Ever Thought?

Topic locked
May 04, 2006
Actually, I'm female :) Just wanted to help you guys out.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:Actually, I'm female :) Just wanted to help you guys out.

we knew u were not a guy, K
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 05, 2006
The problem is the when women bent everything will come out not just their bums but camel toe too :shock: :shock:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 05, 2006
kanelli wrote:You have to give a positive along with the negative. For example,

Barbie: "Darling, does my bum look big in these pants?"
Ken: "Sweetie-pie, those pants don't do any justice to your great bum. How about wearing the skirt instead?"

8)

hehehe good answer but maybe Barbie should dump Ken's sorr A$$ for Sir Mix a lot ;)

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/sirmixalot/babygotback.html wrote:I'm tired of magazines
Sayin' flat butts are the thing
Take the average black man and ask him that
She gotta pack much back
So, fellas! (Yeah!) Fellas! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (Hell yeah!)
Tell 'em to shake it! (Shake it!) Shake it! (Shake it!)
Shake that healthy butt!
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

May 05, 2006
hell ya !

I like big butts and I cannot lie ... You other brothers can't deny !!!!!!
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: ever thought? May 05, 2006
IMJ wrote:Guys, have you ever thought, well, i do not know what you going to think of me now, but i gotta ask this.
I was once on the beach, not here, so, the girl was wearing thongs, and i was looking at her thinking:-"where does everything go, if it is only a string there?" U know what i mean? lol :oops: Esp. if she beds down to pick up something, what will happen? :o

Almost like a child has asked the question. :roll: :idea: :!: :!: :?: :shock:
I Agree to these terms
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 06, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:I've seen way too many girls wearing thongs and G-strings on the public beaches recently, they're pretty indecent.

Cheese wire springs to mind!

talk about being in descent…
Today these two Russians girls walked in side the lecture room 15 mins late (yani had everyone’s attention coz the class had settled) this girl was wearing a see through shirt, hell I dun care, but her bra was water transparent too!!? & her friend was wearing transparent white cotton trousers... urgh.\\\
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 06, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:I've seen way too many girls wearing thongs and G-strings on the public beaches recently, they're pretty indecent.

Today these two Russians girls walked in side the lecture room 15 mins late (yani had everyone’s attention coz the class had settled) this girl was wearing a see through shirt, hell I dun care, but her bra was water transparent too!!? & her friend was wearing transparent white cotton trousers... urgh.\\\

Damn I wish I was in this class LOL jokking
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 06, 2006
easternjewel wrote:

I don't know guys, back home, (i know, i know, i am not back home, but still..) no one really makes a big deal out of the white pants or shirts, most of the white clothes are see through, especially in summer time u try to wear something as light as possible (both light colour and light fabric). Do not see a big deal about it. But, understandable about the see through shirt, at least get a decent bra to cover up ur stuff.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2006
IMJ wrote:u guys did not get me

Chocs did - cheese wire is pretty comical :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2006
IMJ wrote:it is like that picture--2 women are walking on the beach with pair of thongs (aussie ones) sticking out of their butts, one is saying, - I told u we would get all attention with these, lol

Flip flops are slippers J. I wouldn't be surprised at all if people were staring at girls with slippers sticking out of their butts.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2006
kanelli wrote:You have to give a positive along with the negative. For example,

Barbie: "Darling, does my bum look big in these pants?"
Ken: "Sweetie-pie, those pants don't do any justice to your great bum. How about wearing the skirt instead?"

8)

Let me get a pen K ;)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2006
easternjewel wrote:talk about being in descent…

Maybe they mixed up their work clothes with their school clothes? Honest mistake :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They probably work the nightshift.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 07, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
IMJ wrote:it is like that picture--2 women are walking on the beach with pair of thongs (aussie ones) sticking out of their butts, one is saying, - I told u we would get all attention with these, lol

Flip flops are slippers J. I wouldn't be surprised at all if people were staring at girls with slippers sticking out of their butts.

really, is that why they were staring?

Thong - a sandal held on the foot by a thong fitting between the toes and connected to a strap across the top or around the sides of the foot
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2006
so, if those were not Russians, you guys would have made the same jokes?
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2006
IMJ wrote:so, if those were not Russians, you guys would have made the same jokes?

I'm sure we could make allowances for other post communist countries too
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2006
IMJ wrote:so, if those were not Russians, you guys would have made the same jokes?

Absolutely!! A tart is a tart-no matter the flavour. If they were blonde I would have made lots of blonde jokes.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 07, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:

I'm sure we could make allowances for other post communist countries too

yeah, nice to hear that.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2006
Since we are talking about G-strings and thungs, I would like to know what women think if it was the other way around and men were the ones going to the beach wearing thungs and G-strings won't you girls going to look at the nice looking ones :!: :!: :!: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 07, 2006
actually, in the company i used to work in previously, there is a guy - some type of a manager, do not remember now, he wears thongs and talks about it to everyone, lol, he is gay too, from Philipines.
He is a nice guy, though.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 07, 2006
IMJ wrote:actually, in the company i used to work in previously, there is a guy - some type of a manager, do not remember now, he wears thongs and talks about it to everyone, lol, he is gay too, from Philipines.
He is a nice guy, though.

:pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeright: :pukeleft:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2006
I prefer them naked - why bother with a teeny bit of cloth! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 07, 2006
kanelli wrote:I prefer them naked - why bother with a teeny bit of cloth! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To cover a teeny bit of flesh...obviously!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 07, 2006
Okay, in that case they need to keep their tiny bit of cloth. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 07, 2006
A guy was leaning over to order a drink at the rooftop bar in trilogy and low and behold you coud see his thong. I was looking like those icons Liban posted !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 07, 2006
you r such a nuaghty crowed :oops: :oops: :oops:
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

May 07, 2006
thong = dental floss for the ass= not a pretty site if guys are wearing it...
boxer briefs for me all the way....better to snuggle the family jewels with :evil:
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

May 07, 2006
Yeah it's not a good l;ook for guys. And hate speedos on blokes too.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

May 08, 2006
HAHAHAHA this reminds me of uni, while I was in a marketing class two girls, my roomies actually created and marketed Calvin Clings (male thongs) they got an ‘A’

If you’re a guy and you want to be free of restrictions or underwear line go commando what is the point of a thong, humanity comes in all kinds :roll:
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat