Hypnosis

Topic locked
hypnosis Jun 16, 2010
Came home for a while last week and while there decided to get hypnotised to stop smoking, I was a bit skeptical about it but it actually worked haven't touched a cigerette in two weeks. Anybody else ever been hypnotised( :shock:

flutterbye
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Hypnosis Jun 16, 2010
never been, but I m reaaly interested to see if it does work or not! do u remember anything from being hypnotised?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: hypnosis Jun 16, 2010
flutterbye wrote:Came home for a while last week and while there decided to get hypnotised to stop smoking, I was a bit skeptical about it but it actually worked haven't touched a cigerette in two weeks. Anybody else ever been hypnotised( :shock:

Thats pretty awesome. Where abouts was it ?
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

My best mate does NLP and is a qualified hypnotherapist - it's amazing what they can do. Although she had someone make her have positive feelings everytime she saw the colour red and ended up walking round grinning like a douche for days - lol had to had it taken away.

It's very useful.

Depends how receptive you are to being hypnotized really.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Thats what I heard too, that not everyone can be hypnotised in the first place.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Thats what I heard too, that not everyone can be hypnotised in the first place.

No, not everyone can be. But you never know till you try. So lnog as you don't end up running round thinking you're a chicken or speaking Martian - lol
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Yeah this psycologist had me done some tests and he said I can be hypnotised, but I was kinda afraid of such things. Can they do anything harmful by hypnosis?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Well by the power of suggestion they can do what ever they want to you, implant triggers and the like for certain actions or feelings. However, there is obviously a code of conduct where this is prohibited.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Unless of course you're Kenny Craig, he has his own unique Code of Conduct :)
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

melika969 wrote:Yeah this psycologist had me done some tests and he said I can be hypnotised, but I was kinda afraid of such things. Can they do anything harmful by hypnosis?

You mean you really don't remember the time when we met and I did my........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

look into my eyes, not in my eyes around the eyes

your'e under

:shock:
arniegang

Re: hypnosis Jun 17, 2010
I went to a hypnotist once who dangled this gold watch in front of my eyes for a bit. He said he was going to take me back to a previous life and apparently I was a gypsy king in one of my earlier incarnations.

I thought this was a load of old rubbish however he may have had a point as when I woke up I found out that I had shat in his flowerbed, shagged his secretary and his cat, filled his waiting room with rusty prams and black plastic bags full of rotting waste, hung washing up on bits of wire all over the front of his house, was the father of 15 screaming snotty nosed kids and husband to a hatchet faced beaytch with an harse the soize of Doblin whu nevver kep da caravan clean in hor loife...

and stolen his watch!

D'y like dags?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knoight
Dubai Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat