Food And Drink Buffet Suggestions

Topic locked
Food and Drink Buffet Suggestions Jul 20, 2006
Hey all,

Can anyone recommend any nice (and half reasonable) buffet nights out in Dubai on a Thursday night (preferably not in Garhoud as traffic in that direction is just too manic!). Always seem to go to the same ones! Fancy a change! All suggestions gratefull welcomed!

:lol:

Louloute
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2006
I don't know which direction you're coming from, but I really like the Bamboo Lagoon in the JW Marriott. If you get a Marriott Gold Card you get 30% off....making it 100/person.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2006
Springs direction... I like Bamboo Lagoon too but its just so damn hard to get a reservation there unless you reserve 74 million years in advance.... :lol:

So how do you go about getting the discount card then?
Louloute
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jul 20, 2006
I go there a lot in the middle of week and just pop-in....maybe on Thursday its worse. And if that's full, I go to the Market Place, but I like it less.

Marriott has a special promo now where they are giving the cards out, valid until the end of September I think. You just go to the office and fill out a form, and you get start getting the discount the same day.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 22, 2006
Try Spice Island, it's fantastic and they have several options as well.

One of my favourites is Hawaiian night at the Millenium Airport hotel.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 22, 2006
How much is the buffet there?
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 22, 2006
At the Millennium airport hotel I think it was 89Dhs last time I went. It's all you can eat and drink between 7 and 11. And they certainly don't scrimp on the measures.

Spice Island's international buffet I think starts at 99Dhs with non-alcoholic drinks and 120 with booze and another price for posh booze.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat