still have another half gap !!
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed for Life Sep 13, 2011
uaekid wrote:in general foreigners or "these ppl " as you call them do also good ! 9 out of 10 jobs in the UK is taken by foreigners, so there is a need for them of some sort ... well a big need as the number is 9 out of 10, so until you figure out why your ppl are unemployed and others taken their jobs you just have to pause your thoughts and live with it like us in the UAE :wink:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... onals.html

9 out of 10? I don't think so! I sit looking round my office and 30 out of 30 people are white English people.
BTW I don't live in the UAE! I only have a holiday home in Dubai.
Therefore I think I am slightly more qualified to comment on Pakis in my country than you are. :P
Bethsmum

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed for Life Sep 14, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:Why have you nicked my avatar?

Nicked Chocs, I have owned this avatar for a considerable time.

Do you have patent or copyright on the avatar, if yes I will remove.

Otherwise can I kindly request that you change yours at the first opportunity?
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed for Life Sep 14, 2011
NO - everyone on the forum knows this as me and given that I've used it for YEARS on both my user accounts, you don't have the right to tell me to change it. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I'll just assume you have a crush on me! :P
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed For Life Sep 15, 2011
Yes thats true, I've always known Chocs with this avatar ever since I joined DF - - Check the year ;)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Yes thats true, I've always known Chocs with this avatar ever since I joined DF - - Check the year ;)

Don't you have a sense of humour in Persia? SPG is having a bit of a laugh. silly boy! You can speak the language but you can't get the humour can you? They always say Muslims don't have a sense of humour. :D
Bethsmum

OoOoh, ugly face is obbsessed with Persia now :D - - Che bade (How bad) :D
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:OoOoh, ugly face is obbsessed with Persia now :D - - Che bade (How bad) :D

Why on earth would I be obsessed with a country that doesn't even exist anymore :( Dream on :drunken:
Bethsmum

Aren't you a total alien to our region after all, you fail to realise Persia (Pars) and Iran (Arya) are just synonyms ;) - - I understand why you're obsessed, its ok you may express your jealousy :D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed for Life Sep 16, 2011
Yes im really jealous Sym. l want to spend my life wearing a headscarf and looking bloody miserable which is what your women seem to do
Bethsmum

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed For Life Sep 16, 2011
Your "mother of God" wore a headscarf, poor thing she was also bloody miserable like you say, lol!
Keep on vomitting all your filth, untill you drown in it :D
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Your "mother of God" wore a headscarf, poor thing she was also bloody miserable like you say, lol!
Keep on vomitting all your filth, untill you drown in it :D

I see you don't take a day off on your Holy Day! :D Did you post this before or after your visit to the Mosque?
Bethsmum

Why do Jews call "mother of God" a whore? And "Jr. God" a bastard?? :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Why do Jews call "mother of God" a whore? And "Jr. God" a bastard?? :lol:

Jesus! What the hell are you on? Have you been sniffing those Pakistani bicycle seats again? :drunken:
Bethsmum

You don't know how to answer this one? Hard to escape your reality ;)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:You don't know how to answer this one? Hard to escape your reality ;)

Answer what? Your racist post? LOL
Bethsmum

Thats not a racist post, thats a genuine belief, and is a fact ;) - - Are you an infidel now? :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Thats not a racist post, thats a genuine belief, and is a fact ;) - - Are you an infidel now? :lol:

No you aren't a racist or a bigot are you? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

Killing infants and sucklings? Thats also a genuine belief of yours - - Can u deny it? ;)
symmetric
BANNED

symmetric wrote:Killing infants and sucklings? Thats also a genuine belief of yours - - Can u deny it? ;)

Yes I can definately deny that. Your very vivid imagination is working overtime again.
Your prophet took a nine year old girl as a wife. That's called being a paedophile where I come from. Can you deny that? :D
Bethsmum

BM - here's some evidence of what most decent people find objectionable.

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Bethsmum wrote:
symmetric wrote:Killing infants and sucklings? Thats also a genuine belief of yours - - Can u deny it? ;)

Yes I can definately deny that. Your very vivid imagination is working overtime again.

"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass". - 1 Samuel 15:3 :D Can you deny it??

Is there any religion on earth other than yours that orders to kill babies and even sucklings?? :D

Bethsmum wrote:Your prophet took a nine year old girl as a wife. That's called being a paedophile where I come from. Can you deny that? :D

Nope. Back then, marriage in such age was common all around the world.

"In the United States, by the 1880s, most states set the age of consent at 10-12, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only seven. A New York Times article states that it was still aged seven in Delaware in 1895."
http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/teaching-module ... &source=24

I guess the whole world is paedophile according to you :lol:

-- Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 pm --

shafique wrote:BM - here's some evidence of what most decent people find objectionable.

She's madly in love with people in the following vid :D

The Israeli politicians are the elite of those criminals, and are surely leading their temporarily state to hell.
Israeli Ambassadors already escaped from both Egypt, and Jordan. The one in Istanbul has been kicked :lol:

Israel (+Jewish lobby in the US) are battling the international society and all people to abort the declaration of the Palestinian state, could they be more isolated?? And isn't that called "self-destruction" rather than "self-defence" 8)
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed for Life Sep 16, 2011
So having se.x with a nine year old is acceptable? Thats a bit worrying! They lock people up for that in my country and put you on the s.ex offenders register for life. you would be beaten shitless in prison too and rightly So!
Poor kid
Bethsmum

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed For Life Sep 17, 2011
"In the United States, by the 1880s, most states set the age of consent at 10-12, and in one state, Delaware, the age of consent was only seven. A New York Times article states that it was still aged seven in Delaware in 1895."
http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/teaching-module ... &source=24

:lol: :lol:

So killing infants and sucklings is acceptable? :D
symmetric
BANNED

Re: Manchester Jihad Recruiter Jailed for Life Sep 17, 2011
Sym, BM is talking about NOW, not 200 years ago, not 2,000 years ago.
The only ones TODAY supporting $exual relations with an under aged girl are Muslims
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat