Escape From Dubai

Topic locked
Apr 08, 2009
kanelli wrote:And don't forget rudeboy, the expats that are leaving will feel happy too... happy to see the back of such a dysfunctional place.

the sad fact is that. u have already left havent ya? u r in where oh canada. i guess the sad fact is you find canada SOOOOOO boring and u miss dubai so you thought u will go on dubai forum. hmmm it happens dubai is like that ;) do u miss the sun or the money :D

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
The happy fact is that we left! We are now living in SE Asia and hopefully Canada next. Like I said, Dubai is the strangest place I have lived and it fascinates me because it is like an interesting science experiment in a petri dish. That's what keeps me around darling!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 08, 2009
kanelli wrote:The happy fact is that we left! We are now living in SE Asia and hopefully Canada next. Like I said, Dubai is the strangest place I have lived and it fascinates me because it is like an interesting science experiment in a petri dish. That's what keeps me around darling!

WOW u must luv and miss it alot :D by the way no forums in SE ASIA or in canada? even if there were i guess u would be here on dubai forum cos u luv it so much. awwwwwwwww
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
RB,
You are an expat as well, aren't you? Why don't you think that once upon a time you will be force to drive somewhere in the Hindu Kush area forgetting about Dubai's traffic for good?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
kanelli wrote:The happy fact is that we left! We are now living in SE Asia and hopefully Canada next. Like I said, Dubai is the strangest place I have lived and it fascinates me because it is like an interesting science experiment in a petri dish. That's what keeps me around darling!

WOW u must luv and miss it alot :D by the way no forums in SE ASIA or in canada? even if there were i guess u would be here on dubai forum cos u luv it so much. awwwwwwwww

Why yes, there are forums for other countries too - and people talk about THOSE countries in those forums.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to get rid of me here at Dubai Forums? Now that isn't very nice of you rudeboy! Tsk tsk tsk!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 08, 2009
Red Chief wrote:RB,
You are an expat as well, aren't you? Why don't you think that once upon a time you will be force to drive somewhere in the Hindu Kush area forgeting about Dubai's traffic for good?

RC yep am a expat and yeh i could be forced to leave but while i m here i have to treat this place as my home. respect the culture and the religion where i live. UAE is tolerance to other religions and other races. you will find churches, temples etc here. and non-muslims can do what they like doing at home i.e drink :D but if they go make a fool out of themselves is it Dubai and its laws fault?

UAE has its prblems but which country doesnt? u all make it sound that this is a forum only for dubai yet we all have discussed about topics which are not revelant to dubai? where does it say in the rules of forums that u should only talk about dubai?? if thats the case why do we chat about sharjah, abu dhabi etc. OH they are UAE thats WHY :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Miserable... Now think positive and will do positive with you.
Anosh
Dubai Forums Talker

Apr 08, 2009
kanelli wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Why yes, there are forums for other countries too - and people talk about THOSE countries in those forums.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were trying to get rid of me here at Dubai Forums? Now that isn't very nice of you rudeboy! Tsk tsk tsk!

honestly speaking the forum will not be the same without u :D i just get kicks ticking some of the expats off :D

p.s are u telling me that if i want to discuss about england on dubai forum i cant? but i will have to go get registered and discuss about england on some england forum? where most of the ppl are drunk or u dont know whether they lying in some hole :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote: while i m here i have to treat this place as my home.

You can treat whatever you want but actually you are not at home even if you want to.
So I am not surprised that some ppl. compare you with MB. He has the same bunch of illusions...
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 08, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
rudeboy wrote: while i m here i have to treat this place as my home.

You can treat whatever you want but actually you are not at home even if you want to.
So I am not surprised that some ppl. compare you with MB. He has the same bunch of illusions...

it has been my home for the last 10 years. since then i am luving it. yeh i do have complains and when i look at the labour working there all day long, I am thank ful to god for everything He gave to me :). If I am forced to live in Hindu Khush, i ll get my head down and get on with it rather then complain which some ppl keep on doing on this forum.

lifes tough just get on with it. in hell when the heat will be up will u complain to the devil and say HEY there matey with the pointed tail, can u please put on the Ac :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:lifes tough just get on with it. in hell when the heat will be up will u complain to the devil and say HEY there matey with the pointed tail, can u please put on the Ac :D

RudeBoy are you comparing Dubai to Hell? Gasp :cussing: So your finally out with the truth...eh?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote: I am thank ful to god for everything He gave to me.

Sorry, I don't get it.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 08, 2009
rudeboy wrote:
You are an expat as well, aren't you? Why don't you think that once upon a time you will be force to drive somewhere in the Hindu Kush area forgeting about Dubai's traffic for good?

RC yep am a expat and yeh i could be forced to leave but while i m here i have to treat this place as my home. respect the culture and the religion where i live. UAE is tolerance to other religions and other races. you will find churches, temples etc here. and non-muslims can do what they like doing at home i.e drink :D but if they go make a fool out of themselves is it Dubai and its laws fault?

UAE has its prblems but which country doesnt? u all make it sound that this is a forum only for dubai yet we all have discussed about topics which are not revelant to dubai? where does it say in the rules of forums that u should only talk about dubai?? if thats the case why do we chat about sharjah, abu dhabi etc. OH they are UAE thats WHY :D

Of course we discuss anything and everything here, that's what makes the forum interesting.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 08, 2009
sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:

Of course we discuss anything and everything here, that's what makes the forum interesting.

u mind telling kanelli and chocs that. they keep on pestering me to stick to dubai :(
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
rudeboy wrote: I am thank ful to god for everything He gave to me.

Sorry, I don't get it.

what EXACTLY dont u understand? cant believe i am running english classes now :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 08, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
rudeboy wrote:lifes tough just get on with it. in hell when the heat will be up will u complain to the devil and say HEY there matey with the pointed tail, can u please put on the Ac :D

RudeBoy are you comparing Dubai to Hell? Gasp :cussing: So your finally out with the truth...eh?

am comparing dubais HEAT with Hells HEAT. oye if u gonna study me do it properly mate :P
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 09, 2009

Good luck on being happy in Canada. That's all I'm saying. :lol:
Ruskie
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 10, 2009
Well, after living abroad for 10 years, it feels nice to say that Canada seems to be a place that provides a happy median taking into account all of the things I value and the goals I have for my family. So, I'm happy that the country I prefer best after my foreign experiences happens to be my home country. Even my husband prefers Canada to his home country, so that is a positive for us too. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 10, 2009
I think many Americans secretly prefer Canada too but could never admit it!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 10, 2009
:usa2:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 10, 2009
not all ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 10, 2009
edit: duplicate post deleted!

forum laaaag....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:edit: duplicate post deleted!

forum laaaag....

You should push a little less on that slow pocket calculator you have there. Nokie 95 or something? Thats from the dark ages dude 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 10, 2009
Well Canada was very popular as the haven for draft dodgers (during the Vietnam War) who fled to Canada and had to stay on as they would have been arrested once back on American soil. Certainly added to the population.

Edited to say: Mispoke. It's Alaska that you can Russia from.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 10, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Well Canada was very popular as the haven for draft dodgers (during the Vietnam War) who fled to Canada and had to stay on as they would have been arrested once back on American soil. Certainly added to the population.

One good feature about Canada: you can see Russia from Palin's house. Tremendous car traffic of American tourists since she revealed that little tidbit.

That explains the climbing rate of criminal offenses in Canada :D
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 10, 2009
LOL, no today on a desktop PC but I often get lag on the forums, probably my crappy 2 MB line that costs USD 75 a month here (another thing for you to know ;) )

I have an iPhone too but just wanted to go a bit retro for a few days. Might even get my old Nokia E61 out to play with for a while...I consider it like driving vintage cars :D :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 10, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Well Canada was very popular as the haven for draft dodgers (during the Vietnam War) who fled to Canada and had to stay on as they would have been arrested once back on American soil. Certainly added to the population.

quote]

That explains the climbing rate of criminal offenses in Canada :D

Well that's why the US let in the criminals released from the Cuban jails. Needed to pump up the numbers.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 12, 2009
One good feature about Canada: you can see Russia from Palin's house.
Tremendous car traffic of American tourists since she revealed that little tidbit.

Hello everyone. Just in case you were not aware, Palin is the Governer of Alaska, (USA) and has nothing to do with Canada. The biggest problem we have now, is the north. We have not figured out how to patrol the large are with our 3 rowboats, 2 broken subs and 1 sailboat. lol
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 12, 2009
canuckbid wrote:One good feature about Canada: you can see Russia from Palin's house.
Tremendous car traffic of American tourists since she revealed that little tidbit.

Hello everyone. Just in case you were not aware, Palin is the Governer of Alaska, (USA) and has nothing to do with Canada. The biggest problem we have now, is the north. We have not figured out how to patrol the large are with our 3 rowboats, 2 broken subs and 1 sailboat. lol

You seem to be home to many of the worlds unwanted
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
Hello. Yes we are home to many different cultures. I think that's what makes Canada good. We try to understand each other's way of thinking. Of course our neighbor has much influence over us with media and close ties. Well they tried to invade us a long time ago and failed. lol WE beat them out with squirrel guns. It would be nice if their new leader could restore some faith, that us westerners are not all evil. I'ld like to see all the senseless war effort go into space exploration. We as humans have much bigger things to do in the universe than fight over different ways of thinking and territory. Look up into the sky and see how much land is on the planets that the creator has left us. Yes we all are red inside.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat