Liverpool "Cleaning" Company

Topic locked
Liverpool "Cleaning" Company Mar 31, 2010
Our regular cleaner at Strangeglove Towers was unavailable, so we decided to use Liverpool 'Cleaning' Company because they'd recently dropped a leaflet through our door.

Now I don't know about you, but I have always assumed that a cleaning company makes your home cleaner. This is of course, what you pay them for. Here's what they actually did during the two hours we booked them:

[*] No real cleaning of note, beyond putting some dishes in the dishwasher (no polishing, no hoovering, no nothing)

[*] Left a mist of body odour so rank and sickening, that our eyes were watering. We then worked out that one of the cleaners had either sat, or sweated, onto our sofa. I kid you not, we had to get it steam cleaned, and I can STILL smell it.

So, being a bit miffed, I called Liverpool 'Messing' Company, and complained. They said they'd send some more guys over to do a 'proper job' this time. I asked if he could confirm whether they would bring their own body odour, or if I had to provide it. He wasn't sure.

I requested a refund, which they promised to deliver. I still have not received anything, three weeks late.

In short, do not use this company, they are rip off merchants, they are liars and they are incredibly smelly. I wouldn't hire them to clean a labourers bus.

Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Liverpool "Cleaning" Company Mar 31, 2010
Sorry, but I just fell over laughing at this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

You're a funny dud,...Doc!

I just laughed and laughed....

You sure it's called the "Liverpool CC," not the "Calcutta CC!!!!"????

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

If it was the real Liverpool Cleaning Company, they would have sent over a bunch of 'Scallies' in track suit bottoms and hoodies who would have turned your place over for cash and jewels, drunk all your Special Brew, messed up your toilets, left your office chair jacked up on bricks and made off with all your electrical goods in a slightly battered and hand painted Fiesta XR3 with hooky number plates!

Hahahahahahaha!

Calm down! Calm down!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Liverpool "Cleaning" Company Apr 01, 2010
Next time clean your own house !
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat