Fitness Centres

Topic locked
Fitness Centres Apr 13, 2005
any good fitness centres/gym of certain standard available in dubai for recommendations?

place which has good equipments and proper instructors...i dont want a shabby looking place... :D

anyone with suggestions?

nash
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 21, 2005
r u kiddin´! we don´t work out in Dubai, we sit on the beaches, like fat american whales, sippin´drinks and eating horrrre deeerrrrvs.....we´re alle rich, so we still get the babes, they don´t mind the lard and the farting...
Dick

Re: Fitness Centres Jul 21, 2005
nash wrote:any good fitness centres/gym of certain standard available in dubai for recommendations?

place which has good equipments and proper instructors...i dont want a shabby looking place... :D

anyone with suggestions?

Try to check hotel fitness centers most have good equipments and well mannered - educated members/guests...also try nautilus gym.. or golds gym (a bit small though).......

for hardcore training... duh? go to a gym that is located along a foodchain - mini bazaar strip :)
kupsy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 22, 2005
u can carry me to Mcdonalds 5 times a day, if u want. For free.
Dickagain
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 23, 2005
Try Fitness Planet either in Deira or Satwa (Al Hanna Centre). Tel no. 3989030 / 3981866. Very good European instructors. They also offer the latest trends in aerobics. For more info, you can visit www.bgroupme.com.
PePPerCLIP
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 29, 2005
in jumeerah
Mr. Hatrickz
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat