Feeling Very......

Topic locked
Feeling very...... Sep 29, 2006
Urgh, what is it at the moment, everyone I know is down and feeling tired, run down and fed up. I seem to have little energy to do anything and just want to sleep all day.

Is it the change in weather?

The AC bugs getting to me?

What's going on :?

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 29, 2006
Welcome to the club

I think we just need to take some holidays... Take a break from Dubai for a bit. Not sure if u already did but I still need to wait 20 days for mine...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 29, 2006
Hey Choc!
Haven't seen many of your comments lately! I've missed them too.

Hope you have a really nice weekend, and take some time to do some things for yourself!!! You probably are tired and run down. Do something nice for yourself, call someone you love (best friend, mom, etc), and you will feel better. There's not enough time to do those things when you are working non-stop, and one tends to overdo and forget about themselves!

Be good to yourself!
dubai girl
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Feeling very...... Sep 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Urgh, what is it at the moment, everyone I know is down and feeling tired, run down and fed up. I seem to have little energy to do anything and just want to sleep all day.

maybe you need a ride :wink:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 29, 2006
Hay choc iam in the same boat but looking forward for the weekend, I will go Jacuzzi and sauna that will relax me. Try to do something different sometimes routine can kill us.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Feeling very...... Sep 29, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Urgh, what is it at the moment, everyone I know is down and feeling tired, run down and fed up. I seem to have little energy to do anything and just want to sleep all day.

most prob AC........when i was threre AC really enervated me and I felt tired all day. get some fresh air or vacation to somewhere cold
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
urgh I have sneezed 200 times today! I have been sleeping 12 hrs a day for the past 1 week. & I feeel lazy so much that I can avoid talking!
easternjewel

Sep 29, 2006
easternjewel wrote:urgh I have sneezed 200 times today! I have been sleeping 12 hrs a day for the past 1 week. & I feeel lazy so much that I can avoid talking!

get urself checked for std or take obese pills (some spammers post links here may b useful to u)
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
Chocs, I think you might be burned out. You seriously need a holiday - at least a week somewhere nice, laying on the beach or doing something completely relaxing. It was great to see you today at skating! :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 29, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
easternjewel wrote:urgh I have sneezed 200 times today! I have been sleeping 12 hrs a day for the past 1 week. & I feeel lazy so much that I can avoid talking!

get urself checked for std or take obese pills (some spammers post links here may b useful to u)

talking from experience, are we :roll:
easternjewel

Sep 29, 2006
lol :lol:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 29, 2006
this is funny reading this thread makes you think dubai has a real winter. Comon guys the good weather is gonna be here soon and its time to enjoy all the outdoor fun !!! :D

cheer up chocs !!! ;)
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

well it's past account from 175
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
DaveDXB wrote:There is a post on this matter in fight club...something to do excess with masturbation etc etc.

naughty dave :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
easternjewel wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

how original how long to think that one up little man? :roll:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 29, 2006
175bpm wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
easternjewel wrote:
sniper420 wrote:

how original how long to think that one up little man? :roll:

i was fast internet connection is slow.......sorry to spill ur past 175
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
yeah top marks for you little man :roll:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 29, 2006
175bpm wrote:yeah top marks for you little man :roll:

i am tall man :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 29, 2006
Hey choc.
Im busy attending a amanagement course that is based around the FISH philosophy. Its based around four points we should bring into our workplace (but also very applicable in our personal lives.
1. Choose your attitude
2. PLAY
3. Be There
4. Make someones day

The last ones really made a difference in my life. Sometimes we can do something small to make someone else's day. And it makes you feel good. and valuable. Try it!
malchris
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 01, 2006
fish philosophy works great, had used it to great effect at my previous work place. Have u read all the four books in the series? they make an amazing read.

J
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat