Large Chill Pill Required

Topic locked
Large Chill Pill required Feb 08, 2011
Er guys...and girls...

TAKE A CHILL PILL!

This is just a Forum.

Too much bitching and back biting. Too many people taking too many things too seriously. Did I put enough 'too's' in there?

If someone irritates you, you have the option to click the button marked 'Logout'.

Peace.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Large Chill Pill required Feb 08, 2011
Dubai Knight wrote:Er guys...and girls...

TAKE A CHILL PILL!

This is just a Forum.

Too much bitching and back biting. Too many people taking too many things too seriously. Did I put enough 'too's' in there?

If someone irritates you, you have the option to click the button marked 'Logout'.

Peace.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

No worries it is just 3 people out of thousands on the forum (in my estimation). Although there are 5 people in the "mix" (constantly bickering that is) I am confident that 2 of them are just having a laugh... I am!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Ambassador wrote:

TAKE A CHILL PILL!

This is just a Forum.

Peace.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

No worries it is just 3 people out of thousands on the forum (in my estimation). Although there are 5 people in the "mix" (constantly bickering that is) I am confident that 2 of them are just having a laugh... I am!

Morning Ambassador! All set for another day at the fun factory? :D
Bethsmum

TAKE A CHILL PILL!

This is just a Forum.

Peace.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

I think Andyba should get rid of all moderators. Why should we have any moderation here - let's all just take a chill pill and it will be the remedy to everything. :roll:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

TAKE A CHILL PILL!

This is just a Forum.

Peace.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

:lol: :lol: Well chill pill doesnt do it!
We have to find some pills to handle the "pot stirrers"! :lol: :wink:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Large Chill Pill Required Feb 08, 2011
So Mel, who pot-stirred my Muslim population thread? It was going fine until you wanted to pretend to accuse Shaf of a threat in retaliation for Shaf supporting me in my thread about BM's threat to DDS. My thread had nothing to do with the BM incident and you derailed it for your own petty reasons.

Open up... here's a yummy pill for you!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

TAKE A CHILL PILL!

This is just a Forum.

Peace.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Much better as a mod first to deal with trolls like Shafique and the desertdude. Moderation is one big joke in this forum.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

kanelli wrote:So Mel, who pot-stirred my Muslim population thread? It was going fine until you wanted to pretend to accuse Shaf of a threat in retaliation for Shaf supporting me in my thread about BM's threat to DDS. My thread had nothing to do with the BM incident and you derailed it for your own petty reasons.

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Like I said, we have no fit mods here. Either they are biased, inconsistent, break forum rules themselves, never moderate, or only moderate on the rare occasion that they are actually on the forum. Andyba and smartd should take over the moderation until a suitable arrangement can be made.

-- Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:17 pm --

Ambassador wrote:
kanelli wrote:So Mel, who pot-stirred my Muslim population thread? It was going fine until you wanted to pretend to accuse Shaf of a threat in retaliation for Shaf supporting me in my thread about BM's threat to DDS. My thread had nothing to do with the BM incident and you derailed it for your own petty reasons.

Bend over Ambassador, let me get my rubber glove, it won't hurt a bit to insert this... :pottytrain2:

:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

K, take 2 (won't OD)...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

;)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Flying Dutchman wrote:Much better as a mod first to deal with trolls like Shafique and the desertdude. Moderation is one big joke in this forum.

You must have either invented a new definition of a troll or all the directions of your troll compass takes you to muslims...
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

Im with DK, This place really needs fire extinguishers

I suggest everyone visit a grave and reflect on the silence, You will all soon realize, Then when you all die , and Die you SHALL !! , The saprophytic bacteria that will decompose your bodies into oblivion will not make any distinction between any one.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:
I suggest everyone visit a grave and reflect on the silence, You will all soon realize, Then when you all die , and Die you SHALL !! , The saprophytic bacteria that will decompose your bodies into oblivion will not make any distinction between any one.

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

As for Moderation...

What would you prefer: A forum where freedom of speech is recognised and you don't have to think too hard and consider your opinion before you post it?

Or one where even thinking about saying something off colour will get you sin binned or deleted?

The answer here is for ALL members to remember that this is an open and public environment. If you want to sling mud, then be prepared to have it slung back.

If you want to participate in a war of petty words, then go and do it in FC or by PM. If you do it openly and let us all see, don't be surprised if people take sides.

And back to my original point.

STOP DA BITCHIN!

I for one am hacked off with it and there will be Moderation applied.

Chill pill swallowed.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

kanelli wrote:Like I said, we have no fit mods here. Either they are biased, inconsistent, break forum rules themselves, never moderate, or only moderate on the rare occasion that they are actually on the forum. Andyba and smartd should take over the moderation until a suitable arrangement can be made.

-- Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:17 pm --

Ambassador wrote:

Bend over Ambassador, let me get my rubber glove, it won't hurt a bit to insert this... :pottytrain2:

How common!
Bethsmum

Listen to da man

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

There speaks DF's wooden spoon merchant!
Bethsmum

Chiil Winston man. Pass me another toke eh? Ahhh that's better. Let me put on some Bob Marley and RELAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXX!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

zubber wrote:I suggest everyone visit a grave and reflect on the silence, You will all soon realize, Then when you all die , and Die you SHALL !!

Hey Zubs, There are no graves in Dubai.

What do I do now? :lol:
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

TAKE A CHILL PILL!

This is just a Forum.

Peace.

8) 8) 8)

Knight

DK,

Making this request at DF is of as much use as an ashtry on a motorbike!!! :D

As you can see, another fight is about to start even on this thread! ..Already!!!! :o

Forget the chilling out call, man!!!......

Just enjoy the fight!!!

:lol: :lol:
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

TJ, I don't think there's any harm in DK asking and also I think he's right. People just need to relax a bit.

Chiiiiillllllll Winston!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

My motorbike has an ashtray!

In fact I think it is made of second hand ones...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Large Chill Pill required Feb 09, 2011
I agree DK but its very entertaining as well - bit like west side story (jets v sharks).
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Dubai Knight wrote:As for Moderation...

What would you prefer: A forum where freedom of speech is recognised and you don't have to think too hard and consider your opinion before you post it?

Or one where even thinking about saying something off colour will get you sin binned or deleted?

So posting a veiled threat to affect someone's off-forum personal life should be considered merely off-colour?

Got it! :roll:

If anything and everything is acceptable here, we don't need moderators.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

What's the matter Kanelli? has the forum management rejected your job application?

Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Large Chill Pill Required Feb 09, 2011
Actually no. I've never asked to be a moderator and don't want the job, though I heard there was talk of me being nominated for moderating. With all my whinging about the crap moderation here I doubt that makes me a popular choice. :lol:

Any other ASSumptions you'd like to make Dillon? :lol:

-- Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 am --

JoeTGF wrote:I agree DK but its very entertaining as well - bit like west side story (jets v sharks).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8R9GiLI ... re=related

I love West Side Story 8)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat