Indian Girl In Dubai Raped By School Bus Driver, Conducto

Topic locked
Indian girl in Dubai raped by school bus driver, conducto Jan 20, 2011
Rape is terrible but crimes like this against kids are truly unforgiveable. May they rot in hell.

In a shocking case, a four-year-old Indian girl was allegedly gangraped by three men, including her school bus driver and conductor, here.

The child studying at the Modern High School was allegedly raped on November 11 when the institution celebrated the Children's Day, 'Gulf News' reported, adding the parents notified police on January 9.

The bus driver was employed with the school and its transportation service provider for 14 years, it said. The conductor of the bus, among the three suspects arrested, was with the school for seven years.

"My daughter is scared and can't sleep. She is scared at night and doesn't want to sleep. Our 4-year-old daughter never told us what had happened. The stains on her clothes made me suspicious," the mother of the girl said.

"She only confided in us after we spoke to her based on medical reports that confirmed that she was raped by three men," the Indian homemaker, who hails from Delhi, said.
The girl has not gone back to school since the alleged incident.

"Our family was shattered beyond words when we found out," the woman said.

"She usually comes back by 10.15am. I called the conductor to find out what time the bus would reach near our home in Karama and he replied that they would be on time."

A few minutes later, the conductor called back to say that she need not come to the stop and that he would call her once they arrived. "But I felt uneasy and went down anyway and informed the conductor that I was already there," she recounted.

"By 11 am the bus arrived. I asked my daughter how the day went, but she did not mention anything."

While the mother changed the child's clothes, she saw they were stained and asked her about it.

"She just replied — nothing. I put away the clothes in the laundry bin. Thankfully, I didn't get the time to wash them for the next 4 to 5 days," she said, adding that she cannot imagine the situation if she washed the clothes and the incident had gone unnoticed.

JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Indian Girl In Dubai Raped By School Bus Driver, Conduct Jan 20, 2011
Very sad indeed, The father of the victim was amazingly calm, It seems this a big issue, this has also surfaced other child abuse cases which went ignored, From the news I take it that its become a big issue in the indian community in DXB , but I am not sure if the similar measures have been enacted in the other emirates.

When the locals start becoming victims, maybe then the authorities will wake up and start enforcing harsh sentences on the perpetrators
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Indian Girl In Dubai Raped By School Bus Driver, Conduct Jan 20, 2011
This is disgusting... poor little girl..
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Indian Girl In Dubai Raped By School Bus Driver, Conduct Jan 21, 2011
zubber wrote:Very sad indeed, The father of the victim was amazingly calm, It seems this a big issue, this has also surfaced other child abuse cases which went ignored, From the news I take it that its become a big issue in the indian community in DXB , but I am not sure if the similar measures have been enacted in the other emirates.

When the locals start becoming victims, maybe then the authorities will wake up and start enforcing harsh sentences on the perpetrators

There have been several cases where local men were accused of rape by local women, but the outcome always turned out in favor the men because somehow or other the woman was to blame and responsible.

There have been several cases of local men raping expats.

There was a young boy who was from Belgium, I believe, who was raped by a local (or locals).

And the number of pedo cases is unbelieveable. Most recent occurrence that I can recall is the local who had a history of bad behavior and who was found to be sane after extensive examination, who tried to rape a young boy in the washroom of a mosque, and ended up hitting the boy's head on the wall and killing him.

One can only imagine how many cases are NOT reported!!!

Still nothing is done for the victims - oh, I'm sorry, the locals were the victims, my bad. At times I tend to forget where I am.
:drunken:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Indian girl in Dubai raped by school bus driver, conduct Jan 21, 2011
Bora Bora wrote:
zubber wrote:Very sad indeed, The father of the victim was amazingly calm, It seems this a big issue, this has also surfaced other child abuse cases which went ignored, From the news I take it that its become a big issue in the indian community in DXB , but I am not sure if the similar measures have been enacted in the other emirates.

There have been several cases where local men were accused of rape by local women, but the outcome always turned out in favor the men because somehow or other the woman was to blame and responsible.

There have been several cases of local men raping expats.

There was a young boy who was from Belgium, I believe, who was raped by a local (or locals).

And the number of pedo cases is unbelieveable. Most recent occurrence that I can recall is the local who had a history of bad behavior and who was found to be sane after extensive examination, who tried to rape a young boy in the washroom of a mosque, and ended up hitting the boy's head on the wall and killing him.

One can only imagine how many cases are NOT reported!!!

Still nothing is done for the victims - oh, I'm sorry, the locals were the victims, my bad. At times I tend to forget where I am.
:drunken:

I think the guy in the mosque was sentenced to death or life imprisonment wasn't he? I heard the story as well it was on or around Eid.
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Don't worry they are Indian and will get the full brunt of the law. If it were a local, they would probably impound his car for a week as punishment.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:Don't worry they are Indian and will get the full brunt of the law. If it were a local, they would probably impound his car for a week as punishment.

I wrote that post in response to one saying that nothing will change until it happens to a local, to show that it has and probably will continue to. Remember that local girl in Abu Dhabi whose family totally abandoned her when she reported a rape by a local. And she ended up getting the prison sentence??

Punishment??? What's 1 car less when you have a pick of 6 others parked outside??? :wink: Or.......just go buy another one. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Thank you for correcting me Bora, I was unaware of the locals being involved in such cases, Maybe a public execution with a firing squad will curb this crime, maybe
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Zubs, no way you would have known. What happens in Dubai, stays in Dubai. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

A mother's worst nightmare - send your kid to school on the bus and this kind of thing happens! Those men should be castrated.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:A mother's worst nightmare - send your kid to school on the bus and this kind of thing happens! Those men should be castrated.

I think thats a rather mild punishment, if they were in Saudi Arabia it would be "Chop Square" after Friday Mid-day prayer, and that would be a just reward.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I don't believe in capital punishment - would rather castrate them and lock them away for the rest of their lives.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:I don't believe in capital punishment - would rather castrate them and lock them away for the rest of their lives.

I think he might choose being executed over being castrated and locked away...
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

Well, he can hang himself in his cell then :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

I'll donate the rope. :lol: :lol: (along with about 1000 other people who would be happy to donate!)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:I'll donate the rope. :lol: :lol: (along with about 1000 other people who would be happy to donate!)

It's in the car waiting for you.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

JoeTGF wrote:
kanelli wrote:I don't believe in capital punishment - would rather castrate them and lock them away for the rest of their lives.

I think he might choose being executed over being castrated and locked away...

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Organizations like "kidpower" should become more prevalent in the world. Well in this case the 4 yrs old could not defend herself, but this kind of education will prepare kids to defend themselves.

http://www.kidpower.org/who-we-serve/children.html
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

We don't believe in capital punishment but we want you to die...can you therefore please kill yourself after we castrate you so that our conscience is clear....oh yeah here is the rope. :D :D :D
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

The world needs capital punishments, crimes are only increasing.
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:The world needs capital punishments, crimes are only increasing.

Problem with capital punishment is that it is so final. No room for errors. And numerous are known to be made in the judgement system.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Problem with capital punishment is that it is so final. No room for errors. And numerous are known to be made in the judgement system.

I agree it leaves no room for errors, but the existence of capital punishment IMO was not only to ensure justice for the victim but to serve as a deterrent, although not proven I speculate their might be a positive relationship between the decline in no of capital punishments and the increase in crime
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:Problem with capital punishment is that it is so final. No room for errors. And numerous are known to be made in the judgement system.

I agree it leaves no room for errors, but the existence of capital punishment IMO was not only to ensure justice for the victim but to serve as a deterrent, although not proven I speculate their might be a positive relationship between the decline in no of capital punishments and the increase in crime

Agreed, capital punishment is a major deterrent and should be implimented worldwide.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

zubber wrote:

I would disagree Zubber. Crime (in general) has been increasing because of the decline in the family unit and social problems as well as unemployment and poverty. Jail's are not just full of murders -a better solution would be to have harsher penalities for smaller crimes. For capital punishment crimes (ie murder) there are too many cases where the legal system has accused and imprisoned the wrong guy or gal.
JoeTGF
Dubai forums Addict

The primary deterrent is the chance of getting caught, not the punishment. More focus and resources should go to make the chance of getting caught as high as possible.
Psycho's, serial killers and so on are not deterred in the slightest way by punishment.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:The primary deterrent is the chance of getting caught, not the punishment. More focus and resources should go to make the chance of getting caught as high as possible.
Psycho's, serial killers and so on are not deterred in the slightest way by punishment.

I don't know about that FD.
There is only a very very small risk of getting caught drink driving in Dubai.
But the punishment is very severe and more than enough to stop me risking it under the influence of as little as one beer.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

sage & onion wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:I'll donate the rope. :lol: :lol: (along with about 1000 other people who would be happy to donate!)

Hummmmmmmmm, I don't know how to take that Sage. :wink:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Hummmmmmmmm, I don't know how to take that Sage. :wink:

Meaning I will supply the rope, no hidden meaning.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Indian girl in Dubai raped by school bus driver, conduct Jan 22, 2011
thats what happens when you pay peanuts and you hire people with a brain the size of a nut :D

its a shame that schools in Dubai/UAE dont really care about students. They only care about business and generating money! If you are going to hire cheap people from India/Pakistan/Sri lanka/Bangladesh atleast bloody INVEST in a CCTV camera in the school bus??

I think the school should be punished as well and they should pay some compensation to the girl/parents.

There are two things in Dubai that scare the hell out of me, thats the schools and hospitals!!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Indian girl in Dubai raped by school bus driver, conduct Jan 23, 2011
Compensation for the loss of virginity in a 4 year old? The only compensation I would accept is a loaded gun.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat