Holy Crap The S*** Is Going To Hit The Fan

Topic locked
Apr 07, 2009
Rudeboy, this is a "Dubai Forum" so its definitely right that you will read good/bad stuff about Dubai here. If are interested about s*** happenning in Canada, I am sure there are plenty of Canadian forums out there!

BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 07, 2009
i have no problem with posting about dubai. as long as they post about things that go on in england too mate. this is whats called an argument.

if u keep on posting about dubai. ppl will think this thing only happens in dubai. if u want to help ppl. u show them yes it happens in dubai but look here it happens here to.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
BlackburnRovers wrote:Rudeboy, this is a "Dubai Forum" so its definitely right that you will read good/bad stuff about Dubai here. If are interested about s*** happenning in Canada, I am sure there are plenty of Canadian forums out there!

By the time RB understands that, he'll be in his coffin'.

The guys a total nutcracker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He mixes wine with whisky, only because both drinks start with 'W'. 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 07, 2009
BlackburnRovers wrote:Rudeboy, this is a "Dubai Forum" so its definitely right that you will read good/bad stuff about Dubai here. If are interested about s*** happenning in Canada, I am sure there are plenty of Canadian forums out there!

by the way i have seen posts here which are NOT even related to dubai. all i did was i presented my case to the argument that look it happens in everywhere. obviously some ppl didnt find it nice to know that this sh(t goes on in their back garden.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

By the time RB understands that, he'll be in his coffin'.

The guys a total nutcracker. :lol: :lol: :lol:
He mixes wine with whisky, only because both drinks start with 'W'. 8)

please dont monkey around and be serious :P cant u see we are discussing here :P its because of ppl like u that threads get taken over by hijackers. chocs look at robby hes at it again like a bunny rabbit :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
You still don't understand my seriousness of it.

I'm actually laughing at you because you can't separate the facts related to a 'Dubai focus Forum' and a Canadian or American Forum. You're arguments don't have any meaning to me, since I discuss other country related issues regularly on other fora than on Dubai Forums. (It must be in the name, right?!) 8)

You are so full of bullcrap, its unbelievable. The bias is clearly a BIAS. Its SAD actually.

The facts are that what happens in the US or UK are mostly incidents and highly outlined in the free media, since that is what America represents - freedom of speech and reporting.

What is happening with low paid contruction slaves is daily denial of UAE leadership and coverup since media aren't allowed to write about UAE 'negative' - though selfimposed - labour conditions that ruin the quality of life of a certain culturally diverse groups in Dubai for instance.

I heard Sjarjah does a better job with their workers, offering them better circumstances.

Point is Rudeboy, that whatever happens in the UK and US, directly comes into media attention, whereas issues in Dubai are swept under the Persian rugs you buy on the backs of Indians and Paki's, for instance.

Thats the denial you're also in. ;)
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:You still don't understand my seriousness of it.

I'm actually laughing at you because you can't separate the facts related to a 'Dubai focus Forum' and a Canadian or American Forum. You're arguments don't have any meaning to me, since I discuss other country related issues regularly on other fora than on Dubai Forums. (It must be in the name, right?!) 8)

You are so full of bullcrap, its unbelievable. The bias is clearly a BIAS. Its SAD actually.

The facts are that what happens in the US or UK are mostly incidents and highly outlined in the free media, since that is what America represents - freedom of speech and reporting.

What is happening with low paid contruction slaves is daily denial of UAE leadership and coverup since media aren't allowed to write about UAE 'negative' - though selfimposed - labour conditions that ruin the quality of life of a certain culturally diverse groups in Dubai for instance.

I heard Sjarjah does a better job with their workers, offering them better circumstances.

Point is Rudeboy, that whatever happens in the UK and US, directly comes into media attention, whereas issues in Dubai are swept under the Persian rugs you buy on the backs of Indians and Paki's, for instance.

Thats the denial you're also in. ;)

robby williams is getting cheesed off. i have said enough and wasted enough time. you all are allowed to think whatever you like. i am allowed to think whatever i like :D i have the freedome of speech and i have used it. if u didnt like what i said tough luk. and dont say this forum is ONLY for dubai it has world wide topics which have been discussed about.

robby dont pull a quick one and get jiggy
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
^^^Obviously, can't handle a good argument and falls back in ignorant denial^^^

Good luck son, with 'your version' of freedom. 8)
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:^^^Obviously, can't handle a good argument and falls back in ignorant denial^^^

Good luck son, with 'your version' of freedom. 8)

my ignorance comes from UK :D sorry if it doesnt match the dutch one.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
If your English, you should really be ashame about yourself.

Hailll The Queen, you English fooker. 8)
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
:roll:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
For the love of god, can you two start your own thread in FC and slag each other off there! So tired of your constant bickering, you're like a couple of pathetic kids in the playground!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:For the love of god, can you two start your own thread in FC and slag each other off there! So tired of your constant bickering, you're like a couple of pathetic kids in the playground!

i m ignoring robby williams for the rest of my remaining days on DF for comments he made on my family :( i am depressed now.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:For the love of god, can you two start your own thread in FC and slag each other off there! So tired of your constant bickering, you're like a couple of pathetic kids in the playground!

You should read better. Trying to teach this guy how to apprach different standpoints and let him face his ignorance in his responses.

It worked, he now feels emotional. Succes for 'the depressed' few on Dubai Forums. They get the reckognition now, since Rudeboy is one of them.

And Chocs, if you don't like what you read...just don't read it. Make good use of that freedom. And I'll take mine.

Basta :idea:
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
What a rave :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 07, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

You should read better. Trying to teach this guy how to apprach different standpoints and let him face his ignorance in his responses.

It worked, he now feels emotional. Succes for 'the depressed' few on Dubai Forums. They get the reckognition now, since Rudeboy is one of them.

And Chocs, if you don't like what you read...just don't read it. Make good use of that freedom. And I'll take mine.

Basta :idea:

chocos ignore the basta rhymes wanna bee he wants to get all the attention.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
interestingly the same topic in UK version has been locked :( i guess some ppl just dont like hearing bad things about UK. oh well .
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:interestingly the same topic in UK version has been locked :( i guess some ppl just dont like hearing bad things about UK. oh well .

Like I said dude, your comparing apples with peaches and you mix wine with whisky.

This is about Dubai and indirect relations like economic indicators etc. Not about personal issues of a copper in the States or the UK. Whatever :shock:

Who cares since this forum is dedicated to DUBAI!

sighh :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
can someone hear a fly buzzzzzzzzzzzzing around??
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:can someone hear a fly buzzzzzzzzzzzzing around??

Damn, I thought I bugged you that bad, you weren't gonna reply to me again.

Mission failed... 8)
RobbyG

Apr 07, 2009
rudeboy wrote:..............chocs look at robby hes at it again like a bunny rabbit :D

How old r u? I can hear you saying "nah nah, nah nah, nah - I told on you".
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 07, 2009
Damn, did I miss the whole show? :happy1:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 07, 2009
Obviously yes :D:D:D
RobbyG

Apr 08, 2009
I see that NO-ONE has addressed the serious points I have regarding the very bad publicity that Dubai has just received on Panorama, which will find its way to TV networks around the world.
I will repeat some of them.
[1] The film showed completely unsanitary conditions in the labour camps, which will induce diseases , such as cholera, in the stifling heat of the UAE.
If cholera breaks out.....Dubai is FINISHED as a tourism venue for years.
[2] What is to stop flies and mosquitoes from picking up diseases and infections in the open sewers shown on the film, and then transmitting those diseases to the food of people staying at 5 Star ....even 7 Star....hotels , not far away???

Since it is common practice to eat food outdoors in the grounds of Dubai's high class hotels, it is only a matter of time before health problems arise.

How do you stop a fly from travelling from an OPEN SEWER to an OPEN SANDWICH ???
Answers on a postcard, please!!

MILLIONS of POTENTIAL HOLIDAYMAKERS will realise this!!
Dubai's IMAGE as a luxurious getaway location is BEING DESTROYED BY PICTURES OF FAECES LYING ON THE GROUND AND IN UNFLUSHED TOILETS AT LABOUR CAMPS IN DUBAI!!

If you, on this forum , do not UNDERSTAND the seriousness of what I am saying , then you have NO IDEA about tourism!!

FILTH AND STOMACH AILMENTS ......are what keep MILLIONS of Europeans away from many THIRD WORLD TOURISM VENUES!!

OPEN SEWERS ARE ONLY SEEN IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES!!
IS THIS THE IMAGE THAT DUBAI WANTS TO PROJECT TO THE WORLD??
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 08, 2009
The title says ..."THE SH*T IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN" !!

CORRECTION.........IT SHOULD BE A PLURAL.........."THE SH*T IS GOING TO HIT THE FANS !!!............THE DUBAI FANS !!! [ as in lovers of Dubai!!]
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 08, 2009
OPEN SEWERS ARE ONLY SEEN IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES!!
IS THIS THE IMAGE THAT DUBAI WANTS TO PROJECT TO THE WORLD??[/quote]

I'm sure it is not the way that it wants to project itself but in reality, in lots of different ways it is third world.
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 08, 2009
The solution is simple.

[1] The Dubai govt needs to TRAIN and appoint teams to ensure cleanliness in the labour camps.
[2] Give them plenty of CLEAN WATER ; ADEQUATE DRAINS ; PROPER TOILETS
[3] Lecture them on using the facilities properly.
[4] If diseases break out in the camps......THEY WILL SPREAD TO EVERYONE......EXPATS, SHEIKHS.....AND TOURISTS!!
Remember, you have SKY-HIGH HUMID TEMPERATURES....could not be BETTER FOR DISEASE SPREAD!!
YOU WILL ALL LOSE!!

LEARN FROM HISTORY.......AND CHOLERA OUTBREAKS IN OTHER COUNTRIES!!

LONDON HAD CHOLERA IN VICTORIAN TIMES , WHICH IS WHY AN ENGINEER CALLED BAZALGETTE BUILT A FANTASTIC BRICKED SEWERAGE SYSTEM!!
IT STILL OPERATES.

LONDON DOES NOT GET TROPICAL WEATHER!!
IF CHOLERA BREAKS OUT IN DUBAI , IT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE IN SUCH A BUILT-UP AREA IN THAT HEAT !!!
MONEY WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 08, 2009
It would be easy to clean up the labour camps.....Not so easy to clean up the policies and attitudes that have allowed this to happen!

Arab hospitality??? Do me a favour!
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 08, 2009

Exactly :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 08, 2009
kanelli wrote:

Exactly :D

sucking up in the morning is not a good thing to do :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat