FINAL CALL- KARAOKE

Topic locked
FINAL CALL- KARAOKE Apr 19, 2007
If anyones still interested send me a PM

where are all the new people who were screaming they want to be a part of the event, when theres an opportunity everyone disappears :D

cheers,

J

Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2007
I would, but I really, really REALLY really... really REALLY can't sing. (I think)
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 19, 2007
neither can i purple :) but when u see others singing ur vocal chords get warmed up on their own hehehe. and u make a rush to grab the mike, believe me i have seen this happen :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 19, 2007
Jeevan wrote:neither can i purple :) but when u see others singing ur vocal chords get warmed up on their own hehehe. and u make a rush to grab the mike, believe me i have seen this happen :)

I hypothesize that the worst singers would step forward first as I've noticed that the people that can actually sing are rarely confident with it and sometimes even believe they're bad at it... well except in my case, my singing really is abhorrent.

Tell me if I was wrong when it's over.
Purple Complex
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 19, 2007
we do the karaoke to spend some time together, no one is a professional singer , but then everyone is scared of stepping up initially unless someone goes up and does it himself/herself. once the ball gets rolling it does gather moss :)

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat