Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About English!!!!

Topic locked
Re: Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About English!!!! Oct 16, 2010
No, I'm Bethany's mum. Bethany, a town in Jerusalem, and if I told you my last mane you would have a coronary.

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:Ahh DDS I see you haven't gotton over yourself yet and have yet again mentioned my name in vain. I haven't looked at the youtube thing so can't comment. I stand by my comment that too many foreigners are given British passports. we should adopt the Emirati way and never give citizenship to anyone other than native British people, whether this applies to that lady I wouldn't know. I have no problem with anyone working in Britain who contributes to our society (but not their version of it) and doesn't sponge off our over generous benefit system.

I'm sure that somewhere in the future, generational Americans and Brits - because we seem to be the only two countries that have people like us complaining about the issuance of passports and the abuse of the system by the new "citizens", will become the minority. And then we will be told: if you don't like it then leave!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I wonder if I've missed it, has DDS ever said where he is native to? I have seen him complain he can't get Emirati citizenship. Is he keeping quiet about his nationality? He seems keen on knowing all about me. I wonder if I should feed him further information to get his teeth into?
Bethsmum

You've missed it
desertdudeshj

Well i'd better take a leaf out of your book and do lots of research. Look through all your old posts and google you (not).
Bethsmum

Re: Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About English!!!! Oct 21, 2010
It good to here more facts about the English. You can fine more information in "http://www.blackhawkpartners.com"
blackhawkpartners
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About English!!!! Oct 21, 2010
blackhawkpartners wrote:It good to here more facts about the English. You can fine more information in "http://www.blackhawkpartners.com"

Reeking of spam...big time!!!

Sage or Arnie....come to the rescue!!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat