Iftar Buffet Suggestions In Dubai Marina Area?

Topic locked
Iftar buffet suggestions in Dubai Marina area? Aug 06, 2011
Any tried any in the marina area they can suggest? Perhaps pricing also if you have that.

I see there are some to choose from here for example:

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/ramadan/offers/all-categories/all-date/dubai-marina

Finding those a little spendy.. Something between 50 and 85 is what i had in mind..

Telegix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Iftar Buffet Suggestions In Dubai Marina Area? Aug 07, 2011
Are you into South Asian food? If yes, then BBQ Delights is ~75 dhs ....
The food isnt as good, or so i am told, as the other outlet in Bur Dubai, but shouldnt be bad as it was full of diners when we passed by it last evening
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Iftar buffet suggestions in Dubai Marina area? Aug 07, 2011
I'll take a look. Thanks..
Telegix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Iftar buffet suggestions in Dubai Marina area? Aug 07, 2011
Telegix wrote:Any tried any in the marina area they can suggest? Perhaps pricing also if you have that.

I see there are some to choose from here for example:

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/ramadan/offers/all-categories/all-date/dubai-marina

Finding those a little spendy.. Something between 50 and 85 is what i had in mind..

I'm not the best person to advise you where to eat for Iftar as I've only ever been to one and that was at the Royal Mirage. It was very nice but pricey.
Some of the hotels have loyalty schemes where you can get 25% off food and drink. I know the Movenpick JBR has one.
I have a friend who lives in JBR. She is from North Yorkshire. Now I don't know if you are familiar with people from Yorkshire, but I'll tell you, they like a bargain. In fact, she's that tight, she queaks when she walks. Now she tells me there is a very good place to eat at Emirates HQ. Apparently this is a metro station aswell. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as I'm posting this from memory.
In this Emirates HQ place there is an 'open to all' canteen used by Emirates staff. A cup of tea is 2dhs and freshly made sandwiches are 4dhs. If you tag onto the back of a member of staff, you can get a further 25% off.
I don't know if the thought of that place does anything for you?
It reminds me of one of my managers, who regularly takes his wife to our local hospital canteen for lunch. He comes back smelling of old people.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat