Ladies Discussions

Topic locked
Nov 21, 2006
Hey Sara,
That should be no problem. How about some sort of Pharmaceutical sales related job? There are many things that you could do.

It is a stressfull time now for you, but all will work out. I'm sure you have been told that many times, but it is true and "this too shall pass".

dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 21, 2006
dubai girl wrote:Hey Sara,
That should be no problem. How about some sort of Pharmaceutical sales related job? There are many things that you could do.

It is a stressfull time now for you, but all will work out. I'm sure you have been told that many times, but it is true and "this too shall pass".

Sara, if you can get an off from work or vacation leave, come to dubai..would love to be your tourist guide. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 21, 2006
ASC good idea, and also you could stay with me and/or some of the other ladies if you need be.
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 21, 2006
that is so sweet asc and dubai girl thanks. i will come to dubai soon, i do need a break.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
Wow, your really a very warm DF'er, Momma DG!!! :P

Yesterday it rained in Dubai, it was really nice isnt it? Hope everyone else enjoyed that! :wink:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 21, 2006
Nice try!!! You made my day,Gay! :lol:
zam

Nov 21, 2006
Just logged in... what is this Dave thang?

Me too, missing our lil LF. :cry:

DG you're really such a mommy!

I went to Gitex last Saturday - I got a new toy - laptop but I havent maximize it's use yet... having problem with internet connection at home. Sometimes getting busier in the office.

Hey, the weather is becoming cooler - great!!!!

And Zam, not much rain yesterday - just drizzle.

And the event Scarlet is organizing - is that still on?

tsk tsk tsk When are we going to have LF back? **sigh**
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
You should have seen it girl! He searched for a profile somewhere with a name "zam" and posted it here! Hahahahaha....

Good for you weary! More equipments to use for talking to the lovey dubby huh! :lol:

So u going there? Heard before ur not much into that thingy, but u love tequilla right?

Anyway lets rock Gen Forum for now....since our LF is still under construction :lol:
zam

Nov 21, 2006
weary_heart wrote:Just logged in... what is this Dave thang?

\And the event Scarlet is organizing - is that still on?

yeah ...its tonight wanna come ?i will pm u the details
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
dubai girl wrote:Oh and our little Weary Heart, Raidah, and Ange too!

I miss you guys and was wanting to check in and see what is happening.

Hi Saaahaaag. You must be new to DF.

Hey sweetie ...me too I miss our forum !! :cry: I want it back
Mi Ange mi Demon
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 21, 2006
Why you ladies turned down his invitations? :lol: Some guys don't want to accept NO for an answer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DF is really flooding with gays. I knew it! :shock: :shock: :shock:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
weary_heart wrote:Just logged in... what is this Dave thang?

\And the event Scarlet is organizing - is that still on?

yeah ...its tonight wanna come ?i will pm u the details

If that is the same place mentioned in LF earlier - I know the place but Im not really fond of wine...

Anyway, thanks Corcs. Enjoy.
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
zam wrote:You should have seen it girl! He searched for a profile somewhere with a name "zam" and posted it here! Hahahahaha....

Good for you weary! More equipments to use for talking to the lovey dubby huh! :lol:

So u going there? Heard before ur not much into that thingy, but u love tequilla right?

Anyway lets rock Gen Forum for now....since our LF is still under construction :lol:

Oh I missed that... but yesterday I say that duplicate DF.

Not really. I didnt get USB phone, nobody is selling it in the exhibition....
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
zam wrote:Tnx for this momma! :lol:

Dave, and so finally you admit ur gay, welcome to Ladies discussion... :wink:

Well Im really feeling down and wanted to share it in our forum but bec of the unfortunate events, there's no place to put my sentiments. :( Still dont have any improvements on my probs, as a matter of fact I wanted to join that safari thing but whew....no no no no. Thats still his answer. :(

hun u gotta insist on that...use all ur "weapons" and charm...i am sure that u will convince him after all! :lol:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
I tried alexandra, I used the old fashioned way of praying and being calm while explaining things....it didnt work out.

I tried using the fast pacing shout shout shout Ill go with or without ur permission thingy, I ended up crying and being hugged but still getting a NO. Accd to him its better to spend it with the family that one of these days were going, blah blah blah.

Though Im not waving the white flag yet. I will have my chance not this time, but maybe the next :wink:
zam

Nov 21, 2006
There's still next time zam.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 21, 2006
zam wrote:I tried alexandra, I used the old fashioned way of praying and being calm while explaining things....it didnt work out.

I tried using the fast pacing shout shout shout Ill go with or without ur permission thingy, I ended up crying and being hugged but still getting a NO. Accd to him its better to spend it with the family that one of these days were going, blah blah blah.

Though Im not waving the white flag yet. I will have my chance not this time, but maybe the next :wink:

girl, i was not talking about praying and being calm: it was more about u to cuddle, sweet to him, make deal with him: if he agrees to go with u or allow u do go to a Df meeting than assure him that he will get a nice "present"in return :wink:
and when i was talking about weapons i ment for u to use all the women stuff....i am sure u know what i mean :P
if this is really something that u would like, than dont give up trying to convince him
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 21, 2006
hey ...zam... i hope we can meet ..and meet your hubby as well..

i mean just have a chat..even visit u at home if you have time..i always have :)

...we came from the same place ..so probably if he can see someone who's involve here as well ..and realize that its just fine to be with these people.. then maybe we can both convince him.. in shallah..

and hey we can all go togother then.. :wink:
isabela
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 22, 2006
hello

I'M NEW
Ibadlyneedmoney
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 22, 2006
Hey Zam

Thanks for that huge favor I asked you this morning!!!

OMG, do you think Im sick?.... I am very prone to Alzheimers Disease... dont you think?!

Thanks again Hon mmmmmwaaah
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 22, 2006
Ibadlyneedmoney wrote:hello

I'M NEW

Hi New welcome to DF! :)
isabela
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 22, 2006
isabela wrote:

I'M NEW

I badly need money too, welcome to DF
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 22, 2006

I'M NEW

Hiya,

Welcome to DF

Which part of Switzerland you from?
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 22, 2006
sage & onion wrote:
isabela wrote:

I'M NEW

I badly need money too, welcome to DF

S&O, welcome to ladies thread (since LF is gone) :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 22, 2006
alexandra

girl, i was not talking about praying and being calm: it was more about u to cuddle, sweet to him, make deal with him: if he agrees to go with u or allow u do go to a Df meeting than assure him that he will get a nice "present"in return
and when i was talking about weapons i ment for u to use all the women stuff....i am sure u know what i mean
if this is really something that u would like, than dont give up trying to convince him

Hihihihi I know whats running on your mind. And maybe yeah just maybe that would work :lol:

isabela

hey ...zam... i hope we can meet ..and meet your hubby as well..

i mean just have a chat..even visit u at home if you have time..i always have

...we came from the same place ..so probably if he can see someone who's involve here as well ..and realize that its just fine to be with these people.. then maybe we can both convince him.. in shallah..

and hey we can all go togother then..

I am telling you, she know someone from DF! and its not really just an acquaintance, she is close to our family. Yet he doesnt approve :(

But hey it is so nice of you to offer that! Come visit us also, I will pm you once I come up with something w/c would be nice for us to share :wink:

weary_heart

Hey Zam

Thanks for that huge favor I asked you this morning!!!

OMG, do you think Im sick?.... I am very prone to Alzheimers Disease... dont you think?!

Thanks again Hon mmmmmwaaah

Your welcome! And yeah maybe u should have a check up...did it really happen twice already? tsk tsk tsk careful girl!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Walla last night was really coooollllddd! Hope the girls had a lovely night! Oops sage, welcome to LD. :wink:
zam

Nov 22, 2006
This is beautiful! Try not to cry.

She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said: "How is my little boy ? Is he going to be all right ? When can I see him ?"

The surgeon said, "I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make it."

Sally said, "Why do little children get cancer ? Doesn't God care any more ? Where were you, God, when my son needed you ?"

The surgeon asked, "Would you like some time alone with your son ? One of the nurses will be out in a few minut es, before he's transported to the university."

Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. "Would you like a lock of his hair ?" the nurse asked.

Sally nodded yes. T he nurse cut a lock of the boy's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.

The mother said, "It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for Study. He said it might help somebody else. "I said no at first, but Jimmy said, 'Mom, I won't be using it after I die. Maybe it will help some other little boy spend one more day with his Mom." She went on, "My Jimmy had a heart of gold. Always thinking of so meone else. Always wanting to help others if he could."

Sally walk! ed out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on the seat beside her in the car.

The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her son's room.

She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across his bed and, hugging his pillow, cried herself to sleep.

It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Laying beside her on the bed was a folded letter. The letter said :

"Dear Mom, I know you're going to miss me; but don't think t hat I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say "I Love You" . I will always love you, Mom, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know. Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and G randpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly. And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom ? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important. That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom ? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to you. God said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked Him 'Where was He when I needed him ?' "God said He was in the same place with me, as when His son Jesus was o n the cross. He was right there, as He always is with all His children. Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool ? I have to give God His pen back now. He needs it to write some more names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food will be great.

Oh, I almo st forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore. The cancer is all gone. I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery ! How about that ?

Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
zam

Nov 22, 2006
oh boy...ha.. somehow I feel like having a cheese sandwich, then some cheese popcorn, corn-flakes - extra sugary, a slice of cheesecake, and a waffle with lots of syrup.
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 22, 2006
what an apetite :P
zam

Nov 22, 2006
oh! it's not about my appetite, it's about the thread :?
freza
Dubai chat master

Nov 22, 2006
zam wrote:
Your welcome! And yeah maybe u should have a check up...did it really happen twice already? tsk tsk tsk careful girl!

Yeah, it's the second time - but the first time, I was so in a hurry. Im getting scared....
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat