How Much Longer......

Topic locked
How much longer...... Jan 20, 2009
do you see yourself being here and where will you go next?

I've been here for 9 years, had a good time but this place is looking like a sucked orange. The game is up guys. Fun's over.

Come on....what are the up and coming places, ripe for the picking????

Smoggs

smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 20, 2009
will probably stay here for ever. otherwise move to bahrain or qatar or even Hong Kong. if i move to hong kong got to change my job and become a wholesaler of some electronics :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: How much longer...... Jan 21, 2009
smoggie wrote:do you see yourself being here and where will you go next?

I've been here for 9 years, had a good time but this place is looking like a sucked orange. The game is up guys. Fun's over.

Come on....what are the up and coming places, ripe for the picking????

Smoggs

Stay a little while longer why don't you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 21, 2009
I heard Saudi Arabia's nice...
Del
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 21, 2009
Del wrote:I heard Saudi Arabia's nice...

That's what my friend said yesterday but before he was saying like SA sucks. Ate his word.
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2009

I spent some time in Saudi, basically it's what you make it allthough the restrictions are real heavy compared with Dubai. It really makes a big difference if you live in the right place though.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 22, 2009
sage & onion wrote:

I spent some time in Saudi, basically it's what you make it allthough the restrictions are real heavy compared with Dubai. It really makes a big difference if you live in the right place though.

where in saudi would u suggest?
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 22, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

yeah where is the place where you can work and threat nicely. My friend work there before and the way they pay their salary sucks - it is every after 6 months (1 month paycheck).
spirophonix
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jan 22, 2009
will not change Dubai with any place in the world
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 22, 2009
got no place to go..

born here, living here, gonna die here
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Jan 23, 2009
Al Khobar or Dammam in Saudi are about the best places as they are at the end of the causeway to Bahrain! Jeddah is getting better but still retricted.

Outside Dubai, Jordan is nice, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai...depends what industry you are in really.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 24, 2009
spirophonix wrote:
rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

yeah where is the place where you can work and threat nicely. My friend work there before and the way they pay their salary sucks - it is every after 6 months (1 month paycheck).

Not everyone is treated in this way, I never was and nor was anyone who was working for any of the Companies I worked for or were related to our work.
And hey, the same thing happens in the UAE also so what's the difference?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 28, 2009
saudi oh dear dont even think about it , it sucks there , totally ! but umm i like it there better than sharjah , well anywhere else is better than sharjah ! used to live in Dharan very nice clean opend minded city women can drive there nd dont have to cover theselves nice parks but still nomuch to do there , the good thin about it itz only 30 mins to Bharain nd itz not bad there nice clubs nd bars there , they buildin nice place there,, n btw if u work in Aramco company in Dhahran u get paid very well ! once again i dont recommend u !
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 29, 2009
loly wrote:saudi oh dear dont even think about it , it sucks there , totally ! but umm i like it there better than sharjah , well anywhere else is better than sharjah ! used to live in Dharan very nice clean opend minded city women can drive there nd dont have to cover theselves nice parks but still nomuch to do there , the good thin about it itz only 30 mins to Bharain nd itz not bad there nice clubs nd bars there , they buildin nice place there,, n btw if u work in Aramco company in Dhahran u get paid very well ! once again i dont recommend u !

Did they happen to have a school there?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 29, 2009
I want to stay if I could. Let's all just pray so that everyone will have to stay.
andrewg
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 29, 2009
yes sage nd onion there few schools there only for foreigeners nd they mixed too , really nice school ! but colleges there are only for saudis i guess , yea they only for saudis !
loly
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 29, 2009
loly wrote:yes sage nd onion there few schools there only for foreigeners nd they mixed too , really nice school ! but colleges there are only for saudis i guess , yea they only for saudis !

OK :D
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat