HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Topic locked
HAPPY NEW YEAR... Dec 30, 2010
Happy and healthy New Year to one and all.

p.s. If you celebrate on New Years Eve - please don't drink and drive. Hard to remove red wine stains from dishdashes...

Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR... Dec 30, 2010
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I heard Burj Khalifa will have an amazing fireworks and laser display - apparently there is a computer simulation floating around. Would have liked to see it (real thing).
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Bit early aint we chaps,but so be it,i will be spending it all on my todd,wont even get to see it in with a bang.
busa
Dubai forums Addict

busa wrote:Bit early aint we chaps,but so be it,i will be spending it all on my todd,wont even get to see it in with a bang.

With a bong instead :shock:
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

A bunch of us are heading to the wild, wild outback to celebrate where the Abu Dhabi Mutawa cannot see us imbibing infidel refreshments and iddy bits of piggy!

Hippo Nude Hair to all DF'ers!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Happy New Year - I hope that 2011 is the best year yet, full of happiness and good fortune.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Happy new year! Wish you all a grand year ahead! 8)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Dubai Knight wrote:A bunch of us are heading to the wild, wild outback to celebrate where the Abu Dhabi Mutawa cannot see us imbibing infidel refreshments and iddy bits of piggy!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Becarefull mate, a lot of border desert patrols and Conservation reserve rangers nowadays some of them not very friendly but some of the very hospitable. Been intercepted many times and told to go back. Recently after a full days off road driving then setting up camp in the middle of the night the border patrol raids and tells everyone to move camp as its too close to the border ( which it wasnt ) said move 500 mtrs further down and it should be ok ?

Also stay away from the Tel Mureb area, the hill challenge is going on and you can expect the adjacenst areas to be crawling will people, 4x4's and quads
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:A bunch of us are heading to the wild, wild outback to celebrate where the Abu Dhabi Mutawa cannot see us imbibing infidel refreshments and iddy bits of piggy!

8) 8) 8)

Knight

Becarefull mate, a lot of border desert patrols and Conservation reserve rangers nowadays some of them not very friendly but some of the very hospitable. Been intercepted many times and told to go back. Recently after a full days off road driving then setting up camp in the middle of the night the border patrol raids and tells everyone to move camp as its too close to the border ( which it wasnt ) said move 500 mtrs further down and it should be ok ?

Also stay away from the Tel Mureb area, the hill challenge is going on and you can expect the adjacenst areas to be crawling will people, 4x4's and quads

We have a site already planned, not too far out into some nice dunes in between Faquah and Sweihan with zero weekend warriors in it. Not bothered about the patrols to be perfectly honest as we have some dudes who can look after us!

:D :D :D

Knight
Dubai Knight

Ah yes, beautifull places Faqa, sideslopers paradise and Sweihan mini liwa ! Nothing to worry about there. When you said AD I was thinking more Liwa-ish.

In between I guess that would Nahel or Naqra ?
desertdudeshj

Hello DF
Wish you all a very happy, beautiful new year to all
the members of Dubaiforum..

May this new year gets lot of happiness and progress in all our lives..
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR... Dec 31, 2010
Wishing all DF members a very, happy, healthy, prosperous New Year. Looking forward to meeting my new "friends" in 2011!!!!

Enjoy the parties and please be safe.

I hope everyone sees their wishes come true, especially those who want to leave Dubai. I hope it is sooner, rather than later for you!!! :lol: :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR... Dec 31, 2010
Happy NEW YEAR to everyone!

By the way i am very new around here, nonetheless i'm confident things will change for the better, aka making new acquaintances / (hopefully) friendships!

Tamy ^_~
TamyKarcz
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR... Jan 01, 2011
Happy New Year one and all! Make it a goodun' :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR... Jan 01, 2011
Happy New Year guys, spent the eve near Burj Dubai sry Khalifa expected 15 mins of fireworks well was 1 min...... just like days of sexual build up then less than a min copulation scene you wonder they did cut the parts.... Oh well welcome to new year
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat