Importing An Air-Rifle From U.S

Topic locked
Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well I actually find it amusing that some people can't take a bit of gentle ribbing. Especially in light of the fact that I do have a load of American mates and many of them actually think the same way about many of their fellow country men.

Half my family is American! I used to actively shoot in competitions and join Marines and Army personnel on training before active duty deployment, so have a pretty good knowledge of alot of weaponry, the different types and their uses. Therefore my comments and opinions are based on personal experience and an active knowledge gained over many years.

So I'm still sticking to it!
Me too. I am not a racist. My dog is black :wink:

PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Well I actually find it amusing that some people can't take a bit of gentle ribbing. Especially in light of the fact that I do have a load of American mates and many of them actually think the same way about many of their fellow country men.

Half my family is American! I used to actively shoot in competitions and join Marines and Army personnel on training before active duty deployment, so have a pretty good knowledge of alot of weaponry, the different types and their uses. Therefore my comments and opinions are based on personal experience and an active knowledge gained over many years.

So I'm still sticking to it!

Gentle ribbing? Are you backtracking Chocs? "Low opinion of Americans" is hardly gentle ribbing. You were voicing your opinion.

And I guess you see youself as a full fledge colonel with all the knowledge of military weapons. "Trained with the Marines and Army personnel before active duty deployment" - do you know how stupid you sound? If one were to believe that you lived the many lives you claimed, and had the experiences you have claimed to have, and possess all the knowledge you have gathered, you would be in the Book of Guiness.

Your life must be very empty and shallow for you to sit around and come up with these stories portraying yourself as the all-knowing-wise-one. I guess you need to get your thrills and excitement some how.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Red Chief wrote:[
And from us Americans to you, this is what we think of you and your opinion:

Edited to add: and I think there are several non-Americans who share our sentiments.

Your addition was not really necessary. Even without all those people I cannot see Chock’s face and so sadness on it as a reply on your gesture behind a forest of 300 000 000 fingers of American people. You evidently overdid.

I guess even one your beautiful finger would be enough for full destruction.

Here's one for you :thebirdman: . I don't want you to feel left out.

Now let's see just how powerful my finger is. (Poof - you're gone!!)

By the way RC, they caught you on film at a Sharjah beach. Seems you were having a bit of trouble putting your pants on.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Maybe I'll give in and join you and pop a cap in your ass!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Hey, RC, maybe you should practice Russian Yoga and relax a bit. You seem to be getting a bit tense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHmWReSi ... re=related
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Actually I'll use my bow and arrow - it'll hurt more! Or maybe a Vulcan disabling grip.

I'm throwing a spoon at you, might knock some sense in there!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Maybe I'll give in and join you and pop a cap in your a#s!

you just reminded me of a great choon!!!!

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
You know I don't actually read the replies, because all I see is 'meh meh meh, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda'

Teehee :twisted:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Red Chief wrote:[
And from us Americans to you, this is what we think of you and your opinion:

Edited to add: and I think there are several non-Americans who share our sentiments.

Your addition was not really necessary. Even without all those people I cannot see Chock’s face and so sadness on it as a reply on your gesture behind a forest of 300 000 000 fingers of American people. You evidently overdid.

I guess even one your beautiful finger would be enough for full destruction.

Here's one for you :thebirdman: . I don't want you to feel left out.

Now let's see just how powerful my finger is. (Poof - you're gone!!)

By the way RC, they caught you on film at a Sharjah beach. Seems you were having a bit of trouble putting your pants on.

I never figured out why they all wear Speedos, ugliest swimwear ever invented.... 8)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You know I don't actually read the replies, because all I see is 'meh meh meh, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda'

Shame that Lasik never took....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:You know I don't actually read the replies, because all I see is 'meh meh meh, blah blah, yadda yadda yadda'

If that's all you can see I have a really good chance at not getting shot!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Pop a cap in the butt and become the crack spiders biyatch!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
mmmm.......crack spiders....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Pop a cap in the butt and become the crack spiders biyatch!

Okay, that sounds a little to butch for my liking.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Haha you've never seen the video?

OKay have a laugh:

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Haha you've never seen the video?

OKay have a laugh:

Cute, but I'll pass thank you. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Not surprising. You see at least Canadians have a sense of humour - fnar fnar.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Not surprising. You see at least Canadians have a sense of humour - fnar fnar.

Well, I also know that a lot of truth is said in jest.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jun 07, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I never figured out why they all wear Speedos, ugliest swimwear ever invented.... 8)

Hey what’s wrong with Speedos? Only drawback is it that it takes a fit man to look good in one! 8) All ye women who agree with me say Ay!

I got bad memories associated with Speedos though. Was about 13 then, went to the beach. The waters were quite rough, and we were just bout holding on. Suddenly to my horror I realize that my Bloody Speedos had fallen off and I was in the buff. And to make matters worse the beach was crowded and none of the guys I knew were nearby. Worst moment of my life!
Thankfully a full Monty was averted, managed to get ma bros attention and he got me a towel. But the rogue blackmailed me to it. He got a pic of me in nothing but a beach bucket. Really Embarrassing and outrageously funny at the same time!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Speedhump wrote:I never figured out why they all wear Speedos, ugliest swimwear ever invented.... 8)

Hey what’s wrong with Speedos? Only drawback is it that it takes a fit man to look good in one! 8) All ye women who agree with me say Ay!

I got bad memories associated with Speedos though. Was about 13 then, went to the beach. The waters were quite rough, and we were just bout holding on. Suddenly to my horror I realize that my Bloody Speedos had fallen off and I was in the buff. And to make matters worse the beach was crowded and none of the guys I knew were nearby. Worst moment of my life!
Thankfully a full Monty was averted, managed to get ma bros attention and he got me a towel. But the rogue blackmailed me to it. He got a pic of me in nothing but a beach bucket. Really Embarrassing and outrageously funny at the same time!

Don't know why, but always thought you were a woman :)
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 08, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:

That's funny :D

But I actually don't know many females that like guys in speedos either. Maybe you need to start a poll before you go buy your next pair... :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat