History Of Electronic Voice Phenomenon (GHOSTS)

Topic locked
History of Electronic Voice Phenomenon (GHOSTS) Jan 22, 2007
http://theshadowlands.net/ghostwav.htm

EVP is a way to communicate with spirits. Researchers believe that the voices of the dead can be recorded and played back on magnetic audio tape. It is the most modern way to communicate with the spirit world. Some skeptics believe that they are not voices of the dead but radio or CB transmissions.

It has been said that Thomas Edison was working on an EVP device. However the credit for discovering EVP goes to Fredrich Jurgenson when he was recording bird sonds in the Sweedish countryside and on play back he distinctly heard the voice of a man discussing nocturnal bird songs in Norwegian. He had heard nothing during the recording but many voices on playback, some giving him instructions on how to record more voices. EVPs are also called Raudive Voices after Konstantine Raudive who recorded 100,000 voices. He published "The Inaudible Made Audible". EVP research is done all over the world but most heavily in the United States and Germany. The Association for Voice Taping Research was founded in the 1970's in Germany, and American Association - Electronic Voice Phenomenon in 1982. Conferences are conducted world wide by engineers and electronics experts who devise special sophisticated equipment to record EVPs.

guest999

Jan 22, 2007
I think I'll wait for the CD version to come out :lol:

It's all hokum - voices do not speak from the dead, if they did they'd tell us something useful - like a Tsunami is about to strike or 'don't go to the twin towers on Sep 11 2001' or 'George Bush is a ****'

:lol:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 22, 2007
Ive seen that movie, white noise ayt? creepy.... :3some:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 24, 2007
Notsure... from your post and your avatar, I'd guess that you are pretty much into the supernatural?? :?
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat