Importing An Air-Rifle From U.S

Topic locked
Jun 05, 2009
PointGiven wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Bloody Yanks and their guns! Pfff

What's the pproblem with the Yanks and their guns? You would love to have one when you see bump into a guy trying to whak you or any of your kids :wink:

wouldn't need it mate. would just grab it off him and shove it up his a...... sorry, newbie, need to temper my language.

Scotsman

Jun 05, 2009
BB turning to Scotsman - BANG!!! BANG!!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 05, 2009
Scotsman wrote:
PointGiven wrote:

What's the pproblem with the Yanks and their guns? You would love to have one when you see bump into a guy trying to whak you or any of your kids :wink:

wouldn't need it mate. would just grab it off him and shove it up his a...... sorry, newbie, need to temper my language.

Just make sure he doesn't shove it up yours first. Sorry, newbie here too :wink:
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 05, 2009
tight as., I'm scots, he couldn't if he tried!
Scotsman

Jun 05, 2009
Scotsman wrote:tight as., I'm scots, he couldn't if he tried!

so tight a 25 fil coin couldn't slip out!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 05, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

That would soon change if he offed someone and got sent to jail..... :shock:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2009
PointGiven wrote:

Oh yeah of course, I forgot, this happens all the time in City Centre... :roll:

Also I come from a country where policemen still don't need to carry guns. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

That would soon change if he offed someone and got sent to jail..... :shock:

correct and I'd probably do one skippy me old buddy :wink:
Scotsman

Jun 05, 2009
you'r be hard pressed to skip once your ar*e has been made the size of a doubloon ;) :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2009
Speedhump wrote:you'r be hard pressed to skip once your ar*e has been made the size of a doubloon ;) :D

can we please get off the subject of my backside, it's virginal but is starting to get sphinctorally active with these posts :lol:
Scotsman

Jun 05, 2009
Scotsman wrote:
Speedhump wrote:you'r be hard pressed to skip once your ar*e has been made the size of a doubloon ;) :D

can we please get off the subject of my backside, it's virginal but is starting to get sphinctorally active with these posts :lol:

LOL. Just hold on and don't drop the 25 fil coin hon, you'll be OK.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 05, 2009
analy retentive!! memory like an elephant :D
Scotsman

Jun 06, 2009
Scotsman wrote:analy retentive!! memory like an elephant :D

And probably has the arse to match it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
all the bigger to sit on you with!!!
Scotsman

Jun 06, 2009
Scotsman wrote:all the bigger to sit on you with!!!

BB scampering.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
PointGiven wrote:

Oh yeah of course, I forgot, this happens all the time in City Centre... :roll:

Also I come from a country where policemen still don't need to carry guns. ;)

Well, in the U.S we need guns :) Nothing wrong with us. I see where you coming from. I used to avoid Victoria Train Station because you know of what :lol:
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 06, 2009
absolutely it's wrong, it's where it all starts. have u not seen enough children shot needlesly yet? Get a grip.
Scotsman

Jun 06, 2009
Scotsman wrote:absolutely it's wrong, it's where it all starts. have u not seen enough children shot needlesly yet? Get a grip.

I have seen people getting stabbed, bombed, beheaded, strangled, drowned, thrown form bridges too. Grow up.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 06, 2009
PointGiven wrote:
Scotsman wrote:absolutely it's wrong, it's where it all starts. have u not seen enough children shot needlesly yet? Get a grip.

I have seen people getting stabbed, bombed, beheaded, strangled, drowned, thrown form bridges too. Grow up.
Must have some bad dreams!!!!!!!!!
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 06, 2009
Typical Yankie answer 'It's our constitutional right' blah blah blah! BS! Guns are a menace.

Our coppers don't need guns to bring down criminals.

Anyone that needs to have a pistol in hand to make them feel big, is compensating for something else. (yeah small banana!)
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Typical Yankie answer 'It's our constitutional right' blah blah blah! BS! Guns are a menace.

Our coppers don't need guns to bring down criminals.

Anyone that needs to have a pistol in hand to make them feel big, is compensating for something else. (yeah small banana!)
Unfortunately more and more of the UK Cops are now armed, its a real shame in my eyes.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 06, 2009
Yes it is a shame. Sadly 'certain' people are just trigger happy.

Sorry but as you can see I really don't have a high opinion of Americans, they need to get out more.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yes it is a shame. Sadly 'certain' people are just trigger happy.

Sorry but as you can see I really don't have a high opinion of Americans, they need to get out more.
Ain't that the truth, LOL
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jun 06, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Sorry but as you can see I really don't have a high opinion of Americans, they need to get out more.
Ain't that the truth, LOL

Us Yanks have the same opinion to a degree. The difference is that we don't have a less than high opinion of ALL Brits. Just those who earned or deserve it.

I guess we should get out more often, especially here in Dubai. Have some sex on the beach, get arrested for drunk driving, commit adultry, do a runner.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Most you you do that anyway :shock:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Most you you do that anyway :shock:

Hey, Chocs, don't take offense. If that is true, at least those doing it are smart enough not to get caught. I guess those Brits who get caught just like the publicity and bring honor to their country.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009
Well they're not doing it outside of the US are they, because of course most Americans don't even hold a passport, have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world and are only interested in what's going on in their own back yard.

Don't even ask any of them where Australia is on the map! They'll tell you it's Iraq :oops:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well they're not doing it outside of the US are they, because of course most Americans don't even hold a passport, have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world and are only interested in what's going on in their own back yard.

Don't even ask any of them where Australia is on the map! They'll tell you it's Iraq :oops:

:lol: :lol:
We all remember Sarah Palin who though she could see Russia from her window, and that Alaska was an international state! :lol:

And now we have Mr. Obama talking about a world without nuclear weapons. :lol: :lol:

Southerners and Yanks all cuckoo!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well they're not doing it outside of the US are they, because of course most Americans don't even hold a passport, have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world and are only interested in what's going on in their own back yard.

Well at least they keep in in their own backyard. The fact that there are 50 States in America, many Americans don't see the need to go beyond what their own country has to offer. Unlike those who have to go abroad and embarrass their country. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 06, 2009

Good point. If you change US for UK it will be also true about "own back yard".
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat